+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

L.J

Jun 21, 2016
Hi Guys,
I have a question.
I was sending my AINP - SRS on Feb 2, 2016 and get rejected at March 29 for missing documents.
And resend at April 1,
Accepted April 4,
Got File # at June 9
Still waiting......
NOC #: 6221
PGWP expired at Oct 30, 2018
The Documents were send are for both me & my wife.

My wife recently graduated and the PGWP was applied and received in the middle of June 2016.

Because the AINP website saying that:
Submit only information that is either requested by an AINP officer or that is relevant to your application. This includes, but is not limited to:

documents that show any changes to your address and telephone number
documents that show any changes to your employment or family situation
renewed work permits
Go to the Application Forms (‘Other AINP Forms’) section to find out how to notify the AINP of updates.

Does my wife have to send the copy of PGWP to AINP right now?
Does my wife need to include transcript, graduation certificates and school letter when sending the PGWP to AINP?
Is there a type of form my wife need to fill out and attach the PGWP or just simple write a letter saying that this is the PGWP and attach the PGWP, transcript, graduation certificates and school letter?

Please reply
Thanks a lot.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hello Everyone can any one tell me whats the NOC code for this job ? The pay is 50k base salary plus commission

The purpose of the Admissions Representative is to promote and sell the programs of the School to potential students and ensure the application is complete and in full compliance with all regulatory requirements. Under general direction, the Admissions Representative is responsible for selling programs to meet or exceed the School’s enrollment targets each month. The position works closely with campus financial staff.
Specifically, the Admissions Representative will be responsible for:
Providing sales and product information on programs and offerings
Maintaining records to contribute to the administrative functions of the campus
Achieving monthly and annual sales targets
Other related duties as assigned
To be successful in the Admissions Representative position, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
Education Requirements:

2 years diploma in in professional sales training with a preference for a Bachelor's degree
A minimum of 2 years sales performance history with a preference in private post-secondary education/recruitment agency
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Skills and Abilities:

Proven sales performance history
Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all individuals with integrity, empathy and sincerity
Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Ability to manage stress and thrive in often demanding situations.
Proven self-starter and problem solver
Must be deadline driven and goal-oriented
A positive attitude and customer-focused approach
Ability to act with tact, good judgment, and discretion
Proficient in standard Microsoft applications and productivity tools
Professional ethic work and exemplary behavior while respecting provincial and federal regulations
Preference may be given to candidates with Lead Center experience
Preference may be given to candidates with a second language in French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi or Punjabi.
Provisos:

Willingness to work hours in excess of regular shift as required
Willingness to be available to work days, evenings and weekends as per work schedule provided by the Campus Director and/or DOA.
Compensation: the Admission Representative salary is to be reviewed every two months in accordance with the compensation plan. The base salary may be adjusted upwards or downwards in accordance with sales performance.

Mike Reggie

Mar 25, 2016
L.J said:
Hi Guys,
I have a question.
I was sending my AINP - SRS on Feb 2, 2016 and get rejected at March 29 for missing documents.
And resend at April 1,
Accepted April 4,
Got File # at June 9
Still waiting......
NOC #: 6221
PGWP expired at Oct 30, 2018
The Documents were send are for both me & my wife.

My wife recently graduated and the PGWP was applied and received in the middle of June 2016.

Because the AINP website saying that:
Submit only information that is either requested by an AINP officer or that is relevant to your application. This includes, but is not limited to:

documents that show any changes to your address and telephone number
documents that show any changes to your employment or family situation
renewed work permits
Go to the Application Forms (‘Other AINP Forms’) section to find out how to notify the AINP of updates.

Does my wife have to send the copy of PGWP to AINP right now?
Does my wife need to include transcript, graduation certificates and school letter when sending the PGWP to AINP?
Is there a type of form my wife need to fill out and attach the PGWP or just simple write a letter saying that this is the PGWP and attach the PGWP, transcript, graduation certificates and school letter?

Please reply
Thanks a lot.
You can send it, but I think you should use the form online and Include your wife's work permit, couple pay stubs and job offer letter, and a cover letter that's what I wouldve done, or jus call them and explain you situation, there is always hiring an immigration counselor or something

Mike Reggie

Mar 25, 2016
faizy786 said:
Hello Everyone can any one tell me whats the NOC code for this job ? The pay is 50k base salary plus commission

The purpose of the Admissions Representative is to promote and sell the programs of the School to potential students and ensure the application is complete and in full compliance with all regulatory requirements. Under general direction, the Admissions Representative is responsible for selling programs to meet or exceed the School’s enrollment targets each month. The position works closely with campus financial staff.
Specifically, the Admissions Representative will be responsible for:
Providing sales and product information on programs and offerings
Maintaining records to contribute to the administrative functions of the campus
Achieving monthly and annual sales targets
Other related duties as assigned
To be successful in the Admissions Representative position, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
Education Requirements:

2 years diploma in in professional sales training with a preference for a Bachelor's degree
A minimum of 2 years sales performance history with a preference in private post-secondary education/recruitment agency
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Skills and Abilities:

Proven sales performance history
Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all individuals with integrity, empathy and sincerity
Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Ability to manage stress and thrive in often demanding situations.
Proven self-starter and problem solver
Must be deadline driven and goal-oriented
A positive attitude and customer-focused approach
Ability to act with tact, good judgment, and discretion
Proficient in standard Microsoft applications and productivity tools
Professional ethic work and exemplary behavior while respecting provincial and federal regulations
Preference may be given to candidates with Lead Center experience
Preference may be given to candidates with a second language in French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi or Punjabi.
Provisos:

Willingness to work hours in excess of regular shift as required
Willingness to be available to work days, evenings and weekends as per work schedule provided by the Campus Director and/or DOA.
Compensation: the Admission Representative salary is to be reviewed every two months in accordance with the compensation plan. The base salary may be adjusted upwards or downwards in accordance with sales performance.
Saw this in another forum: NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca you can email those guys with your job duties and they can pick the noc for you. Hope that helps

L.J

Jun 21, 2016
Mike Reggie said:
You can send it, but I think you should use the form online and Include your wife's work permit, couple pay stubs and job offer letter, and a cover letter that's what I wouldve done, or jus call them and explain you situation, there is always hiring an immigration counselor or something
Thanks for reply.
But she just graduated haven't found job yet.
I will call them right now.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
My wife sent her File 2 months back to AINP under SRS but they returned someone else's file saying that you have missed the job description and responsibilities .and told to re apply again . I dont know what AINP is doing these people such how can they send back somebody else's file what should i do now they have asked to re apply with the job description and responsibilities

Mike Reggie

Mar 25, 2016
faizy786 said:
My wife sent her File 2 months back to AINP under SRS but they returned someone else's file saying that you have missed the job description and responsibilities .and told to re apply again . I dont know what AINP is doing these people such how can they send back somebody else's file what should i do now they have asked to re apply with the job description and responsibilities
They sent your wife's file back?

shivaR

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
hello guys
i have a question. my wife applied for study permit and applied for work permit with her as dependent .my current work permit gonna expire soon. while i m waiting for this decision can i apply for my own work permit extension ?
thank you

Vijay12345

Nov 13, 2015
Seniors, I have an important question, I have job offer letter with job description mentioned on it for my current job. The issue is job description is technically a match to NOC 2281 but for a non technical CIC person it might be difficult to relate my job duties to NOC 2281.

-Do you think I need a separate reference letter from my manager stating my duties in more detail so that for CIC officer it becomes easier to match?

-Can I submit job description and reference letter both? Or it has to be everything in job description page itself? Wouldn't they mind if I have more detailed job duties on reference letter as compared to that on job description? If I ask my company to alter my job description then they have to provide me with a whole new offer letter because job description is part of offer letter. That's why thinking to attach reference letter with offer letter as an additional page.

-What is the best resolution in this situation?

Seniors please advise as I have to request my manager and don't want to miss something minor that might cause my AINP rejection.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
the letter i had submitted with the job responsibilities does not have the HRs signature but its on the company letterhead does that matter ?

shivaR

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
hello guys i m still looking for answer ..please help me out
hello guys
i have a question. my wife applied for study permit and applied for work permit with her as dependent .my current work permit gonna expire soon. while i m waiting for this decision can i apply for my own work permit extension ?
thank you
i appreciate any kind of information on this