R u waiting for AINP nomination

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perry8912 said:
There are rumors that the NDP is a little bit racist and xenophobe.
Especially during this economy right now, I don't think AINP will touch the engineer category soon.

Maybe they want us to go back home.
Joke of the year ;D

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Well I think AINP is very discriminatory program. I remember when I called them, the lady mentioned about other applicants with 20 and more years of experience. She threw that into my face as if it was my fault that I am only in my mid twenties. ???

Angie9011

Aug 18, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
LANDED..........
16-09-2011
Phil89 said:
AINP made engineers and front desk clerks think that they deserve it more, faster and now. Ridiculous.

Spot on!

paplubp

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Calgary AB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-APR-17
AOR Received.
11-MAY-17
Passport Req..
01-OCT-17
VISA ISSUED...
24-OCT-17
ksiusha said:
If it was only SRS Engineering occupations ;D ;D you made me laugh...check the other categories and see how many applications are in line..
understand that offices for each category are different and there is a dedicated team for each category. dont get hyped up. its a failure of the immigration system.

paplubp

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Calgary AB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-APR-17
AOR Received.
11-MAY-17
Passport Req..
01-OCT-17
VISA ISSUED...
24-OCT-17
Phil89 said:
AINP made engineers and front desk clerks think that they deserve it more, faster and now. Ridiculous.
yes we do deserve it faster because we earned it and we are worth it. we are making the most important contribution to the economy through research and development and expanding the industrial sector.

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paplubp said:
understand that offices for each category are different and there is a dedicated team for each category. dont get hyped up. its a failure of the immigration system.
Couldn't help but laugh at that ! ;D If that was the case,we would all be citizens of this country by now !
When it comes to AINP,there are no hard facts or rules !

Paplubp - Now that's a sign of ignorance ! :-X You are not doing anyone a favor by becoming an Engineer,so save the speech for some other day ! All of us should have equal rights to AINP !

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
paplubp said:
yes we do deserve it faster because we earned it and we are worth it. we are making the most important contribution to the economy through research and development and expanding the industrial sector.
My goodness..

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They should have kept on first in first out rule...would have cleared the applications faster, people would have known they need to wait 1.5 year and be done with it, at least people knew how much is left on their permit...now it is a total mess... other people are getting their Ainp in 4 months or faster...I cant believe they still have applications for AWE category ::) and haven't cleared them yet..........just crazy

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paplubp said:
::) oh ya right and the rest here are sitting on social welfare enjoying the life in Canada and not paying any taxes... ::)... can't believe i have just read this...

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksiusha said:
::) oh ya right and the rest here are sitting on social welfare enjoying the life in Canada and not paying any taxes... ::)... can't believe i have just read this...
Exactly ! This fella is in his own la la land ;D
Ego Can be more dangerous than a disease !

Get well soon ;D

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
Phil89 said:
Well I think AINP is very discriminatory program. I remember when I called them, the lady mentioned about other applicants with 20 and more years of experience. She threw that into my face as if it was my fault that I am only in my mid twenties. ???

I think you should get AINP by now, I see some people with the same NOC code got certificate, and you applied at begin of 2014, wondering!

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
If someone work permit is about to expire & decide to study again, and apply for study permit, then AINP will close the file or its still valid...Any idea, please share your thoughts ???

luck999

Apr 14, 2015
Source_Of_Smile said:
If someone work permit is about to expire & decide to study again, and apply for study permit, then AINP will close the file or its still valid...Any idea, please share your thoughts ???
Your file will be closed !! You need a valid wp to keep it active these people don't care what we have to go through ...just need a excuse to say sorry..

June 2014 AINP

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
We are writing to inform you that as of August 27, 2015, the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) will not be accepting new applications for all streams and categories until January 27, 2016.

We are pausing application intake for AINP because it is oversubscribed, with approximately 10,000 applications awaiting assessment and hundreds more being submitted each month.

The demand for AINP far exceeds the 5,500 nomination certificates allotted by the federal government for the 2015 calendar year. Continuing to accept new applications to the program is not fair to those already in the queue or to individuals in the process of applying.

It is important to note that applications postmarked on or before August 27, 2015 will be accepted. Applications postmarked after August 27 will be returned.

A skilled worker who qualifies for one of the federal immigration programs, such as the Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Program or Federal Skilled Trades Program, can still apply through Express Entry.

For more information about the AINP pause, visit the website at AlbertaCanada.com/AINP. You can also contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service at 1-877-427-6419 or immigration.info @ gov.ab.ca for general inquiries.

We trust this information is helpful to you and provides you with a better understanding of why the pause is needed at this time.

Sincerely,

Brad Trefan
Managing Director
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
Government of Alberta
Suite 940, ATB Place North Tower
10025 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 1S6