avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Breaking News: Quebec Skilled Worker Program for Canadian Immigration to Open November 4

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/10/breaking-news-quebec-skilled-worker-program-canadian-immigration-open-november-4-106405.html#sthash.lqWIQLVH.dpuf

P

pnpab

perry8912 said:
Looks like they are dealing with srs engineer category. That's really good news. It's almost been 8 months since I applied.

By the way, Police Certificate? what is that mean?
So once you get your nomination certificate you will need to apply for pr through cic. As part of your application you need to provide a police certificate or certificate of good conduct from any countries that you lived after age of 18. It takes time to obtain this certificate so if you apply for it once you get a call from ainp you can save 1 week

anuj_juneja2005

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Hi

I read this on Alberta International graduate category page:

The Alberta International Graduate program enables students who are currently working for an Alberta employer, have a job offer and have graduated from a recognized post secondary institute in Canada to apply for permanent residency under the Alberta immigrant nominee program.

What does"have a job offer mean" ?

- Does it mean that my employer will have to sponsor me?

krishna03

Oct 12, 2015
Hi,

Quebec Skilled Worker Program for Canadian Immigration to Open November 4

What are all the basic eligible criteria for this program.

Thanks in advance

Shekhat

Aug 21, 2015
RishuGaind said:
Hello all.
Will appreciate your advice on my case.

I have applied for AINP on July 02, 2014 under employer driven category.
AOR: July 29, 2014
File no: Sept 13, 2014.
NOC: 1311.

During this time I got promoted and salary hike from same employer. Now my NOC is 1111. So how can I inform AINP about this? There is no form on their website about change in NOC.
And most important, after NOC change will my file be processed under previous processing time or with the new one?

Have a great day.
Hi,anyone have any idea about this question?
Thanks

luvbrar

Oct 5, 2015
You just send a letter to the AINP from your work with file number mentioned stating the change of $ and promotion. You can mail in the letter to the office! As per to my understanding it will be processed under the same rules.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...please help

i have a question if you could answer..

I applied AINP under EDS category in Jan 2014. I applied for this employer from Aug 2013 to Nov 2014.

After leaving this job i did not inform AINP as i thought it would never come to me. But today I got an email from AINP asking me for recent paystub and if i am still working for this employer?

After seeing this email, I called my employer is he is ready to give me this job..employed is now ready to offer me the same job back.

Question:

do you think i would be able to get the nomination as I left the employer in 2014 nov..and now got the same offer letter from same employer after about a year?

please advice?? do you this AINP will issue me nomination ?? and what should I do in this situation. I only have 5 days to respond.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From your profile I can see you should be getting your PR through EE soon, why do you bother with Ainp now? :)

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksiusha said:
From your profile I can see you should be getting your PR through EE soon, why do you bother with Ainp now? :)
I got rejected in Express entry for putting incorrect NOC code.

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
harshmaru said:
I got rejected in Express entry for putting incorrect NOC code.
??? ??? ??? ??? , so sorry to hear this news.
what's your actual NOC?