+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

TARU

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
paulgovas said:
Still waiting? !!!! please call them because I got the nomination letter in three days after the call.
Give us the no where you called ?

So we can also call them..

Taru

nands_5555

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
Med's Done....
08-08-2016 MEDICAL PASSED
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
Mesad said:
Hi bud
Just wondering what s wrong with your application? Why they can't determine
if you eligible or not?. It shouldn't be that hard , It seems pretty much straight forward to me.
If I am not eligible why they called me and ask for additional document
I have no idea bro what they are doing
There is new programme officer working on my file right now

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
nands_5555 said:
If I am not eligible why they called me and ask for additional document
I have no idea bro what they are doing
There is new programme officer working on my file right now
I think they just decided not to nominate you even though you are eligible. And because you are eligible and the previous officer asked for additional docs, all they can do now is to lie to you and put you on hold until your WP permits expires. Thats how I see it.

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
Phil89 said:
I think they just decided not to nominate you even though you are eligible. And because you are eligible and the previous officer asked for additional docs, all they can do now is to lie to you and put you on hold until your WP permits expires. Thats how I see it.

yup,I never hear that AINP reject someone, but they use polite way to reject : when your work permit is about expires soon and they tell you should have to keep you your status maintain while processing Ainp.

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
nands_5555 said:
It's more than one month after asked for additional document and still waiting .....any idea guys
When did you apply? and what NOC?

nands_5555

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12-12-2016

sai44

Apr 30, 2015
Hello guys
i m new member but following this post for long time.
i m dec 2013 applicant and still no news.but now i have realized that after waiting for so long there will be no nomination for me in the end.
Seems like AINP going to bad to worst everyday..
they are nominating ppl with ITAs OR close to finish PR application and making ppl wait who has applied almost 2 years ago.
and now they are skipping ppl who they have made call for additional docements too.
If they want to nominate ppl with labour market or something then why are they still accepting applications like nothing is wrong.
They made applicants wait for more than 18-19 months and they realized oh we gonna nominate with labour market then why not accept application according to labour market. what is the point of making ppl wait forever and not even nominating them even though they are eligible and wait for they their WP to expire.
this is bigger mess then fedaral program when they returned all appication who applied before 2008.
I dont know but do they even have to answer anyone from government who freakishly they operating?

nands_5555

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
sai44 said:
Hello guys
i m new member but following this post for long time.
i m dec 2013 applicant and still no news.but now i have realized that after waiting for so long there will be no nomination for me in the end.
Seems like AINP going to bad to worst everyday..
they are nominating ppl with ITAs OR close to finish PR application and making ppl wait who has applied almost 2 years ago.
and now they are skipping ppl who they have made call for additional docements too.
If they want to nominate ppl with labour market or something then why are they still accepting applications like nothing is wrong.
They made applicants wait for more than 18-19 months and they realized oh we gonna nominate with labour market then why not accept application according to labour market. what is the point of making ppl wait forever and not even nominating them even though they are eligible and wait for they their WP to expire.
this is bigger mess then fedaral program when they returned all appication who applied before 2008.
I dont know but do they even have to answer anyone from government who freakishly they operating?
this is the fact I am still hoping that I will get the nomination but I don't what they are doing with my application feeling very bad

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hello Guys I have a friend in Calgary who had applied for ainp in April 2014 but did not receive his nomination before his work permit expired now he has lost his job no work permit and his visitor has also expired any suggestions what he should do next he applied for study permit but that too got rejected any suggestions for him how many people on this page is experiencing the same issue ? As he wasn't to forward a petition to the premiere of the province representing all the helpless students who are in the same situation your support will be appreciated thanks

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
faizy786 said:
Hello Guys I have a friend in Calgary who had applied for ainp in April 2014 but did not receive his nomination before his work permit expired now he has lost his job no work permit and his visitor has also expired any suggestions what he should do next he applied for study permit but that too got rejected any suggestions for him how many people on this page is experiencing the same issue ? As he wasn't to forward a petition to the premiere of the province representing all the helpless students who are in the same situation your support will be appreciated thanks
That s bad and why was he refused a study permit? As far as I can see from here , Lmia is still one of his options. However that situation that ainp put him in is damn terrible . Keep us posted

Feb 27, 2015
hello guyz,
sorry for the late info

I received my AINP on JUNE 10th
code- 2281 B
AINP application received on DEC 12 2013, AINP file no. recevied in March 2014
work permit expiring June 12th 2015

I first received a email diring first week of june for additonal info that was the employment confirmation letter, I replied back and heard no response and directly got AINP certificate mail on JUNE 10th

again sorry for the late reply, since I see people from DEC 2013 still waiting

Thank you
Good luck everyone

Godwillprovide/faith

Mar 24, 2015
AINPmySAVIOUR :( said:
hello guyz,
sorry for the late info

I received my AINP on JUNE 10th
code- 2281 B
AINP application received on DEC 12 2013, AINP file no. recevied in March 2014
work permit expiring June 12th 2015

I first received a email diring first week of june for additonal info that was the employment confirmation letter, I replied back and heard no response and directly got AINP certificate mail on JUNE 10th

again sorry for the late reply, since I see people from DEC 2013 still waiting

Thank you
Good luck everyone
No phone call?just an email for additional document?anyway congrats

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
faizy786 said:
do you know why his study permit got rejected? The best way for him now is to get study permit, to get it first he has to restore his visitor visa and become inland applicant. It is my thought only. however, the situation is painful

Feb 27, 2015
Godwillprovide/faith said:
No phone call?just an email for additional document?anyway congrats
yes just an email and then direct certificate by mail
There were no phone calls made, neither any calls mentioned by my employer.

Good luck to you all

S0707

May 13, 2015
Hello Guys,

I applied for my AINP in October 2014, and my noc code is 1243. My processing time was 25-28 months when I filled for ainp. I am totally confused now. Should I wait for ainp or should I apply for EE as well. Someone told me that I will make my profile for EE, I wont get ainp. And I cant see current processing time on ainp website.

Please advise me what should I do? Is there anybody got ainp nomination who applied in oct 2014 or after that.

I will really APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE AND COMMENTS.

plz plz Sad Sad