+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sinabro said:
How can i require to change my category??
So. Can I apply Engineering Occupations without to cancel my previous application??

Because they are so screwed up, I think if you send new application for engineering occupation, they will process it sooner. They might or might not be aware of your previous application. Even If they are, they will call you to clarify and all you need to do is explain it to them.

I see no restriction in AINP for applying more than 1 stream. There should be no problem with that

The only problem that might arise is that your previous application adds back log for AINP and more work for them.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
Hansdza said:
Because they are so screwed up, I think if you send new application for engineering occupation, they will process it sooner. They might or might not be aware of your previous application. Even If they are, they will call you to clarify and all you need to do is explain it to them.

I see no restriction in AINP for applying more than 1 stream. There should be no problem with that

The only problem that might arise is that your previous application adds back log for AINP and more work for them.

FROM AINP WEBSITE

You must only submit one application for consideration to the AINP. If you think you are eligible for more than one category, it is your responsibility to review all available AINP streams and categories, and then submit one application for the category that you think would be most beneficial to you.

Sinabro

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2015
Nomination.....
29-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 10-11-2016
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2017
LANDED..........
29-04-2017
MONKUCHA said:
FROM AINP WEBSITE

You must only submit one application for consideration to the AINP. If you think you are eligible for more than one category, it is your responsibility to review all available AINP streams and categories, and then submit one application for the category that you think would be most beneficial to you.
So.. you mean can't I apply agine as EOC????

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Sinabro said:
It doesn't mean what category you applied under! Don't be ridiculous. As long as you have what they want, you are good. And only god knows what they want and how they operate.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
Sinabro said:
You can but you have to withdraw you current application or try to change a category by sending additional documents required in EO cat. I would call AINP and ask what is the best option to do it.

Sinabro

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2015
Nomination.....
29-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 10-11-2016
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2017
LANDED..........
29-04-2017
MONKUCHA said:
You can but you have to withdraw you current application or try to change a category by sending additional documents required in EO cat. I would call AINP and ask what is the best option to do it.
How can I contect with AINP?? after you call to ANIP Let me know please, Thanks

hakui789

Mar 26, 2014
I would like to share my timeline here,

SRS Post graduate category
NOC6315
AOR:2014.Jul.05
File# issue:2014.Sep.09
Verification call:2015.Jul.23
Certification issued:2015.Jul.23
Certification received:2015.Jul.29

I hope this will help somebody.
I wish you guys good luck!

August 2014 ainp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
hakui789 said:

NOC6315

when does your workpermit expire?

lucia0009

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2015
hakui789 said:

NOC6315

what's your WP expiry date?

ayyzwd

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
I like to share my timeline

International Grad under EDS
File # received Nov,18,2014
NOC:1215

Stilling waiting

AlbertaEfron

Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2016
Nomination.....
Nov 2015
AOR Received.
March 2016
Med's Request
January 07 2017
Med's Done....
January 10 2017
Hey guys can we change occupation with different NOC in SRS category after application
My timeline
Applied 2nd Feb 2015
Noc.0631

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
Sinabro said:
How can i require to change my category??
So. Can I apply Engineering Occupations without to cancel my previous application??
you can request for change in category to Engineering Occupations and support your request with Job offer letter, current pay stubs and job description and responsibilities. right now, AINP don't give Strategic Recruitment Stream (SRS) or Engineering Occupations much priority (you see engineer occupation are fast than others , it is because most of their NOC are attractive for AINP, not because which category you applied. It is all about your NOC code, wage and company! if AINP think alberta need you, you can get certificate fast! Don't withdraw your application!! (if this is happened before, I recommend you to withdraw your application, because at that time, they process as each category one by one by timeline (time receive your application) , Engineering category has small number, so your application will be processed fast! but nowdays, they open all applications, and sort all applications by NOC code, work permit expires ...and pick the file they want !your NOC 2253 is good enough, why you worry about! some people said call AINP to ask, do you think AINP has enough Officer to sit down and just pick up phone call all day to answer those repetitive questions ?? the people in AINP help line are just Receptionists! they never touch our applications and they don't know how the AINP officer to process it! ( Hi, I did not actually change my NOC code, it was same as in EDS (2253). I requested for change in category. I supported my request with Job offer letter, current pay stubs and job description and responsibilities. I used Electrical designer/drafter title. this is a guy name jaswal who has the same situation with you write PM to me)

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pnp525 said:
you can request for change in category to Engineering Occupations and support your request with Job offer letter, current pay stubs and job description and responsibilities. right now, AINP don't give Strategic Recruitment Stream (SRS) or Engineering Occupations much priority (you see engineer occupation are fast than others , it is because most of their NOC are attractive for AINP, not because which category you applied. It is all about your NOC code, wage and company! if AINP think alberta need you, you can get certificate fast! Don't withdraw your application!! (if this is happened before, I recommend you to withdraw your application, because at that time, they process as each category one by one by timeline (time receive your application) , Engineering category has small number, so your application will be processed fast! but nowdays, they open all applications, and sort all applications by NOC code, work permit expires ...and pick the file they want !your NOC 2253 is good enough, why you worry about! some people said call AINP to ask, do you think AINP has enough Officer to sit down and just pick up phone call all day to answer those repetitive questions ?? the people in AINP help line are just Receptionists! they never touch our applications and they don't know how the AINP officer to process it! ( Hi, I did not actually change my NOC code, it was same as in EDS (2253). I requested for change in category. I supported my request with Job offer letter, current pay stubs and job description and responsibilities. I used Electrical designer/drafter title. this is a guy name jaswal who has the same situation with you write PM to me)
Well said !