+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Taji

Jul 5, 2015
Hey faith99. i also applied in august 2014. no news yet. seems like they are working on mid june files. we gotta wait another 2-3 months. when's your permit ending?

cool90

Oct 11, 2015
I need guidance and advice for my case.

Applied AINP SRS PGW - Jan 29, 2016 NOC B
Application received - Feb 2
Application number recd - March 9

I got laid off on April 7 :(
Today got new full time job confirmation starting from May 1 (Same NOC)

What should I do now..... Please help and guide.

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please send New full time job letter and two pay stubs to AINP by mail and also write a cover letter in which explain everything including all your previous file details and reason for job lost (please don't forget to mention your file number in cover letter and all your personal details. In this way they can easily update your file

cool90 said:
I need guidance and advice for my case.

Applied AINP SRS PGW - Jan 29, 2016 NOC B
Application received - Feb 2
Application number recd - March 9

I got laid off on April 7 :(
Today got new full time job confirmation starting from May 1 (Same NOC)

What should I do now..... Please help and guide.

PNPCanada05

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Aug 2014 still waiting :(

eme2016

Mar 6, 2016
I receive a mail from AINP officer requesting Documents and they also called my Employer as well. I am wondering what next has any one gone through this stage recently

jashan514

Apr 22, 2016
Hello Everyone,
This is my first post here but I am following this from very long time.
I am pretty aware of Canada Imm. Express Entry and AINP, which are not in favor of International Students.So I decided to meet our Hon. Amarjeet Sohi today.
Today I met him and discussed our problems of Express Entry and told him that there are thousands of students whose Work permit are expiring in JUNE/JULY and have not heard anything from either AINP or EE. I also discussed our contributions to the country,our studies,taxes,skilled jobs but last not the least our CANADIAN Experience.The Minister totally agreed with all these points and said that International students should awarded more points as LMIA as they did studies in Canada and gained the Canadian experience.
When I said our work permit are expiring soon,he said write an email to me and he will personally discuss these points with Imm. Minister.
Now,I request to everyone,
I know what we all are facing with less points in EE and also know the drawbacks but as Hon. Minister said write down 5 points which we could improve EE for international students but points should be short.
Anyone with better English skills can write down 5 points in short,that would be much appreciated.
As we know from previous statements that they are going to ease rules for International students then why don't we deliver our concerns to them VIA Hon. Amarjeet Sohi.
I will be checking this forum regularly and will see yours responses. I ll be sending an email to the Minister this coming Monday. Before that I need your reviews on that.
Have faith in GOD and Never give up.

Mrs khan5555

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
nova scotia sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016
Doc's Request.
8 nov 2016; rprf (requested schedule A, IMM5669; 2 oct 2017)
Nomination.....
19 April 2016
AOR Received.
Credit card charged 30june2016, AOR recieved 20july2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
2 May 2017; re-medical 24 April 2017
Med's Done....
5 May 2017(passed)re-med (dep) 4May2018(passed) background changed 15 sep 2017 completed: 1May2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Primary4june2018;dependent9june 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Primary15june2018;Dependent20june2018
LANDED..........
Primary23june2018;dependent19july 2018
eme2016 said:
I receive a mail from AINP officer requesting Documents and they also called my Employer as well. I am wondering what next has any one gone through this stage recently
When did you applied?
Your timeline & category?

VenP

Jan 17, 2016
jashan514 said:
Hello Everyone,
This is my first post here but I am following this from very long time.
I am pretty aware of Canada Imm. Express Entry and AINP, which are not in favor of International Students.So I decided to meet our Hon. Amarjeet Sohi today.
Today I met him and discussed our problems of Express Entry and told him that there are thousands of students whose Work permit are expiring in JUNE/JULY and have not heard anything from either AINP or EE. I also discussed our contributions to the country,our studies,taxes,skilled jobs but last not the least our CANADIAN Experience.The Minister totally agreed with all these points and said that International students should awarded more points as LMIA as they did studies in Canada and gained the Canadian experience.
When I said our work permit are expiring soon,he said write an email to me and he will personally discuss these points with Imm. Minister.
Now,I request to everyone,
I know what we all are facing with less points in EE and also know the drawbacks but as Hon. Minister said write down 5 points which we could improve EE for international students but points should be short.
Anyone with better English skills can write down 5 points in short,that would be much appreciated.
As we know from previous statements that they are going to ease rules for International students then why don't we deliver our concerns to them VIA Hon. Amarjeet Sohi.
I will be checking this forum regularly and will see yours responses. I ll be sending an email to the Minister this coming Monday. Before that I need your reviews on that.
Have faith in GOD and Never give up.
Thanks,

I think giving extra points for Alberta nomination certificate (about 600, I think, like they do in different provinces) will be extremely helpful for EE