Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
THAT IS REALLY GOOD THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE GETTING IT THROUGH . WHAT ABOUT ALL OF US WHO ARE WAITING FOR LIKE 15-18 MONTHS .WE ARE LOSING HOPES . I THINK WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER WRITE DOWN LETTER TOMLA OR MP'S about our condition . i wonder what they are doing with our application ,making us feel like we are nothing . we also play as important part in this economic as well as community .they should treat us as equal .

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PKG92 said:
THAT IS REALLY GOOD THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE GETTING IT THROUGH . WHAT ABOUT ALL OF US WHO ARE WAITING FOR LIKE 15-18 MONTHS .WE ARE LOSING HOPES . I THINK WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER WRITE DOWN LETTER TOMLA OR MP'S about our condition . i wonder what they are doing with our application ,making us feel like we are nothing . we also play as important part in this economic as well as community .they should treat us as equal .
Unfortunately,writing a letter or petition will get us nowhere.They have turned a deaf ear to the applicants in the past and will continue to do so unless the new federal government(hoping Steven does not win) does something about it.Even though AINP is under NDP government,the cap system and protocols are setup by the federal government.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
dhillonavjot said:
Unfortunately,writing a letter or petition will get us nowhere.They have turned a deaf ear to the applicants in the past and will continue to do so unless the new federal government(hoping Steven does not win) does something about it.Even though AINP is under NDP government,the cap system and protocols are setup by the federal government.

YES !! that is what everyone is hoping . as i have talked to MLA she said so .so i thought i should gather you guys if in case we can help out each other from this situation as we are also as important as others . i really wish they have feeling and they try to understand our conditions too .rest is in the hand of god . it is just giving depression ,not else

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PKG92 said:
YES !! that is what everyone is hoping . as i have talked to MLA she said so .so i thought i should gather you guys if in case we can help out each other from this situation as we are also as important as others . i really wish they have feeling and they try to understand our conditions too .rest is in the hand of god . it is just giving depression ,not else
Just wait till the election results are out ! Making a move then will be better than doing it right now as all political parties are busy campaigning for themselves.They would not even bother looking at our emails,petitions,etc ! :-X

Alexandra25

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
osudhir851 said:
Applied To AINP under SRS Post Grad Category on :September 25, 2014
Recieved File number:October 21, 2014
Email from AINP office : September 06, 2015
Asked for _______ by September 14, 2015
• Your pay statements for July and August 2015
• Have you applied for Express Entry, and received an Invitation to Apply (ITA)? If so, provide your file number.
• Have there been any changes to your information (eg. employment, address, family status, etc)?
• Name and phone number for your current employer contact (eg. supervisor, manager, human resource person, etc)

Replied on September 09, 2014
Made a profile in Ainp on September 8 ,2015. CRS: 422. Current cut out: 459
Call to employer from AINP on September 14, 2015
Currently awaiting progress

You'll get your nomination like in one week!!!

Shekhat

Aug 21, 2015
I am totally confused about education points in express entry.I have completed bachelors in nursing in India (4 years).after that I studied pg certificate from Niagara college (1 year) ,then continued with general arts and science (diploma 6 month),so what how much I will get for education? Do I comes under two or more degree,diploma or certificate one should be three year or longer or,do I come under bachelors degree only?
I really appreciate your time.
Thank you
DHIMAN

preet5595

May 1, 2015
Hi everyone,

I just received AINP today. NOC code 6311. Post Grad.Category. AINP applied August 2014.
One quick question , if someone could help? I had representative representing my application, and I don't feel like going through him in next PR steps, Is there any issue if I just file my PR application by myself.

Thank you in advance.

jca_x4

Sep 4, 2015
Hello everyone, just sharing that i got my cerificate today. applied march 2015, file number april 2015, nominated last week of August 2015. I pray that you'll get yours soon too. I'm under Hotel and Lodging.

Gnvr

Aug 21, 2015
Hi i got my nomination under srs nic 7237 but got laid off after my nomination.can i go back to home country and file my pr application there?

Godwillprovide/faith

Mar 24, 2015
jca_x4 said:
Hello everyone, just sharing that i got my cerificate today. applied march 2015, file number april 2015, nominated last week of August 2015. I pray that you'll get yours soon too. I'm under Hotel and Lodging.
wow that was so fast for you to receive your nominationwhen is your work permit will expired?did ainp make a verification call to you?thanks and congrats

jca_x4

Sep 4, 2015
Godwillprovide/faith said:
wow that was so fast for you to receive your nominationwhen is your work permit will expired?did ainp make a verification call to you?thanks and congrats
feb 2016 and that's my 4th year!

RCHRISTI

Apr 18, 2015
jca_x4 said:
feb 2016 and that's my 4th year!
Congrats bro. Can you share your actual timelines as i also have applied in as an international graduate category so, it will help me as well others. Also did you get any verification call or email from them?