+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkumboj said:
They said that this number will be confirmed at a later date. So, that means there is still a chance to get this number increased for this year.
Knowing CIC I wouldn't be surprised if the number is 5600. Though, it's most likely to be 6000 +- 300. On average, each nomination brings 2.6 people.

neyojmz

Oct 27, 2014
the positive thing I could see from them now is they already issued 100 for this year which is faster than last January. if I am not wrong they only issued around 400 nomination for last Jan.
I dont expect them to keep the same pace like the first four days of 2016, but that probably indicate they will finish us firstly and then the new applicants after Jan 26.

Sinabro

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2015
Nomination.....
29-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 10-11-2016
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2017
LANDED..........
29-04-2017
why ANIP cannot be used for the federal Express Entry program...
another province can use for federal EE program.. we have to wait more... as paper..T.T

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sinabro said:
why ANIP cannot be used for the federal Express Entry program...
another province can use for federal EE program.. we have to wait more... as paper..T.T
PNP for EE has to be in line with the federal EE policy, meaning NOC C or D are no more Eligible for Alberta PNP.

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hi

I have applied in Late Dec 2014 and got file number on 21st January 2015 by mentioning that File accepted on Jan 2 2015

NOC 2281 LAN Administrator

WorkPermit expires in Oct 2016

:'(

Lazy pops

Jan 7, 2016
Help!!!!

Hi guys, I applied AINP may 21, 2014 under EDS-international. Nothing yet absolutely.
But the thing is I quit the job. The boss treat me bad and worse and worse. Finally he said dirty word to me then I quit. I email the AINP office they nothing they can do. I think I am not the only one who work under unfair treatment because we are AINP applicants so we have to work with no complains.
Depends on the new application gonna come on Jan 27. I don't know if we can get nomination this year.
What you guys suggest to do. Find another job and it will delay my processing(it's already 2" months). Or just give up. Either if I don't quit, probably I need to wait another year. My WP expire on Feb 2017.

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
Lazy pops said:
Help!!!!

Hi guys, I applied AINP may 21, 2014 under EDS-international. Nothing yet absolutely.
But the thing is I quit the job. The boss treat me bad and worse and worse. Finally he said dirty word to me then I quit. I email the AINP office they nothing they can do. I think I am not the only one who work under unfair treatment because we are AINP applicants so we have to work with no complains.
Depends on the new application gonna come on Jan 27. I don't know if we can get nomination this year.
What you guys suggest to do. Find another job and it will delay my processing(it's already 2" months). Or just give up. Either if I don't quit, probably I need to wait another year. My WP expire on Feb 2017.
I will suggest you to report your boss!!!

lehbes

Nov 25, 2015
Red Deer, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016 (CIC received it on 01-04-2016)
Doc's Request.
never had
Nomination.....
07-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Interview........
never had
Passport Req..
it is coming......
VISA ISSUED...
.........coming....coming
Hello guys.
I got the massage 3 weeks ago that AINP does not satisfied that I meet all applicable criteria. Looks like this letter is called a Fairness letter. they are not satisfied that my previous employer in my home country was not registered as a legal entity, and they could not find any information about the activity of enterprise via internet during my employment. They even did not call to the employer. I could not be aware of these changes because I performed only some agricultural duties over there. I sent them a explanatory note that I could not know about this thing, because it was not my responsibilities to know about the legal-organizational form of management. What might happened in this situation? Even without this experience I have enough another working experience in Agriculture. Do I have a chance to get a denial? I need your advice, guys. Maybe, they will skip this experience and will take another one. What are your thoughts, guys?

Lazy pops

Jan 7, 2016
lehbes said:
Hello guys.
I got the massage 3 weeks ago that AINP does not satisfied that I meet all applicable criteria. Looks like this letter is called a Fairness letter. they are not satisfied that my previous employer in my home country was not registered as a legal entity, and they could not find any information about the activity of enterprise via internet during my employment. They even did not call to the employer. I could not be aware of these changes because I performed only some agricultural duties over there. I sent them a explanatory note that I could not know about this thing, because it was not my responsibilities to know about the legal-organizational form of management. What might happened in this situation? Even without this experience I have enough another working experience in Agriculture. Do I have a chance to get a denial? I need your advice, guys. Maybe, they will skip this experience and will take another one. What are your thoughts, guys?
I don't know. I also got bad experience on AINP now. I am losing faith. Just good luck.

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
lehbes said:
Hello guys.

I am sorry to hear that, have you call them to explain it??
is it the final decision of your application?

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hey may I know under which NOC code you applied and did the work experience require international experience ?
Because along with my previous employer details in canada I too have submitted my Internation experience but my NOC code which is 2282 does not require it ? Have they started verifying international experience as well or its because of your noc code ?

lehbes

Nov 25, 2015
Red Deer, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016 (CIC received it on 01-04-2016)
Doc's Request.
never had
Nomination.....
07-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Interview........
never had
Passport Req..
it is coming......
VISA ISSUED...
.........coming....coming
lucia0009 said:
I am sorry to hear that, have you call them to explain it??
is it the final decision of your application?
No, I did not call. I sent them my explanation notice, and my employer sent them. Also, I collected proves that my enterprise was working during my emloyment there.