+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Leah57

May 28, 2017
Did you call them?
I did, everything they said they are reviewing it. They didn't tell me any dates when it will be ready. I am totally confused about dates on the website and what dates they currently doing...
Did anybody receive nomination under SRS PRW (applied in May, or end of April) yet?

Mike Reggie

Mar 25, 2016
I did, everything they said they are reviewing it. They didn't tell me any dates when it will be ready. I am totally confused about dates on the website and what dates they currently doing...
Did anybody receive nomination under SRS PRW (applied in May, or end of April) yet?
Maybe it's because you update AINP with your job promotion, and they have to reassess it, I'm just speculating

babyangel

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
im worried coz my permit expires this dec... im thinking if i will apply for new lmia just in case of negative result. so stress now. good thing u got yours. dont know what to do.
Hi
Did you get any email?

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have applied on March 3. and currently they are working on february 13. what do u think will i get a call or any other or any bad issue after the call. Please suggest as per your experience.

babyangel

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Anyone who get email or updates from february applicants.
Pls share ur timeline.
Thanks

babyangel

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Hi!

Today I received an email asking for confirmation on my information and some payment slips from my employer. Email says that my application will be again reviewed on July 27th so I would have to submit information before then! This is it! Good luck to you too! :)
Hi abcalu
Just asking if AINP officer email you directly
Or to your employer?
Thanks