+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

JS786

May 2, 2016
surya450 said:
Hi,
By the time your work permit expire if you still didnt receive the nomination,you can do this(one of the option). Just 2 days before your workpermit expire apply for new work permit( apply paper based,since it takes around 3 months) during this period you can still keep working. since you dont have nomination they will eventually reject your application and gives you restoration period(90 Days) during restoration period you wont be able to work. so if you get the nomination by this time you can restore your status by using the nomination. you can apply for work permit again using the PNP support letter.

Hope this info helps.

All the Best!
But if we don't have a valid permit they wont nominate us. Correct me if i am wrong.

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys.

I am graduated in April 2016. I am going to receive my POST GRADUATION WORK PERMIT in three months from now as per processing time of CIC. Hopefully in August.
I am interested in applying "International Student with Job Offer Category" I have read the entire book on CIC website on that as well.

I have already got the job in NOC 0621 as a Store Manager. I have started that yesterday -May 1,2016. offered salary per year $42,000

My question is:
When Can I apply for Provincial Nominee in Ontario?
Is my job experience going to count from May 1, 2016 or after I receive my POST GRAD WORK PERMIT?
Also, When Can me and my employer apply for pre-screen thing?

I will highly appreciate all the responses. Thank you kindly!

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
faith99 said:
Hi guys. Just want to know my 3 year post graduate work permit is about to expire in a month ? say if i get the ainp nomination on that basis can i renew my work permit ? or do i need LMIA compulsory for renewal of my work permit.? your answer would be very helpful....plz guide me if know anything ?
First of all if your workpermit expires, you won't be able to have AINP nomination. They want valid workpermit.
For this extention you should get LMIA or tell them i have already applied for LMIA and give them your LMIA file number.
Secondly, if you will get call or email before your workpermit expires. Ask them Sir/Madam if I will be eligible for AINP can you please send me 204 C workpermit supporting letter. For this form amount will be deducted from your employer's acount. With the help of this form you can apply workpermit extention. It will be bonded workpermit but after getting your fedral file number you will have option for open workpermit too.
I hope this will help you.
Good luck

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Azy said:
Hi guys.

I am graduated in April 2016. I am going to receive my POST GRADUATION WORK PERMIT in three months from now as per processing time of CIC. Hopefully in August.
I am interested in applying "International Student with Job Offer Category" I have read the entire book on CIC website on that as well.

I have already got the job in NOC 0621 as a Store Manager. I have started that yesterday -May 1,2016. offered salary per year $42,000

My question is:
When Can I apply for Provincial Nominee in Ontario?
Is my job experience going to count from May 1, 2016 or after I receive my POST GRAD WORK PERMIT?
Also, When Can me and my employer apply for pre-screen thing?

I will highly appreciate all the responses. Thank you kindly!
Congrats for the job.
This page is for Alberta nomine program. I think it would be better if you will ask this question on Ontario nominee page. You will get best answer for your question.
Good luck

kallol248

Feb 12, 2016
PB13CHEEMA said:
First of all if your workpermit expires, you won't be able to have AINP nomination. They want valid workpermit.
For this extention you should get LMIA or tell them i have already applied for LMIA and give them your LMIA file number.
Secondly, if you will get call or email before your workpermit expires. Ask them Sir/Madam if I will be eligible for AINP can you please send me 204 C workpermit supporting letter. For this form amount will be deducted from your employer's acount. With the help of this form you can apply workpermit extention. It will be bonded workpermit but after getting your fedral file number you will have option for open workpermit too.
I hope this will help you.
Good luck
About the letter of support 204 c , so we need to open an employer portal ? there's no other way without it. What if the employer doesn't want to help !? Can we request letter of support without the employer portal

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PB13CHEEMA said:
Congrats for the job.
This page is for Alberta nomine program. I think it would be better if you will ask this question on Ontario nominee page. You will get best answer for your question.
Good luck
Thank you.
Sorry about that.

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
The AINP website has been updated.....

Nomination certificates issued in 2016 Applications awaiting assessment to determine eligibility for nomination

Over 1,050 Over 5,900

Mike Reggie

Mar 25, 2016
Hi There,
I have a question with regards to my friend's application, recently she graduated from Alberta on a two year diploma course and has a 3 year work permit and has a full time job in NOC 1431, she wants to apply under SRS-PGWP stream but she is confused in regards to Section C on the AINP 009b
"total years of employment"-what number should she put? She's only 3 months into her job on the PGWP, does the total years of employment refer too work in canada and from her home country or is it just canada alone? i know work on a student permit does not qualify you for any program.

Anyone that can share some advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

PS. She still works in Alberta.

eme2016

Mar 6, 2016
just received a letter from AINP (Application for nomination declined )
reasons: my income falls short of LICO
annual pay 28000 CAD for family of 5
Can somebody please advice

thanks

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
lucia0009 said:
sure, you can
Thanks

so what about this question on AINP009B.pdf :-

Industry and Association Standards required and obtained:-
1- Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training (AIT)
2- Journeyperson Certification
3- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
4- College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA)
5- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta
6- emerit Professional Certification
7- Certification in Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
8- Other standards required and obtained (specify below)

What will be the answer if I'm working in the job that it's not my field of study ?? (I'm electrical engineer)

Ali_ahmed

May 2, 2016
Hi

I'm a single and I am working in skill-level B Job and earn $14400 yearly after deductions. Am I eligible for Ainp ? ???

PB13CHEEMA

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
kallol248 said:
About the letter of support 204 c , so we need to open an employer portal ? there's no other way without it. What if the employer doesn't want to help !? Can we request letter of support without the employer portal
Yes, portal must be open. Employer will pay $230 from his own account. You can request letter but there is no use of it. This is the requirement employer must have to support you. This is the reason you are will be getting bonded workpermit.
Secondly, you can extend on the base of LMIA file number.
Third is if your spouse is studying and you are eligible for workpermit.
I hope it will work for you.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eme2016 said:
just received a letter from AINP (Application for nomination declined )
reasons: my income falls short of LICO
annual pay 28000 CAD for family of 5
Can somebody please advice

thanks
So sorry to hear your rejection. Could you please copy and paste exactly your rejection letter. I couldnt find anywhere under EDS stream in AINP website that LICO is one factor. for rejection. Are you under LMIA?

eme2016

Mar 6, 2016
AINP criteria reqires the nominess demonstrate that ther are able to live in Alberta
IRCC reqires that provincial nominees demonstrate the ability to become economically establish by supporting them self through out the participation in the labor market of the nomination province

we are not satisfied that you will be able to permanently live and economically establish in Alberta
your t4 shows employment income 15000 and ur tax income 16220 this is significantly less than 2015 low income cut off (LICO)the official poverty line that Canada defines as 50,290.00 for a family of 5 although it is recognized that you were not in Canada for the entire 2015 year ur income still falls short of LICO
your application has been decline

my annual salary is 28,500
worked 16,220 for 7 months in 2015

I don't know were to start from

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eme2016 said:
AINP criteria reqires the nominess demonstrate that ther are able to live in Alberta
IRCC reqires that provincial nominees demonstrate the ability to become economically establish by supporting them self through out the participation in the labor market of the nomination province

we are not satisfied that you will be able to permanently live and economically establish in Alberta
your t4 shows employment income 15000 and ur tax income 16220 this is significantly less than 2015 low income cut off (LICO)the official poverty line that Canada defines as 50,290.00 for a family of 5 although it is recognized that you were not in Canada for the entire 2015 year ur income still falls short of LICO
your application has been decline

my annual salary is 28,500
worked 16,220 for 7 months in 2015

I don't know were to start from
This rejection reason is questionable. Yes I read that one of the requirement for applicant is that they are able to and intend to live permanently in Alberta.

In regard to LICO. This threshold is applicable for those who want to sponsor their family member later in the future. The only thing related to wages and benefit is that your wages and benefit is in accordance to industry standard. (I.e. average wage in your industry)

I would definitely suggest you to talk to lawyer. If the main reason of rejection is your family size, try to apply yourself and declare your spouse and children as non-accompanying dependents. I really dont understand the real reason of your rejection but a good immigratioj lawyer will definitely understand better..