antistar10

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pnp525 said:
can you share his timeline first ? ::)
How would I know his schedule ? All I know that he applied under the SRS engineering ( mechanical ) and it took him about 7 months to get the nomination. hope that would help

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
One question...
After nomination I have to submit my application to CIC Sidney. Will they send my application to my home country (Canadian embassy in my country) for processing or they will process my application in Ottawa?

I am currently in Canada for almost 5 years.

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
MONKUCHA said:
One question...
After nomination and I have to submit my application to CIC Sidney. Will they send my application to my home country (Canadian embassy in my country) for processing or they will process my application in Ottawa?

I am currently in Canada for almost 5 years.
If u r in canada it will be processed at CPC-ottawa..

antistar10

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and what happens if you got the nomination and your work permit expires ?

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
antistar10 said:
and what happens if you got the nomination and your work permit expires ?
U can apply for closed WP based on nomination or open WP based on AOR from CIC...
Do little serch around here my friend most of the questions u have should have been discussed here before..

patdeep

Feb 7, 2014
Hi application received on 2nd Feb file number 28 March waiting for ainp noc 6212 any December applicant with same Noc and didn't get nomination yet ?

patdeep

Feb 7, 2014
patdeep said:
Hi application received on 2nd Feb file number 28 March waiting for ainp noc 6212 any December applicant with same Noc and didn't get nomination yet ?
applied on 2014 Feb and 2013 dec applicant didn't get nomination yet ? With same Noc 6212

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
Ainp called up the employer of one of the applicants who applied nov 2013 under eds and was asked if the employer is applying for lmia but unfortunately his company is not eligible bec of the 30% cap if tfw, so the officer told the employer that the applicant wont get the certificate this year bec of the large volume of applicants.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
mims2000 said:
Ainp called up the employer of one of the applicants who applied nov 2013 under eds and was asked if the employer is applying for lmia but unfortunately his company is not eligible bec of the 30% cap if tfw, so the officer told the employer that the applicant wont get the certificate this year bec of the large volume of applicants.
Wow. What was the NOC?

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
mims2000 said:
Huh...why whould AINP call?? Just tell them applicant wont nominated this year?? Or they were processing his file and they wanted new WP to process nomination??
It doesnt make sense to me..

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
Mariolopez said:
Huh...why whould AINP call?? Just tell them applicant wont nominated this year?? Or they were processing his file and they wanted new WP to process nomination??
It doesnt make sense to me..
Maybe the ainp wanted to ask additional docs but when they learned that he wont be getting lmia, the officer decided not to give it. I dont know. His wp is expiring 3rd week of march tho.

And i also read that theres another who received an email by ainp stating that her application wont be processed within this year bec of the backlogs. She applied april 2014

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Yeah it looks like AINP is calling and emailing people and saying that they will not get a certificate this year. NOC was 6212.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
Yeah it looks like AINP is calling and emailing people and saying that they will not get a certificate this year. NOC was 6212.
Are they only informing to those who applied in Food Service Supervisor?