+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Armyccmay

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
shivaR said:
I saw an update from a local immigration consultant on social media today that one of her clients under SRS just got AINP nomination, his application was received on February 3, 2016. look at this we are waiting from around 2 years and some people got ainp in just 2 months.. good job AINP .
I saw that paper as well, he should be in SRS-PG, and with respect, people who graduated from Alberta are more welcomed than people from other province, we can see that on the time to get nomination.that's kind of priority.But, the only thing I don't understand is, why some people blame AINP, anyway, the program gave hope to them. I knew some of them work hard and in a tough environment, but if you choose this, then you need to keep going, just be more patient, blaming can't help you more.

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
Armyccmay said:
I saw that paper as well, he should be in SRS-PG, and with respect, people who graduated from Alberta are more welcomed than people from other province, we can see that on the time to get nomination.that's kind of priority.But, the only thing I don't understand is, why some people blame AINP, anyway, the program gave hope to them. I knew some of them work hard and in a tough environment, but if you choose this, then you need to keep going, just be more patient, blaming can't help you more.
program gave hope to you not me ! this program waste most important thing is my Post-Graduation work permit time, by the time I applied that I have other options, finally when I figure it out what is going on in my application , I have only one option (backing home)

you said once you choose this , you should blablabla... back two years when I applied, there is processing time on their website which I think I have enough time on my Post-Graduation work permit (2014 I have almost two years on pgwp, but they make joke on it, change it ..you still think AINP give a hope to me? two years waiting without open your application ! it is always easy to say blablabla ...!!

if you are new to here, don't blaming me .. leave without reply, I will keep quiet ;D

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
I agree, it used to be that only grads of Alberta were allowed to apply for AINP, the processing time then was only couple of months. Other province even give their Grads nomination without the need for a job(BC,Ontario) or for make it harder for other provinces grada, example is SASK where you need to work for 24 months if you graduate from other province or Manitoba where you get -100 if you ever studied in other provinces. It is more than obvious why a province wants to give the people who invested their money in That province more priority that other students.

olusede

Jan 27, 2016
Yogivrun said:
Here my updates
Applied under SRS engineering stream
Send ducments- 21 feb 2016
documents received-- 23 Feb 2016
File number on--- 14 Feb 2016
nomination-- Waiting

File number on--- 14 Feb 2016 ?????

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016 (Re-Applied on June 27, 2017)
AOR Received.
Feb 09, 2017 (Aug 29, 2017)
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
File Transfer...
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
22-Mar-2019 and sent on 23-Mar-2019
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019
Anybody who can help me on the below email, would be much appreciated, it means i am in process, but any timeline advise??

Thanks in advance.

RE: RECEIPT OF ALBERTA IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM (AINP) APPLICATION

Employer Name: XYZ
Employer File Number: EM XXXX-XX-XXXXX
Candidate Name: FM
Candidate File Number: PN XXXX-XX-XXXXX

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) under the Employer Driven Stream. This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the above mentioned on February 12, 2016. Please visit our website for our most current processing times.

During our assessment, an applicant or their authorized representative will only be contacted by our office if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of the application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail the information to:

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
Suite 940, ATB Place North
10025 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1S6 Canada

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
ferysonu said:
Anybody who can help me on the below email, would be much appreciated, it means i am in process, but any timeline advise??

Thanks in advance.

RE: RECEIPT OF ALBERTA IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM (AINP) APPLICATION

Employer Name: XYZ
Employer File Number: EM XXXX-XX-XXXXX
Candidate Name: FM
Candidate File Number: PN XXXX-XX-XXXXX

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) under the Employer Driven Stream. This is to confirm receipt of the AINP application for the above mentioned on February 12, 2016. Please visit our website for our most current processing times.

During our assessment, an applicant or their authorized representative will only be contacted by our office if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of the application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add information to the application, or change information already submitted, you may mail the information to:

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
Suite 940, ATB Place North
10025 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1S6 Canada

This is an email for File Number, means they have received your application.

ferysonu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Calgary, CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 12, 2016
Nomination.....
Nov 18, 2016 and Applied to Federal on Dec 19, 2016 (Re-Applied on June 27, 2017)
AOR Received.
Feb 09, 2017 (Aug 29, 2017)
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
File Transfer...
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account."
Med's Request
March 5, 2018
Med's Done....
Completed
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
22-Mar-2019 and sent on 23-Mar-2019
VISA ISSUED...
3-Apr-2019
LANDED..........
04-Apr-2019
lucia0009 said:
This is an email for File Number, means they have received your application.
Thanks for your prompt response, any time line from here on?

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
No timeline in the email, the only source of timeline can be found in their website where they an approximately what are the applications they are currently working on (by the time they were received). Google processing time Ainp

JS003

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
Updates on AINP website.
They are now processing international graduate under EDS between June 11, 2014, and February 16, 2016

Jasmeenkh

Apr 13, 2016
Aman007 said:
hi guys i just wanna share my ainp timeline .
Applied on -28 may 2014
noc code -6311
confirmation call on-16 march
nomination received-06 april
wp exp- oct 2016

and 3 of my friends ,applied on 28 may, 30 may & june 2nd,they also gt confirmation calls.
Hi i applied in august 2014 n didnt hear any news yet. What kind of questions do they ask in confirmation calls? Thank u

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does calling CIC for status update work anymore?
The last time i called for AINP status update-they refused to assist :'(

Shekhat

Aug 21, 2015
JS003 said:
Updates on AINP website.
They are now processing international graduate under EDS between June 11, 2014, and February 16, 2016
I applied on June 19,2014. Hopefully I get it by the next update.

kallol248

Feb 12, 2016
Shekhat said:
I applied on June 19,2014. Hopefully I get it by the next update.
Hopefully they will speed up the process. Please don't forget to post if u receive any call from them. It would be much appreciated as I'm waiting right behind u , July 2014.

Shekhat

Aug 21, 2015
kallol248 said:
Hopefully they will speed up the process. Please don't forget to post if u receive any call from them. It would be much appreciated as I'm waiting right behind u , July 2014.
I will.