+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

faith03

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
I believe the AINP office made it clear that even though we were issued a nomination certificate we should still need to create our EE profile. But the irony is we cant use our Certificate to be able to progress with pur EE entry. i made it clear to the officer I talked to that I already have my application submitted nd already paid for my RPRF for express entry. When my boss handed me the nomination cert I was no longer issued a BWP bec I already told them I did applied for my BOWP upon recieving my AOR

Eid0604

Mar 24, 2015
rdplus said:
My Friend and I applied for AINP on May 22, 2014, both received AOR on June 16, and file# August 20, 2014. My permit expires April 1, 2015 and my friend's expires on April 15, 2015.
My employer received a phone call from AINP office on Sat. March 14, 2015 regarding my employment status and company's WCB account # and I received my AINP nomination on Friday, March 20. However, my friend is still waiting, and there has not been any phone call regarding his employment status either.
The AINP office is definitely prioritizing files based on permit expiry date.
My husband receive an email from ainp program officer named victoria yanishewski today asking addtional information to update his ainp application. Below are the questions:

We require some updated information regarding your Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) application.

Please reply to this email and respond to each of the following questions as soon as possible:

1. Where are you currently working?

2. What is your current occupation/job title?

3. Has your employer applied for a new Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to support a new work permit application?
· If no, explain why not?

· If yes, what was the outcome of the application?

4. Have you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for a new work permit?
· If no, explain why not?

· If yes, what was the outcome of the application?

5. Have you created an Express Entry Profile?
· If yes, provide your Express Entry Profile Number.

Do you think this is for BOWP or he will get his nomination soon?

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question 5 about express entry....hmm...they started to think about it now..some nominations are being wasted indeed...

Eid0604

Mar 24, 2015
Godwillprovide/faith said:
Just asking have u call ainp regarding your status.did they advice you what to do with your situation?
My husband is the one who applied last may 4, 2014 april 1, 2015 is his expiration. Is it ok to do Follow up calls? Or ask questions about the status of the application?

Godwillprovide/faith

Mar 24, 2015
I don't think so as they stated cleary on their website that no phone calls for the status of the application.or maybe you can phone them by asking about the situation of your husband not following up the status. So your husband will be aware what he will gonna do as his visa will expire soon.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
parmar007 said:
I got my nomination today applied Jan 6th NOC 6311 approved on march 2nd ............. no calls or verification at all :D
jAN 2013???