+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

jxjxjx

Feb 5, 2015
Share a news

A friend just received nomination today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

International Graduate Student
Mailed out: Middle of March, 14
Fill # received: June
NOC: 1214

His employer got phone call last week from AINP office.

Pray for myself!

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
mims2000 said:
i read in other forum that theyre getting ainp cert mostly under awe. one applied nov 2013.
which forum ?????

cecorpnp

Dec 29, 2014
Presenting worst case ever!!

I applied for AINP in December 2013 last week hoping it will reach them this year(not positive thou).. It reached them on Jan02/2014

I received my file number in March and hoping i should receive nomination by june 2014(according to then processing time)

After that processing time just got increasing and it has already been more than 13 months i have not heard anything from them!

I called them yesterday and asked my status and the told me my file is still awaiting to be processed meaning they havent even started processing my

file... What to expect?? when to expect??

Xero

Feb 5, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecorpnp said:
Presenting worst case ever!!

I applied for AINP in December 2013 last week hoping it will reach them this year(not positive thou).. It reached them on Jan02/2014

I received my file number in March and hoping i should receive nomination by june 2014(according to then processing time)

After that processing time just got increasing and it has already been more than 13 months i have not heard anything from them!

I called them yesterday and asked my status and the told me my file is still awaiting to be processed meaning they havent even started processing my

file... What to expect?? when to expect??

thats really sad man .. hope you will get soon :)

Champ16

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Need your suggestions. I have applied AINP under C category DEC-20-2013 and got the file number in January.

Changed my job in FEB 2014 and applied second file in March with 0 Category and received the file number.

My work permit expired in July 2014 and got the skilled LMIA in Dec.

Just wondering which file do i update.

Xero

Feb 5, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Champ16 said:
Hi Guys,

Need your suggestions. I have applied AINP under C category DEC-20-2013 and got the file number in January.

Changed my job in FEB 2014 and applied second file in March with 0 Category and received the file number.

go with Express entry thats good option for you

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
PKG92 said:
which forum ?????
Its a filipino forum. There are 3 housemates received a call the other day, and today another girl. Theyre all under awe and expiring their work permits soon.

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
jxjxjx said:
Share a news

Pray for myself!
was he under employer driver international student stream or SRS post graduate stream??
b/c ppl under EDS from december still waiting...dont tell me he was under EDS and march applicant and still got it before all those ppl..if tht is the case then we are screwed big time..

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Mariolopez said:
was he under employer driver international student stream or SRS post graduate stream??
b/c ppl under EDS from december still waiting...dont tell me he was under EDS and march applicant and still got it before all those ppl..if tht is the case then we are screwed big time..
it does not look like he is under SRS .

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Champ16 said:
Hi Guys,

did you withdraw ur previous application or not..if not then do it...just update application with noc 0...
tht is funny they give file number twice in 2 months...i wonder how many files like tht in system..

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Champ16 said:
Hi Guys,

omg why didn't you apply for EE??

Champ16

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Marialopaz for your reply.

Updating an existing file require me to send all the documents once again.

I tried to update my first file with category and employer information but they issued me another file number instead of updating my file.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
jxjxjx said:
Share a news

Pray for myself!
Can you please confirm which category your friends applied under??

Champ16

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
omg why didn't you apply for EE??

I had couple of downtime months where i wasnt working and my 12 months isn't completed to apply in EE

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Champ16 said:
Thank you Marialopaz for your reply.

Updating an existing file require me to send all the documents once again.

I tried to update my first file with category and employer information but they issued me another file number instead of updating my file.
just update ur file saying u got new LMIA with last file number they provide u..
if i were u i wouldnt even bother going to AINP..if i had +LMIA i would go straight through EE...AINP slow and very uncertain and there is no trasparency atall....go with EE u will surely get ITA withing couple of draws and PR in six months..