Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
w8pnp said:
Finally after 24 months,got rejection..reason didn't attach ielts certificate with file..i update when i got file number,they said we didn't recieve..i also gave them proof of fax recipt..but they do not accept it...Ainp awsum job..
Hello buddy , sorry to hear that
What was your Noc code , when did you apply ?

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
w8pnp said:
Finally after 24 months,got rejection..reason didn't attach ielts certificate with file..i update when i got file number,they said we didn't recieve..i also gave them proof of fax recipt..but they do not accept it...Ainp awsum job..
I think you should have send your ielts certificate to AINP by mail instead of fax .

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
w8pnp said:
That must be heartbreaking :(
You should contact your local MLA !

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
dhillonavjot how is going for you like I told you my old wp is expiring in Nov 2016 I applied April 2015 under EDS do I have to update AINP with my new wp ? I was on pgwp before but my new wp is spouse wp which is valid until april 2019 has my category changed now ?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
faizy786 said:
dhillonavjot how is going for you like I told you my old wp is expiring in Nov 2016 I applied April 2015 under EDS do I have to update AINP with my new wp ? I was on pgwp before but my new wp is spouse wp which is valid until april 2019 has my category changed now ?
Your category does not change. But you should update AINP with new WP details. Always post them.

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hi
I have applied to AINP under SRS pgw

I have applied under NOC 2282 B.
I visit homes also for computer repair , service and troubleshoot internet problems erc.

Below is my offer letter with job details , please check it

Position Summary:

This is to confirm that ****** has been employed at Staples since **** and is a full time Tech Service & Sales Representative Associate NOC 2282.

Tech Services and Sales Representative is responsible to effectively sell Tech services and products. They will install, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair computer hardware and operating systems. They are responsible for establishing and maintaining sales and service excellence by assigning the highest.priority to customer satisfaction and demonstrating quality in every aspect of work. They will support sales floor activities as technology services volume dictates.
(This position is eligible to receive additional compensation in the form of Tech Premium for all hours worked in Tech Services only.

Stores that achieve $2,000 in weekly Tech Services sales are eligible for this position. Please refer to the Store Retail Tech Services Guide.

Primary Responsibilities:
• Maximizes sales opportunities with every customer by using current selling techniques and company programs.
• Promotes selling of technology services and supports a selling culture in order to achieve current goals and targets.
• Arranges service appointments, performs In Store/In Home computer upgrades, repairs and setups and follows up with customers.
• Ensures high quality execution of all technology services to minimize rework.
• Provides training and coaching to associates on technology services as required.
• Effectively resolves customer concerns and escalates to management when appropriate.
• Performs follow up calls to solicit feedback on sales, promote additional products and services where applicable.
• Facilitates repairs to be done by the Warranty Depot or third party repair facilities to ensure satisfactory customer service standard.
• Capable to follow RUSCOMP procedures effectively.
• Provides coverage and assistance in the technology department where business needs require and as associate training supports.
• Understands and adheres to all privacy and information management policies and procedures.
• Properly secures company and customer assets and physical inventory and follows all loss prevention procedures.
• Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
• Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc).
• Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
• Maintains general cleanliness of all tech room and workstations as assigned, according to company standards.
• Maintains a safe working environment and follows all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.
• As per policy, required to have personal parcels (bags, totes, backpacks, purses, etc.) checked by a manager prior to leaving the store premises.

Before starting ghis job I worked as a geek squad agent for computer technician because of this experience i got this job

Please check it and let me know if its fine?

Also can I update my offee letter after receiving my file number because my manager is happy to add extra job dutiea that i am performing but did not mentioned on the previous offer lettwr like:
Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced

Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions

Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties

Troubleshoot Internet problems and computer peripheral devices such as printer, scanner wifi receiver etc

Please let me know anybody

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faizy786 said:
As long as you have a valid work permit,there shouldn't be an issue.However-keeping your information up to date is always recommended-contact details,wp ,etc

Well my application is in queue for processing at the moment.I have heard about some of the applications filed in august getting picked up lately-hoping to get mine processed next month.

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
w8pnp said:
I gave to my representative,he sent by fax..
Oh when I changed my employer and called AINP and ask how can I update about my new employer . They said send us documents by mail because sometime your fax doesn't deliver because you can't fully depend on electronic media . Tell your representative try to approach to AINP . May be they can consider .

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
w8pnp said:
I gave to my representative,he sent by fax..
Sorry to say but that was a very unprofessional move on his part.As everyone said,sending the documents via mail covers your a**

AINP has the right to refuse or reject applications at any moment as stated clearly on website.I would suggest contacting Federal authorities-if that fails,talk to media.

Keep trying-don't loose hope !
The fact that you have a copy of fax receipt might prove as evidence.

Who is your representative btw?

phil2014

Feb 9, 2016
w8pnp said:
relly feeling bad...i know lots of guys they send their documents after ainp requested that...don't loose hope try to approch mla might this help.after 2 year of waiting they can't refuse just of incomplete documents...they must have to request for that because lots of things happen in this period...nobody knows when they getting call.

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Dear Friends
Please sign the following petition if you have not signed it yet. We still need more signatures.
https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-candidates-on-open-work-permits-and-working-in-canada-need-more-visibility-in-express-entry-system

LP90.

Jun 8, 2016
Hi, Ainp officer called at workplace on 27th may,asked for WCB account since my employer didn't have it and He applied for it and submitted to AINP on 3rd June. I am wondering what will be the next? Anyone has idea? Work permit will be expired on 12th july.