+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hi guys
Is there anyone here from eds who aplied in May 2014 and have received a nomination certificate by now?

Jazz1264

Apr 27, 2015
kewal1889 said:
i am really feeling broken now. after 15 months of wait, now i don't have any idea that how much more.
They mentioned truck driver category have to wait for long, however, drivers in my company got their nomination in less than 12 months even though their WP not expiring soon.
what the crap they are telling us. They want to keep us here in stress until our work permit expires.
Seriously buddy it's been 15 months? M trucker too n have applied just now this feb 2015... Another friend of mine is waiting since August 2014 but he already moved in Manitoba n left his application behind but m gonna hang in Alberta for mean time n sounds like they gonna give me hard times probably till 2017.. Anyways keep posting bro coz not many truckers here on this blog

August 2014 ainp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
hi guys i applied in august 2014 noc 6211 under srs post graduate worker category wp expiring next month don,t know what to do is anybody received nomination in this noc and this category please let me know :(

Jazz1264

Apr 27, 2015
Hi guys is it possible that one job has 2 noc codes? Try to search at Google noc 7511 and noc 7411 both codes are for same job!!! I applied filling noc 7411 in my application n now I found out I should have filled 7511... They are creating too much confusion do no which code to use and what's gonna happen with my application

Krish11

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
Med's Request
29 April 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
Jazz1264 said:
Hi guys is it possible that one job has 2 noc codes? Try to search at Google noc 7511 and noc 7411 both codes are for same job!!! I applied filling noc 7411 in my application n now I found out I should have filled 7511... They are creating too much confusion do no which code to use and what's gonna happen with my application
Hi jazz
I do have same problem. I applied under noc 3219. Before it was 3414. My three friends applied after me under 3414 until end of 2014. However, they have received nomination before me. The worst part is we are working in same company and same position. They have received them nomination in 6 months. Just me and one more friend like me are still waiting. This Ainp people are crazy and foolish.

Jazz1264

Apr 27, 2015
Krish11 said:
Hi jazz
I do have same problem. I applied under noc 3219. Before it was 3414. My three friends applied after me under 3414 until end of 2014. However, they have received nomination before me. The worst part is we are working in same company and same position. They have received them nomination in 6 months. Just me and one more friend like me are still waiting. This Ainp people are crazy and foolish.
Sorry to hear that bro.. First of all why did they change NOC codes? It's just to confuse people.. Anyways don't loose hope I heard they are giving nominations to those whose work permit is going to expire so maybe you will also get near your permit's expiry date, We can't do anything other than waiting.. What would you suggest me? Should I write letter to change my NOC code or just hang around?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Krish11 said:
Hi jazz
It doesn't matter if you used the old noc code. They would have adjusted it to the new one.

Krish11

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
Med's Request
29 April 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
Jazz1264 said:
Sorry to hear that bro.. First of all why did they change NOC codes? It's just to confuse people.. Anyways don't loose hope I heard they are giving nominations to those whose work permit is going to expire so maybe you will also get near your permit's expiry date, We can't do anything other than waiting.. What would you suggest me? Should I write letter to change my NOC code or just hang around?
As per my experienced Don't change anything because it will slow down your file processing. So let's wait n watch, I'm going through lots because of this Ainp. I hope everyone here who have applied Ainp get it soon.
Al the best everyone, please updates the info so we can keep our hope alive. This forum is really help full and provides lot information.

Jazz1264

Apr 27, 2015
Phil89 said:
It doesn't matter if you used the old noc code. They would have adjusted it to the new one.
Thanks phill89 and krish11 I hope we all get nominations soon! We all are working hard for our future and we all deserve it

makhe

May 23, 2015
Hi everyone! I am new here and I found this site very informative and helpful.

NOC: 6711
Received application by AINP: January 2014
File Number Issued Date: February 2014
Fourth year in Canada: June 2016

My work permit will expire this August 2015 and my employer is having difficulty securing LMIA. The LMIA, I believed, is needed for the approval of my work permit renewal. I am worried on the possible effects of this on my AINP application. Any advice / news / other options?

Thanks.

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
simran1984 said:
will it effect my file if i change the job or
is there anyone who has changed the job and
got the nomination..
i dont know wht will happen now since we are waiting for 16-17-18 months. R we allowed to change job or not?
But if i remember right ppl used to change job under same NOC or better than the one they nominated for without any issues.
But these day everything is so blurry.
i m in same dilemma..should i waste my very limited time on current job or change it?
IF i do will get new file number with new submission date ?
AINP is ruining everything ..making ppl wait forever and sometime gives nomination, sometimes ask for new WP and sometimes completely ignores and let the WP expire...

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
da4u518 said:
i dont know wht will happen now since we are waiting for 16-17-18 months. R u we allowed to change job or not?
But if i remember right ppl used to change job under same NOC or better than the one they nominated for without any issues.
But these day everything is so blurry.
i m in same dilemma..should i waste my very limited time on current job or change it?
IF i do will get new file number with new submission date ?
AINP is ruining everything ..making ppl wait forever and sometime gives nomination, sometimes ask for new WP and sometimes completely ignores and let the WP expire...
I asked them the same question and she told me that if we change a job, we will have to resign all documents again but the submission date will stay the same. But again it doesn't guarantee anything. For people who has been waiting for 16-18 months this is just so unfair... They already issued over 7,000 nominations ahead of us...