+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Taji_Singh

Aug 9, 2016
Pjoshi27 said:
Guys just got a verification call to me and my employer, verifying about my hours, pay, job title all the same question to my employer as well but she didn ask to send any verufying docs for e.g paystub or job duties letter. Which i am finding a bit strange because so far they have been asking to send paybstub to verify.
She said "if everything goes good, you will get the results mailed in about a week or two. I am so nervous right now. Hope i'll get my AINP, fingers crossed

Noc B 2242 EDS.
File received- sep.3.2014
File no.- received 10.10.2014
Veryfication call- 8.11.2016.
Result- pending.

Do you mind sharing the name of the officer?

IND_CAN

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Just got a verification call from AINP office asking about my Job Title, wage and Company Name. At the same time they called my company HR asking the same and said the results will take about 2 weeks. Hoping a positive result soon.

Applied on Sep 4, 2014.
NOC 9241 EDS

desiboy

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
IND_CAN said:
Just got a verification call from AINP office asking about my Job Title, wage and Company Name. At the same time they called my company HR asking the same and said the results will take about 2 weeks. Hoping a positive result soon.

Applied on Sep 4, 2014.
NOC 9241 EDS
You will get it soon, i had the same thing and got it in 4 days by email. Get your pcc and all other docs ready so u can apply for your fedral asap.
Good luck

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
Hey guys

i applied under eds on feb 2015 and my work permit is expiring in october 2016. i haven't heard anything yet. now i got promoted in the same company and my job title changed. i am confused what should i do now? should i update my job title, job duties and my wage to my application or should just wait for call? i was told by someone that if i update my job title than it may delay a bit. if someone has faced same kind of situation or know about it please guide me on this. i really need guidance. i have already applied for wp extension and hopefully i will get it till july 2017 but if not than i don't have enough time to spend on it.

thank you in advance for your help :-\

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
IND_CAN said:

Applied on Sep 4, 2014.
NOC 9241 EDS
Hi,
Hope you get your nomination soon :)

I wanted to ask what exactly do they ask in a verification call (both candidate and employer) apart from the things that you mentioned above? Do they also ask the roles and responsibilities at work? Like do they confirm that you are working under the same NOC?

IND_CAN

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
hasankhan27 said:
Hi,
Hope you get your nomination soon :)

I wanted to ask what exactly do they ask in a verification call (both candidate and employer) apart from the things that you mentioned above? Do they also ask the roles and responsibilities at work? Like do they confirm that you are working under the same NOC?

The officer who was a lady was very polite and yes, she confirmed everything concerning the job, NOC and the wage. She said she understands how we all have been waiting for almost 2 years.
According to me the only chances of refusal are if the documents required are missing.

Suggestion- Update them with any changes asap and through registered mailing services.(NO EMAILS OR FAX).

Goodluck.

IND_CAN

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
desiboy said:
You will get it soon, i had the same thing and got it in 4 days by email. Get your pcc and all other docs ready so u can apply for your fedral asap.
Good luck

Thanks. I got all the other docs (Pcc,fingerprint and translation letter) done few weeks ago. Just waiting for Nomination Email. :)

MH_A

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Just a heads-up for some people (especially PostDocs):
The job will not be considered as a job if CPP and EI are not being deducted from your paycheck.
I ran into problems because of the same reason.

Pjoshi27

Apr 15, 2016
Taji_Singh said:
Hey Pjoshi27
The same happened with me too. Ainp applied 28th aug 2014. Employer n i got call last week. No documents requested. Its been a week i got no mail yet man. So frustrating. Yet everybody here is getting nomination just the next day of inquiry. i might have to call them next week if i dont get anything. Hopefully you get it soon too.
She said it will take about a week or two to be delivered in mail, i will say wait for one more week, then call.

unangela

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone know how to update information to the AINP office?
And do I need to write a explain letter to the AINP office?

Pjoshi27

Apr 15, 2016
unangela said:
Does anyone know how to update information to the AINP office?
And do I need to write a explain letter to the AINP office?
they have information update form online on their website, google it and depending on your information update u might not have to give any explanation.