+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
ali45 said:
I have a questions does anyone applied for Graphic Art Technician NOC(5223). If yes the what will be the current time frame as i heard that AINP will process the file by the occupation. I applied as EDS intenational.
http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-processing-times.aspx

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-processing-times.aspx
i know about this link. just want to know anyone applied in 5223. graphic art technician.

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
ali45 said:
I have a questions does anyone applied for Graphic Art Technician NOC(5223). If yes the what will be the current time frame as i heard that AINP will process the file by the occupation. I applied as EDS intenational.
Its just next to impossible to knw who will get nomination and when..processing time on website is just showcase purpose since it is not legit in any means..right now ppl with WP expiring soon and ppl in hotel industry getting nominations...and u never knw how they gonna nominate ppl tomm and then something else day after tomm...so just take it day by day...if u get it u get if not its just too bad..i would sum it up as hope for the best, prepare for the worst and expect nothing tht is how AINP works lately....lol

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well my opinion is that nobody is taking anybody's job, if someone considers he/she is so good and he can prove it... the job is secured...but a lot of locals here just want to receive a lot of money by doing nothing. Whoever wants a job is looking for one and is getting it. What Canadians want is so that they can jump from one job to another whenether they want, that is why they are trying to blame the TFW-program....this is the escape goat right now.The place i am working at the moment ... Canadians don't stay for along time....they just don't show up one day and quit...or just keep on calling sick ;D.. employers need responsible people, who come on time and work extra hour if needed.....after 1st of April they will see a difference :-X

janeloveeasy

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He is BS!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one took whose job. If we can proved that we are better than other candidates, it means we will be more benefial to the whole economic.
While there are tons of job opportunities that no one wants to take! and some Canadians are just lazy ! they dont even work but expecting to receive benefits from the government !
I even heard and see some ppl can't work because they are too fat( no offence) but what's wrong with the government????

SUCH like the Premier OF ALBERTA, the economic is not well, well LOOK AT THE MIRROR YOURSELF!

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
ksiusha said:
Well my opinion is that nobody is taking anybody's job, if someone considers he/she is so good and he can prove it... the job is secured...but a lot of locals here just want to receive a lot of money by doing nothing. Whoever wants a job is looking for one and is getting it. What Canadians want is so that they can jump from one job to another whenether they want, that is why they are trying to blame the TFW-program....this is the escape goat right now.The place i am working at the moment ... Canadians don't stay for along time....they just don't show up one day and quit...or just keep on calling sick ;D.. employers need responsible people, who come on time and work extra hour if needed.....after 1st of April they will see a difference :-X
true. some canadians who used to work in my workplace were lazy. they're greedy with hours but not working at all.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Elections are coming, so they need to blame us, work permit holders, that we took someone's job, when in reality my employer didn't even ask me if i was permanent or not. This is very sad and discouraging.

perry8912

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
14-12-2015
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
04-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
janeloveeasy said:
He is BS!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one took whose job. If we can proved that we are better than other candidates, it means we will be more benefial to the whole economic.
While there are tons of job opportunities that no one wants to take! and some Canadians are just lazy ! they dont even work but expecting to receive benefits from the government !
I even heard and see some ppl can't work because they are too fat( no offence) but what's wrong with the government????

SUCH like the Premier OF ALBERTA, the economic is not well, well LOOK AT THE MIRROR YOURSELF!
The truth is TFW need less salary and benefit than the locals!!!!! That‘s the reason they hate us now. It's like Anti-Dumping laws in trade fields. Even the goods from outside is better than locals, but they need to add Anti-Dumping Duty on it.

antistar10

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Quick question my cousin just got the nomination he doesn't have access to Internet so I want to gather information for him.
Please can someone explain what's the next steps after getting the nomination ? and how much time before you actually get the PR ?

Thank you very much,

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
Hi all
Should I call AINP to change an address or sending a fax is a better idea?
Should I notify that my CEC application was returned as the cap has been reached?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
MONKUCHA said:
Hi all
Should I call AINP to change an address or sending a fax is a better idea?
Should I notify that my CEC application was returned as the cap has been reached?
1) Only by fax.
2) They don't care.

antistar10

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
antistar10 said:
Hey Guys,

Quick question my cousin just got the nomination he doesn't have access to Internet so I want to gather information for him.
Please can someone explain what's the next steps after getting the nomination ? and how much time before you actually get the PR ?

Thank you very much,
Some Help please this is urgent