+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

G3933

Jan 7, 2016
Hi! Guys
Did we really get call from Ainp I applied on January 28 and their inventory shows 29 January it means they already assessed my file but I haven't get any calls or emails
Shouls i call them ?
Please suggest me

Paul941

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
G3933 said:
Hi! Guys
Did we really get call from Ainp I applied on January 28 and their inventory shows 29 January it means they already assessed my file but I haven't get any calls or emails
Shouls i call them ?
Please suggest me
Don't call them. Your processing might increase that way. It's not a biggie. Just wait it out.

Hillary B

Feb 20, 2013
7fifty said:
Hi Hillary B.

Wow! it's amazing, you are so lucky...and you applied in the EDS stream? I did too on Jan 27, 2016 and have not heard from them. I got my file number March 15th. You give me hope :)
Thank you.No worries, yours is coming honey.Good luck!

rickeywr

Dec 11, 2013
Hillary B said:
They only asked me if i'm still working on the same hotel.That's all!
May be the AINP officer call you to check you are still work under the same hotel before call your employer

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Please Help me!

I'm graduated student from university of Calgary in electrical engineering but I'm working in the job that it's not my field of study.
My NOC code "6331" Skill level "B", so can I apply for SRS post graduate category ?

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
AABH said:
Please Help me!

I'm graduated student from university of Calgary in electrical engineering but I'm working in the job that it's not my field of study.
My NOC code "6331" Skill level "B", so can I apply for SRS post graduate category ?
sure, you can

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hiiii.. I have one question say for example if get ainp nomination before a week of my work permit expires ? can i get a open work permit on the basis of AINP nomination ? Or do i need compulsory LMIA for renew of my work permit ? Your answer wOuld be very helpful.. Thanx ( 3 year post graduate work permit expiring and m talking about 4th year work permit extension). Please help me

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hi guys. Just want to know my 3 year post graduate work permit is about to expire in a month ? say if i get the ainp nomination on that basis can i renew my work permit ? or do i need LMIA compulsory for renewal of my work permit.? your answer would be very helpful....plz guide me if know anything ?

surya450

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
March 16 2016@PNP CIC
Nomination.....
January 2016@ AINP
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-May-2016
Med's Request
4-oct-2017
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2018
faith99 said:
Hi guys. Just want to know my 3 year post graduate work permit is about to expire in a month ? say if i get the ainp nomination on that basis can i renew my work permit ? or do i need LMIA compulsory for renewal of my work permit.? your answer would be very helpful....plz guide me if know anything ?
Hi,
By the time your work permit expire if you still didnt receive the nomination,you can do this(one of the option). Just 2 days before your workpermit expire apply for new work permit( apply paper based,since it takes around 3 months) during this period you can still keep working. since you dont have nomination they will eventually reject your application and gives you restoration period(90 Days) during restoration period you wont be able to work. so if you get the nomination by this time you can restore your status by using the nomination. you can apply for work permit again using the PNP support letter.

Hope this info helps.

All the Best!