+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
S0707 said:
my employer will get a call from them, or is there any chance to get file back. Or what else I can do, please do reply emperor08
Is your employer giving you the salary per hour base on your lmo and contract? Like what i said if your employer giving you lower than what is in your lmo and contract that might have a big problem but if you receive higher on what is in your lmo and contract you are good and you dont have to worry.

dunj

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
AINP is as unpredictable as the wind, lol. But no kidding, we know less now than we did a year ago. What is semi - clear is that they're processing app. from 2013-2014 based on the wp expiry, but mainly the ones that are not on that list of occupations that make up more than half of app. If they choose to process somebody who is, for example, a retail sales supervisor, they will be extra strict. It makes sense in a way because they cannot give out 2000 nominations to, let's say 6311. But, if that is the case, they should be more transparent and honest to people with these occupations, they could close the intake etc. The future of people who applied in 2015 in also unknown, especially semi-skilled ones, or the ones in the trades... Because AINP is so poorly managed (even the TFW Advisory Office will admit that calling it a "complete chaos"), 10000 people (or those unlucky enough to be eligible to apply EE) could be left high and dry.

S0707

May 13, 2015
roman_emperor08 said:
Is your employer giving you the salary per hour base on your lmo and contract? Like what i said if your employer giving you lower than what is in your lmo and contract that might have a big problem but if you receive higher on what is in your lmo and contract you are good and you dont have to worry.
In my job letters its 16.00/ hour and I am getting the same 16/hr. I am worried because I checked wages for my noc 1243, it should be 18.34 accourding to ALIS. do you have any idea, if lot of people are applying under this noc.

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
S0707 said:
In my job letters its 16.00/ hour and I am getting the same 16/hr. I am worried because I checked wages for my noc 1243, it should be 18.34 accourding to ALIS. do you have any idea, if lot of people are applying under this noc.
i know someone posted same question on their facebook page last year and AINP said wage should at least be like lower median of occupation. that being said we have never heard someone got rejected only b/c of wage. so hope it will work out for you too.
but right now your wage should be last thing you should worry about. specially when AINP leaving way too many people behind and let their WP expire.
Ainp keeping applicants in dark.process files totally opposite of waht they post on their website.
Now AINP is so unreliable that people who have applied in 2013 even they are not getting nominations.
they are cherry picking applicants and rest are done for good.
they dont care if we get nomination or not. we are just inventory for them. what a joke this program has become.

dunj

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
S0707 said:
Ask yourself why would AINP reward your employer with nomination if the employer is not willing to pay median wage. Is it because you're a foreign worker so he feels that he can pay lower wage? Maybe a Canadian would apply for a job if the wages were higher? If the answer is yes, than are you important for Alberta economy or you are just willing to work for lower wage (read: being exploited) otherwise taking a job from a Canadian? Note I'm not saying I agree but it appears that it the way the government thinks.

Krish11

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
Med's Request
29 April 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
Applied 03/2014
Exp: sept/2015
Received nomination today in a one week after submitting additional documents.
June 24.
All the best everybody.

S0707

May 13, 2015
dunj said:
Ask yourself why would AINP reward your employer with nomination if the employer is not willing to pay median wage. Is it because you're a foreign worker so he feels that he can pay lower wage? Maybe a Canadian would apply for a job if the wages were higher? If the answer is yes, than are you important for Alberta economy or you are just willing to work for lower wage (read: being exploited) otherwise taking a job from a Canadian? Note I'm not saying I agree but it appears that it the way the government thinks.
I am totally agree with your statement, but everybody else is paying even less than what I am getting. I have gone through so many interviews for the same position(MOA), I am confused what should I do. Just wait or..

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
S0707 said:
I am totally agree with your statement, but everybody else is paying even less than what I am getting. I have gone through so many interviews for the same position(MOA), I am confused what should I do. Just wait or..
I think what you see is only a medium wage. You can be getting less or more depending on your experience, education etc.

amaster

Jun 12, 2015
Krish11 said:
Applied 03/2014
June 24.
All the best everybody.
What's your NOC Code and which category you apply under

Krish11

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
Med's Request
29 April 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
amaster said:
What's your NOC Code and which category you apply under
Noc3414

grps0012

Jun 23, 2015
Krish11 said:
Applied 03/2014
June 24.
All the best everybody.
which category u applied and whats your noc code?
thanks