+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Ryan_Feng

Feb 2, 2016
My boss said they just asked if I'm still working there, what my job duty is and if there is any change with my job or position.

princee5455

Feb 24, 2016
kallol248 said:
i believe u have to inform AINP in case of any change in ur job and address. The sooner u do the lesser it takes time. I cant remember the web link but if u google it u will find info on it . This website doesn't allow us to upload link, so u have to google it
i have already send my job offer to AINP. i have applied as a computer network technician. my field job. Thanks for reply

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Dear friends

Could you please help me with this:
I got my PhD recently and have a postdoc offer, what category works better for me to apply for:
International Graduate criteria
or
Post-Graduate Worker criteria

What's the difference of these two?
Thanks a bunch

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
nhab said:
Dear friends

I got my PhD recently and have a postdoc offer, what category works better for me to apply for:
or

Thanks a bunch

international graduate is for student from out of Alberta
PG is for student from Alberta

Ryan_Feng

Feb 2, 2016
nhab said:
Dear friends

or

Thanks a bunch
If you had the Phd programin Alberta, I think the Post-Graduate Worker criteria is better for you. Because based on last year experience, the process for the applications in this criteria was much faster last year. However, it's just my opinion. Good luck anyway~

w8pnp

May 4, 2015
Ainp play future of thousands international students..we are waiting from last 21 month..pls ainp do some mercy on us..we already pay 28000$ fees..now pay lot of tax from last 21 months,we are not like those who have jobs but they dont want to do,bcoz they get 50$ Per/hr layoff at home. Thousand of students suffer from depression bcoz of u guyz..pls do justice with us,we are also human beings...

w8pnp

May 4, 2015
One good news for international graduates....there demand in alberta market and in employers of alberta are very high than others..the main reason for that is employers know that they hire slaves for 4 years..more than 24 months for ainp and 1.5 year for federal file..they ainp dont belive that international graduates are human being..u guyz cann't change job according to ainp..employers belive that if they hire international graduates they get more work from them,pay less,no tensions of benefits..nd Ainp assist them lot for this purpose.

upadhyay

Feb 18, 2015
Hii !!

I applied in skilled worker category in the last feb. My salary increased in december and my office address also changed. so what should I do ? should I update it in AINP file ?

Thanks

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
upadhyay said:
Hii !!

I applied in skilled worker category in the last feb. My salary increased in december and my office address also changed. so what should I do ? should I update it in AINP file ?

Thanks

You need to write a letter to ainp, with you employer file number and your file number and update these changes as soon as possible.

phil2014

Feb 9, 2016
w8pnp said:
One good news for international graduates....there demand in alberta market and in employers of alberta are very high than others..the main reason for that is employers know that they hire slaves for 4 years..more than 24 months for ainp and 1.5 year for federal file..they ainp dont belive that international graduates are human being..u guyz cann't change job according to ainp..employers belive that if they hire international graduates they get more work from them,pay less,no tensions of benefits..nd Ainp assist them lot for this purpose.

u r right... we all r too frustrated ..now it's almo0st 2 year we r wating for there response .they did make our lives miserable now it's too long.. and nothing gonna change to express our feeling on this change.. ainp and alberta govt act like bunch of people who r deaf and dumb.. it's time to act we need demonstrate or go to media so can they heard our voices