+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

hariqbal

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
i sent the information by email as asked by them. my work pemit expire november 2016 and i applied under international graduate category

Jiujitser

Jul 13, 2016
Received nomination today. SRS PGWP, NOC 2211
File received February 8th 2016.
File# March 2016
Verification call June 29th 2016
Sent pay stubs twice, June 29th and July 7th.
Nomination in email July 13th
Good luck to all

desiboy

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Hello folks, My file was recieved on august 18,2014. I just got the email to give the information of employer etc. The email says st the end your application will be assessed on the information available on July 20, 2016. If you do not respond to this letter or if the AINP is not satisfied that you meet program criteria, your application will be declined.

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
applied ainp on Aug 17 2014, Flie recieved on Aug 18. Got an email today saying that my file with old employer has been closed and requested new documents from current employer. It says that i will not loose my spot in queue if i send my document before aug 13

pchalla

Feb 27, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
anmolbhullar said:
applied ainp on Aug 17 2014, Flie recieved on Aug 18. Got an email today saying that my file with old employer has been closed and requested new documents from current employer. It says that i will not loose my spot in queue if i send my document before aug 13
Same thing happened to me too
We just send everything new today
Applied on Aug 19, 2014

pchalla

Feb 27, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Pisces 27

Jul 13, 2016
I applied to ainp way back April 2014 I'm working in a retail convenience store. Today I received an email asking for some documents and confirming some information. My boss got an email too asking if I'm still working for him and asking to send my pay slip from May to July . Anyways my work permit will expire this coming November. My question is I already got the invitation to apply from express entry last Jan 06 but the thing is until now I haven't received anything yet or there's no result yet it's still on process. Is my application from ainp will get refused or declined if they will find out that I already applied for express entry? The thing is there's a question in the email that if I already applied for permanent residence please state if I would like to continue with my AINP application. I'm so confused because I need a back up if my express entry application will not get approved. Work permit will expire soon. Express entry and AINP nomination is my only hope I can't get any LMIA no more bcoz I already reached my 4 year limit...

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pisces 27 said:
I applied to ainp way back April 2014 I'm working in a retail convenience store. Today I received an email asking for some documents and confirming some information. My boss got an email too asking if I'm still working for him and asking to send my pay slip from May to July . Anyways my work permit will expire this coming November. My question is I already got the invitation to apply from express entry last Jan 06 but the thing is until now I haven't received anything yet or there's no result yet it's still on process. Is my application from ainp will get refused or declined if they will find out that I already applied for express entry? The thing is there's a question in the email that if I already applied for permanent residence please state if I would like to continue with my AINP application. I'm so confused because I need a back up if my express entry application will not get approved. Work permit will expire soon. Express entry and AINP nomination is my only hope I can't get any LMIA no more bcoz I already reached my 4 year limit...
Woah - April 24th 2014? Now that's a surprise considering they have been working on Aug 2014 applications lately.
If you already have the invitation to apply for express entry and it's in process as you said,i would request you to pass on the AINP nomination to someone who might need it more than you.Every single nomination counts ! :)

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
Pisces 27 said:
My suggestion to you is to tell ainp that you have already have an express entry file in process but still let them know that you are interested in ainp because you never know what could be the decision of express entry. Always good to keep more options open. Good luck

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
i have a question for the experienced folks here. while filing out the Ainp 003 form there is a question "List any visits you have made to Canada, before you completed this form, where you had entered and then departed:"
I have been to USA 6 times in past 2 years. Is this question asking me to mention every time I left and entered Canada?