+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

sam8490

Jun 4, 2016
JS003 said:
Hi Sam, what is your plan to renew work permit? Do you have enough time to get a file number before wp expire?
Yes I have work permit till october 29 ..I thnk it ll tke only 3 mnths to get pr file number..all my friends got within 3 mnths..also once we get Ainp we can reguest Ainp to issue a letter to renew work permit ..I thnk its cld 204c smtnhg it's mentioned in cic website..

desiboy

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Hello everyone,
Has anyone received nomination who applied between 15 to 20 August 2014.? I am still waiting for nomination after confirming all information to ainp officer. If anyone got it please update it.

Thanks

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Hello everyone!

Has anyone received AINP nomination under SRS PGW category who applied on or after 1st March 2016?

Thanks

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Under SRS PG WP is it compulsory to Note rise the degree i have some friends who didnt do that under SRS but still received their nomination ?

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Hello! everyone,

Is there anyone who has sent request to AINP after applying to change AINP category from SRS-PGW to SRS-Engineer Occupation category? If yes, then please let me know whether they consider previous file number or issue fresh file number for SRS-EO and consider it from the date of receipt of SRS-PGW category application or consider it from switching date.

Thanks

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Sinabro said:
Finally, I got nominee today!

5 min ago.. wow.. T.T
Hi Sinabro,

Had you changed your category from SRS-PGW to SRS-EOC or not ? Please confirm. I am in the same position.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Under SRS PG WP is it compulsory to Note rise the degree i have some friends who didnt do that under SRS but still received their nomination ?

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
faizy786 said:
Man what kind of english is this, no one replies because we can not understand what you say!

Taji

Jul 5, 2015
ainp applied 28th august 2014. EDS. no news yet.
is thr anyone who applied after 20th aug and got the verification call?

desiboy

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Got AINP by email.. now my question is that I need to get police clearance from India, What is the best way to apply for it, either go to the bls office in Calgary or Edmonton or mail the documents from courier services as I am in Lethbridge.

Thanks

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
if i send my file in federal with scanned copy of india's police clearance. than its valid or not?
original document is in india.

Jsingj67

Nov 24, 2015
desiboy said:
Hello Everyone,

Got AINP by email.. now my question is that I need to get police clearance from India, What is the best way to apply for it, either go to the bls office in Calgary or Edmonton or mail the documents from courier services as I am in Lethbridge.

Thanks
Congratss broo. Can u plz share the timeline thanks

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
desiboy said:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks
Congrats! please share your timelines.