WAITING
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
ONLY GOD KNOWS
Hello to all,

Received a call from AINP office,informing thereby that my application has been successfully processed. I have been asked to submit copy of my work permit so as to release approval letter.

I am happy that my long wait shall come to an end soon.

Good luck to all !!!

pnp123

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
pnp123 said:
Hello to all,

Received a call from AINP office,informing thereby that my application has been successfully processed. I have been asked to submit copy of my work permit so as to release approval letter.

Good luck to all !!!

pnp123
Did you applied under manufacturing industry? it looks like now they touching manufacturing industry. i know peoples just received cert under this category

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
pnp123 said:
Hello to all,

Good luck to all !!!

pnp123

Hi Pnp123,

Happy to hear your good news!

but your work permit expired on October 31,2014 , do you have a new work permit or did your LMIA successfully processed?

Thanks , hope the best!

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roman_emperor08 said:
Did you applied under manufacturing industry? it looks like now they touching manufacturing industry. i know peoples just received cert under this category
They have been processing applications for Manufacturing recently,specially the ones filed in May-June.A lot of my friends have got calls for Nomination as well.Most of them had applied in May/June 2014.I wonder whats the process of selection now that the processing months policy(18-24,etc) has been scrapped.I hope they arent selecting people via a random list processed by a computer. ;D

deeptj

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Perth
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
hello seniors i have a serious question for me ..
if i get a job offer from an alberta employer( as i am from outside canada)

so, i will be eligible for AINP or EE ?
please answer me i am very confused.

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
dhillonavjot said:
They have been processing applications for Manufacturing recently,specially the ones filed in May-June.A lot of my friends have got calls for Nomination as well.Most of them had applied in May/June 2014.I wonder whats the process of selection now that the processing months policy(18-24,etc) has been scrapped.I hope they arent selecting people via a random list processed by a computer. ;D
my friend just called me, he received his certificate yesterday under manufacturing industry, applied early January 2015, wp expired yesterday July 31, Good luck

Blessing1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland.....CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
5 Jan, 2016
LANDED..........
15 Jan, 2016.
So I collected my police certificate from my home country last year in anticipation of the AINP certificate. I now have the nomination certificate and preparing my documents for the federal stage.It is indicated on the police clearance that it is valid for six months. This means it has expired now. I have not been to my home country since 2013.With the changes to the rules in police certificates, do you people think I can use this one year old police clearance because I haven't gone back?

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
roman_emperor08 said:
my friend just called me, he received his certificate yesterday under manufacturing industry, applied early January 2015, wp expired yesterday July 31, Good luck
[/quot

He got his cert in 6 months of waiting, wp expired yerterday july 31, he almost lost hope bcoz no more lmia applied and ready to go back home, God is really good all the time

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roman_emperor08 said:

Your friend is really lucky to have got the nomination in 6 months,that to in semi skilled category.I believe this confirms that they do process applications based on expiry date as well.

Did your friend apply for Lmia?

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blessing1 said:
So I collected my police certificate from my home country last year in anticipation of the AINP certificate. I now have the nomination certificate and preparing my documents for the federal stage.It is indicated on the police clearance that it is valid for six months. This means it has expired now. I have not been to my home country since 2013.With the changes to the rules in police certificates, do you people think I can use this one year old police clearance because I haven't gone back?
You will need to get a new police certificate as the old certificate is no longer valid.As per CIC,a police certificate is only valid for 6 months from date of issue.

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
dhillonavjot said:
Your friend is really lucky to have got the nomination in 6 months,that to in semi skilled category.I believe this confirms that they do process applications based on expiry date as well.

Did your friend apply for Lmia?
he is really very lucky bcoz he packed some of his stuffs and ready to go home, and the ainp officer who handled his file is very nice she also included the letter of support as well so that if my friend apply for extension of wp it is sure that it will be approve.

No lmia applied tfw over 20%

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
dhillonavjot said:
You will need to get a new police certificate as the old certificate is no longer valid.As per CIC,a police certificate is only valid for 6 months from date of issue.
You are wrong.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roman_emperor08 said:
he is really very lucky bcoz he packed some of his stuffs and ready to go home, and the ainp officer who handled his file is very nice she also included the letter of support as well so that if my friend apply for extension of wp it is sure that it will be approve.

Yes, i did applied lmia last June and hoping it will be approve, finger crossed
God is great !

fzlhmt

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
Nomination.....
06/10/2014
AOR Received.
24/03/2015
Med's Request
03/04/2015
Med's Done....
02/02/2015
Interview........
RPRF- 24 June 2015
Passport Req..
20 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Inland
Blessing1 said:
You will have to apply for a new police report cos they will request it when they start processing your application.

You can use your old one when u apply to CIC. But I would suggest that you send an explanation letter with it and state that you have applied for a new one .

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
fzlhmt said:
You will have to apply for a new police report cos they will request it when they start processing your application.

You can use your old one when u apply to CIC. But I would suggest that you send an explanation letter with it and state that you have applied for a new one .
Hmm maybe you should read an official source of information before giving advises.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp