+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

kallol248

Feb 12, 2016
Aman007 said:
hi guys i just wanna share my ainp timeline .
Applied on -28 may 2014
noc code -6311
confirmation call on-16 march
nomination received-06 april
wp exp- oct 2016

and 3 of my friends ,applied on 28 may, 30 may & june 2nd,they also gt confirmation calls.
Thnx for sharing. One more question, r they still asking for all the other additional documents i.e T4,Last pay stub, WCB clearance, Organizational chart ??

jsb90

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP filed April 2014
Doc's Request.
Ainp Document Request: Jan 2016
Nomination.....
March 2016
AOR Received.
PR Application received by CIC: May 09 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi Everyone,

Exactly after 24 Months, I got my nomination today.

Here is my timeline

Applied: April 2014
File Number: August 2014
1st Verification call and document request:Jan 27 2016
2nd verification call to employer on March 28 2016
Nomination received today: April 07 2016

keep faith in god guyzz, god always answer to the prayers

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
jsb90 said:
Hi Everyone,

Exactly after 24 Months, I got my nomination today.

Here is my timeline

Applied: April 2014
File Number: August 2014
1st Verification call and document request:Jan 27 2016
2nd verification call to employer on March 28 2016
Nomination received today: April 07 2016

keep faith in god guyzz, god always answer to the prayers
happy for you

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
faizy786 said:
I have applied for ainp 2015 beginning under eds I am on pgwp my wife graduated from alberta and has already secured a noc b job can she apply under SRS as the primary applicant as its a faster process ?
I also have the same question. Some people believe my husband and I are allowed to apply separately but some not. I contacted AINP vial email they mentioned that if I want to apply under SRS, my husband needs to withdraw his EDS application first. Very confused

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
MONKUCHA said:
You can apply for AINP as a primary applicant even though you husband's application hasn't been touched yet. You don't have to withdraw his application. Many couples did that before and there was no problem at all. As long as the primary applicant is different you are fine.
Thanks for the reply. How sure you are about this? We contacted AINP and they said we have to withdraw the previous one if we want to apply for new category

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
nhab said:
I also have the same question. Some people believe my husband and I are allowed to apply separately but some not. I contacted AINP vial email they mentioned that if I want to apply under SRS, my husband needs to withdraw his EDS application first. Very confused
apply yours now !! do not withdraw your husband application !!!! do not listen AINP blablablablabla, the one you contacted is not ANIP officer ! by the time, you get your AINP certificate , your husband application may still sleeping in the corner not open ! :p
happy for your guys , you have a good chance !

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
nhab said:
Thanks for the reply. How sure you are about this? We contacted AINP and they said we have to withdraw the previous one if we want to apply for new category
Check previous messages, there was someone who did that and they did receive their nomination. Friend of mine did the same more than a year ago and they received the nomination too.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Can i get wp equal to my wifes wp as my pgwp will expire this year november can i change to spouse wp from pgwp as my wife has a noc b job waiting for her pgwp to come in ?

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
faizy786 said:
Can i get wp equal to my wifes wp as my pgwp will expire this year november can i change to spouse wp from pgwp as my wife has a noc b job waiting for her pgwp to come in ?
You can get the same time as your wife get from her pgwp, you should apply extension at July !! and after your wife get pgwp , she should apply AINP (Post-Graduate Worker Category) as soon as possible, DON'T SO PANIC ! good luck for your family ;D

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
pnp525 said:
apply yours now !! do not withdraw your husband application !!!! do not listen AINP blablablablabla, the one you contacted is not ANIP officer ! by the time, you get your AINP certificate , your husband application may still sleeping in the corner not open ! :p
happy for your guys , you have a good chance !
Thank you so much. I will send my application so. I have everything ready. Even filled forms

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
MONKUCHA said:
Check previous messages, there was someone who did that and they did receive their nomination. Friend of mine did the same more than a year ago and they received the nomination too.
Thanks so much

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015