+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

amer88

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have never posted anything here before, I applied for the nominee program in March 2014, and after waiting for almost 9 months I lost hope. and my visa was due to expire in June/2015. anyway, I decided to apply under the CEC program and forget about the nominee program. my application for the CEC was accepted and my credit card was charged, and now it's in process. today when I checked my email, I noticed that i got something from AINP, and it had the following msg ( I am currently starting a review of your application and would like to know what the status of your Federal CEC application is.
Thanks). I replied saying that my application is in process. so I don't know if they are going to cancel my application or issue a certificate. My NOC is 3131. and I am work as a full time pharmacist (42.5hr/wk). I just want to say keep your hopes high. it looks like they're reviewing the applications close to the work permit expiry date. My work permit expires June 5th 2015. good luck everyone and wish you all the best.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
amer88 said:
Hi Guys,

I have never posted anything here before, I applied for the nominee program in March 2014, and after waiting for almost 9 months I lost hope. and my visa was due to expire in June/2015. anyway, I decided to apply under the CEC program and forget about the nominee program. my application for the CEC was accepted and my credit card was charged, and now it's in process. today when I checked my email, I noticed that i got something from AINP, and it had the following msg ( I am currently starting a review of your application and would like to know what the status of your Federal CEC application is.
Thanks). I replied saying that my application is in process. so I don't know if they are going to cancel my application or issue a certificate. My NOC is 3131. and I am work as a full time pharmacist (42.5hr/wk). I just want to say keep your hopes high. it looks like they're reviewing the applications close to the work permit expiry date. My work permit expires June 5th 2015. good luck everyone and wish you all the best.
Do you need that nomination?

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
amer88 said:
Hi Guys,

you should have informed AINP that you have received your AOR from federal CEC. this could have saved one AINP nomination. you are going to get Bridging work permit with the AOR then next PR. so you are already done. so please write them back about your AOR.

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Would anyone know if I am for AINP , I know it takes years to grant but I can apply for implied status while waiting as my current visa is expiring soon .

Thanks

techmindz

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
amer88 said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for sharing. Quick question how did you apply for CEC? Did you apply under express entry?

jepoy0811

Nov 16, 2012
hello im new to this forums. il just ask whats next to my timeline 1. i recieved my application number for pnp last july2014.. 2. im done medical last nov2014, and they said at cic online that they recieved my medical examination. whats next for this ? until now theres no update from cic for me. im a ainp nominate thank u

pencil

Apr 1, 2015
Joey10 said:
Would anyone know if I am for AINP , I know it takes years to grant but I can apply for implied status while waiting as my current visa is expiring soon .

Thanks
Hi Joey10,
You will not receive your AINP at any cost if your work permit will expire. I would recommend you to apply for LMO first. While your application for LMO is in process do following steps.
1) Apply for work permit extension (it will be rejected more likely, but that will put you into implied status will take roughly 3 months to get rejected.)
2) Restoration (You will receive again 90 days (3 months) extension to live in canada after your WP rejection)
3) If 6 months help approve your LMO than well and good or else you might have to pack your bags.

I am not scaring you but this is the fact which is happening all around. At most you could do is apply for Student Visa and if approved you can study until your LMO is approved. But, this will be last option.

amer88

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Hi again

for those saying I wasted a certificate, please read again, as I said in the last posting. I sent her an email saying that my CEC application is in process and I applied for BOWP. So I guess now I will not be getting a certificate. so please read before criticizing. so for the person who asked about my CEC, I applied under the old program not the express entry. good luck everyone and wish you all the best.

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
amer88 said:
Hi again

for those saying I wasted a certificate, please read again, as I said in the last posting. I sent her an email saying that my CEC application is in process and I applied for BOWP. So I guess now I will not be getting a certificate. so please read before criticizing. so for the person who asked about my CEC, I applied under the old program not the express entry. good luck everyone and wish you all the best.
there is nothing wrong that people keep all options alive until getting PR. CEC can't guarantee PR if you just get a file number from CIC. most people who apply both CEC and AINP inform AINP that saying their CEC application is in process, we should say " Thanks !!" and not say " you have to bala bala ..." there are big problems in canada immigration system . they should fix problems . Thanks those people who inform AINP that they don't need AINP certificate any more. you save the other people Canadian dream !

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
amer88 said:
Hi again

But there were already few people who said that their applications for CEC are in process but did't say that don't need AINP any more and they did receive nomination. If you think you don't need nomination you should send and email requesting withdrawal of your AINP nomination. Not just say your application is in process and that you applied for BOWP

fistillarte

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015 (Received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
17-08-2015 (RPRF & PCC)
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 (XEP) 15-05-2015 (EP)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 (me) & 01-06-2015 (wife)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016
WOW. People do like to criticize others in here. If AINP sucks then go and complain to them, but stop giving instruction and lectures to other applicants because is the "moral" thing to do.

Stop relieving your stress with others and blaming people without even know. This thread is only about complains and complains and how life is a nightmare and God doesn't like you.

Be thankful with the ones that actually go and inform CIC, and stop with the negativity in here.

amer88

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
I have been working in Canada for more than 3 years. I have applied for pr multiple times without any luck. and now, Thank God, things are looking good. Why would I say I do not need the nomination?! IF my CEC application says it's in process it does not mean that I have been granted residency. If my application gets refused for any reason then I'm doomed. I wouldn't have any option but to leave. I have a son with a Canadian Citizenship, and he needs to stay in Canada for multiple reasons. Who's going to stay with him if I have to leave?! I have to keep all my options open. and everyone of you would do the same if you were in the same situation.

fistillarte

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015 (Received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
17-08-2015 (RPRF & PCC)
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 (XEP) 15-05-2015 (EP)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 (me) & 01-06-2015 (wife)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016
amer88 said:
I have been working in Canada for more than 3 years. I have applied for pr multiple times without any luck. and now, Thank God, things are looking good. Why would I say I do not need the nomination?! IF my CEC application says it's in process it does not mean that I have been granted residency. If my application gets refused for any reason then I'm doomed. I wouldn't have any option but to leave. I have a son with a Canadian Citizenship, and he needs to stay in Canada for multiple reasons. Who's going to stay with him if I have to leave?! I have to keep all my options open. and everyone of you would do the same if you were in the same situation.
I'm sure one of the "moral officers" in here would take your son if you leave. Because you know, you're being an ss for not surrendering your nomination when is not even sure that you'll get PR.

But yeah, some of the "let's complain about every single thing in the world" guys from this thread will surely take care of him :)