+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Amantha

Apr 7, 2015
Dear friends,

Is there any applicant here who has already applied for AINP and have been waiting waiting and waiting but did not get any update and your WP is expiring soon ? If any candidate is in this situation then what is the further steps that you all are taking ?
I applied on 20th may 2014. Its already pass 16 months. Can i call or send email n inquiry about my pnp. My wp expiring on dec 15. NOC code 6513. Pls reply

Sinabro

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2015
Nomination.....
29-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 10-11-2016
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2017
LANDED..........
29-04-2017
Post-Graduate Worker Category changed from 1100 to 1000. ;)

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malik85 said:
I Am not sure if they got in touch with my company or not. They asked if I worked at the same place, what wasny package and whats my job title. They confirmed My company hr contact details
Thanks Malik. They called me last week, took my employer details and didn't contact them.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
why SK SINP quota is 10,550 . For Alberta only 5500?
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

livetolove

Sep 11, 2015
Hi All!

I had applied for AINP in Dec. 2013, International Graduate category and received a call today to confirm somethings in regards to my application. I had to withdraw my application as I have already applied in Express Entry so did not want to waste a valuable nomination.

Just wanted to share this with everyone waiting for AINP. I received the call around 7pm MST from a 780 (Edmonton) number. I missed the call first time so the officer left a message to call back.

Hope you will receive your call soon.

Best!

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
livetolove said:
Hi All!

I had applied for AINP in Dec. 2013, International Graduate category and received a call today to confirm somethings in regards to my application. I had to withdraw my application as I have already applied in Express Entry so did not want to waste a valuable nomination.

Just wanted to share this with everyone waiting for AINP. I received the call around 7pm MST from a 780 (Edmonton) number. I missed the call first time so the officer left a message to call back.

Best!
I am glad to know that you did not waste the nomination - Great job ! :)
One extra nomination might save someone from heading back home.

God bless ! :)

neyojmz

Oct 27, 2014
avm said:
they somehow has a new 1000 quota to their pnp this year...
I dont know how that works out but Ainp has no option to sort out something like that??

just wondering.....

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avm said:
buddy sinp has also 5500 .they have carried over quota of 2014 which wasnt used.
federal govt. allowed all provinces to carry over or use same year the quota which allotted to them.

Godwillprovide/faith

Mar 24, 2015
livetolove said:
Hi All!

Best!
thanks to youhope you will be an example to others too.To do the same way that can save somebody for a nomination that needed the most..Goodluck on your express entry application may God continue to bless you.

c.james

Jul 29, 2015
livetolove said:
Hi All!

Best!
Hello,
I am not making comment with negative perspective. But what if your express entry file gets rejected for some unknown reason, then you loose PNP hope too, as you withdrew the application which was in que and also with priority (since Dec 2013) in my opinion they should not advise to withdraw application unless a decision is made on express entry file. ???

bubson

Oct 19, 2014
c.james said:
Hello,
I am not making comment with negative perspective. But what if your express entry file gets rejected for some unknown reason, then you loose PNP hope too, as you withdrew the application which was in que and also with priority (since Dec 2013) in my opinion they should not advise to withdraw application unless a decision is made on express entry file. ???
That's why I accept my nomination.
My friend apply for nomination in 2014 and in Feb 2015 he got ITA for EE. He applied through EE and withdrew his application for AINP in march after AINP called him. After 3 months after submiting EE application and 2 weeks after he withdrew AINP, he got rejected as his EE application wasn't complete. (They sent him a LETTER saying that he didn't upload Police certificates, which he did but probably there was a glitch in a system and they didn't receive it. (I've heard that happened many times at the beginning of the year)
So after his application was rejected he applied again for AINP but he couldn't apply for EE as his work permit based on LMO expired. He applied for BOWP while waiting for EE decision but he was rejected as his application for EE was rejected and he will not get nomination as his work permit expired.

Hope it will not happen to that guy who withdrew his AINP application recently
Good luck

c.james

Jul 29, 2015
bubson said:
That's why I accept my nomination.
My friend apply for nomination in 2014 and in Feb 2015 he got ITA for EE. He applied through EE and withdrew his application for AINP in march after AINP called him. After 3 months after submiting EE application and 2 weeks after he withdrew AINP, he got rejected as his EE application wasn't complete. (They sent him a LETTER saying that he didn't upload Police certificates, which he did but probably there was a glitch in a system and they didn't receive it. (I've heard that happened many times at the beginning of the year)
So after his application was rejected he applied again for AINP but he couldn't apply for EE as his work permit based on LMO expired. He applied for BOWP while waiting for EE decision but he was rejected as his application for EE was rejected and he will not get nomination as his work permit expired.

Hope it will not happen to that guy who withdrew his AINP application recently
Good luck
Hi Bubson,

I totally agree with your opinion, but I am wandering what is AINP calls and candidate has Express Entry file in process then, is it they close PNP application or still it is at candidates discretion whether to withdraw the application or not.

May be AINP will somehow find a way to just reject the file once they get aware you have Express Entry application in process. :-X

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Any update on Engineering category, any one get nomination in NOC A 2171 ??

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
My work permit expires next year November can I continue my file till I receive nomination on a spouse work permit as my wifes wp will start may 2016 and continue till may 2019