Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
juggy D said:
Hi guys,

i sent a email on Tuesday to AINP for letter of support and i got the work support letter in the mail today within 3 days.On website they say it might take 30-45 days but i got it within 3 days....lol :p
what's the email address for that?

juggy D

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
hey guys,

I need ur help regarding work permit extension.Now I have already got the AINP and letter of support 204 ( c ) .I just called CIC to confirm that if i extend my work permit using these 2 things supported by a job letter then i"ll be getting a closed work permit plus employer has to pay compliance fees of 230$.
And the other option he told me that i should apply PR and wait for AOR and then apply for Bridge Visa then I'll be getting a open work permit.

is that true guys ????

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lisizi said:
Hi guys,
How long is it taking to get nomination under AINP? Does it depend on your IELTS results, ECAs, and NOC?
If I get nominated and my work permit expires before I get the PR card, do I need to leave the country?
Tks.
Hi lisizi,

If you are under EDS international graduates it will take very long time to get the nomination. There's no clear pattern on this. Some people who applied in 2014 still waiting until now. Just go through the posting in this thread and you ll see.

If you get the nomination AND you have sent your application to IRCC (with file number) while your current work permit expires, you are under implied status until IRCC makes decision. The problem is, AINP takes too long to get. Some people have their work permit expired while waiting for AINP.

It is the worst PNP in Canada

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
juggy D said:
hey guys,

I need ur help regarding work permit extension.Now I have already got the AINP and letter of support 204 ( c ) .I just called CIC to confirm that if i extend my work permit using these 2 things supported by a job letter then i"ll be getting a closed work permit plus employer has to pay compliance fees of 230$.
And the other option he told me that i should apply PR and wait for AOR and then apply for Bridge Visa then I'll be getting a open work permit.

is that true guys ????
The second option is true assuming your current work permit still valid. The first part I am not sure.

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
juggy D said:
hey guys,

is that true guys ????
I think so.... for the second option - it might take 3 months+ to get AOR. make sure you have enough time for that

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
JammuS said:
Hi, i Applied for ainp on 23rd june, 2014.
File received on 4th july,2014
Got file number in email on 9th sept, 2014.
Nothing after that. And work permit expiring in first week of july .
I applied jun 3 2014 !!! still waiting almost in 22 month ::) WP soon to expire ::)

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
usually, most of the international students who has graduated in 2013 june- will be holding a wp. which expires 2016 July, in case if they have applied late for the post graduate wp, they might have got wp expiring Aug 2016.

Ainp applicants who have applied june 2014, will be receiving call from Ainp soon ;D ;D ;D ;D, but the candidates who have applied after 2014 August and wp expiring July/August 2016 have no scope of making through nomiantion :'( :'( :'( :'( , which includes me :-\

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
gingersunny said:
usually, most of the international students who has graduated in 2013 june- will be holding a wp. which expires 2016 July, in case if they have applied late for the post graduate wp, they might have got wp expiring Aug 2016.

Ainp applicants who have applied june 2014, will be receiving call from Ainp soon ;D ;D ;D ;D, but the candidates who have applied after 2014 August and wp expiring July/August 2016 have no scope of making through nomiantion :'( :'( :'( :'( , which includes me :-\
It is about right

S0707

May 13, 2015
Hello Guys!!
If we change the employer, and update all the information of new employer to AINP, do we get new file number or not?
I changed my employer back in september and i also update all the info to AINP but havnt get any new file number??
I am so worried

alexsa75

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
??-10-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
IELTS Request
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
09-11-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2016 upfront
Passport Req..
23-02-2027
LANDED..........
Inland, reland for PR 07-03-2017
For post graduate http://www.foreignstudentshub.com/express-entry-review-to-ease-path-to-permanent-residency-for-foreign-students/

lisizi

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hansdza said:
Hi lisizi,

If you are under EDS international graduates it will take very long time to get the nomination. There's no clear pattern on this. Some people who applied in 2014 still waiting until now. Just go through the posting in this thread and you ll see.

If you get the nomination AND you have sent your application to IRCC (with file number) while your current work permit expires, you are under implied status until IRCC makes decision. The problem is, AINP takes too long to get. Some people have their work permit expired while waiting for AINP.

It is the worst PNP in Canada
Thanks, Hans.
What about Post-Graduate Worker Category? Does it take forever as well?

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hello everyone I have applied for ainp last year but still waiting my wife just got a job in noc B as she has graduated from alberta we are still waiting for her work permit to come both of us are here in Alberta we got married here in Alberta in September 2014 and we have a baby who's a citizen can you tell me what's the wait time to move from PG work permit to spouse work permit as my work permit will expire this November and what documents are required do I have to do a medical test as here since 4 years and my wife since 3 years and what are the chances of approval?