+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
flavdcosta said:
Is there any correlation with the file number here , mine starts with 324 then, should I be expecting mine soon?
Its hard to say who should expect and when but there are ppl with file number like 277** still waiting so u never know..

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I wrote to AINP and here is the reply I got ... so AINP = Absolutely Impossible Nomination Program
I guess EE is my last hope

Here is the reply from AINP,

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your email regarding you Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) application.

Our records indicate your AINP application was received on April 16, 2014 and the application is still awaiting processing. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to provide a definitive answer as to when you may expect to receive the decision on your application.

Visit the AINP website often for current processing times. Please note that processing times are estimates only and may vary for each application.

Alberta did not receive Express Entry allocations and cannot nominate more than the 5,500 nomination cap for 2015. Therefore, Alberta will not be selecting individuals who already have an Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) nomination from the Express Entry pool.

The AINP will continue to directly nominate successful applicants to CIC through our existing Skilled Worker and Semi-Skilled Worker categories. The process has not changed and Alberta Provincial Nominees should submit their completed Application for Permanent Residence to CIC in the usual manner.

If you choose to create an Express Entry profile, you must meet the criteria of one of these federal economic immigration programs:

- Canadian Experience Class

- Federal Skilled Worker Program

- Federal Skilled Trades Program.

CIC has prepared Express Entry Questions and Answers to explain the new system. Please visit CIC’s website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp

If you would like to speak with a Client Service Officer directly, please contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service at 780-427-6419 or 1-877-427-6419 (toll-free) in Alberta.

Thank you for your patience to allow for the processing of your application.

Regards,

KM

Client Service Officer

Government of Alberta

Ministry of Jobs, Skills, Training & Labour

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariolopez said:
Its hard to say who should expect and when but there are ppl with file number like 277** still waiting so u never know..
Mariolopez said:
Mariolopez said:
AINP is spin & win .no more FIFO no more LIFO .im AWE category called today. She replied AWe processing time is 15 month .and it could be more then that .

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
mannual said:
AINP is spin & win .no more FIFO no more LIFO .im AWE category called today. She replied AWe processing time is 15 month .and it could be more then that .
couple of ppl here from AWE said they got call like jologz..and i think u guys applied same date so may be i thought u might get call anytime if they are still working on ppl under AWE..
did they said they dont process files FIFO?? because lots of ppl call and they said they are processing FIFO still according to timeline posted on website.

fistillarte

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015 (Received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
17-08-2015 (RPRF & PCC)
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 (XEP) 15-05-2015 (EP)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 (me) & 01-06-2015 (wife)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016
Like I've said before, they work on case to case basis, period. I got mine in less than 6 months, (June to December 2014), and I've seen ppl in the forum under my same category (employer driven stream - international graduate) that have been waiting for a year or more.

Conclusion, don't even trust those "processing times". Sadly, this is just a matter of hoping for the best.

By the way, can anybody please share me the AINP contact email or phone number? I cannot find it anywhere !!!!

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fistillarte said:
Like I've said before, they work on case to case basis, period. I got mine in less than 6 months, (June to December 2014), and I've seen ppl in the forum under my same category (employer driven stream - international graduate) that have been waiting for a year or more.

Conclusion, don't even trust those "processing times". Sadly, this is just a matter of hoping for the best.

By the way, can anybody please share me the AINP contact email or phone number? I cannot find it anywhere !!!!
1 (877) 427-6419

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Does it guys make sense to waste 1,5 year on my permit and wait for AINP that may never come? I don't know what the heck to do..

jojo0773

Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Nomination.....
10-08-2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
07-06-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2017
LANDED..........
waiting
Phil89 said:
Mine stars with 288 so between us at lease 3600 files..and I haven't got it yet
Just hope the best. Who knows maybe you'll get it tomorrow. My friend told me just pray and it might happen.

mine is 339**, still a long run.

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Phil89 said:
Does it guys make sense to waste 1,5 year on my permit and wait for AINP that may never come? I don't know what the heck to do..
same dilemma....should have finished my masters before getting PGWP. now further study is on hold and life is on hold too...stuck with this job cant even look for better one...

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jojo0773 said:
Just hope the best. Who knows maybe you'll get it tomorrow. My friend told me just pray and it might happen.

mine is 339**, still a long run.
Well now I already lost hope on AINP and I am hoping to get invitation letter from EE for the first draw... that is going to be my best shot but just hope CIC can announce the details of their first EE draw ASAP.....

mubuu

Oct 27, 2014
hope for the best said:
Well I wrote to AINP and here is the reply I got ... so AINP = Absolutely Impossible Nomination Program
I guess EE is my last hope

Here is the reply from AINP,

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your email regarding you Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) application.

Our records indicate your AINP application was received on April 16, 2014 and the application is still awaiting processing. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to provide a definitive answer as to when you may expect to receive the decision on your application.

Visit the AINP website often for current processing times. Please note that processing times are estimates only and may vary for each application.

Alberta did not receive Express Entry allocations and cannot nominate more than the 5,500 nomination cap for 2015. Therefore, Alberta will not be selecting individuals who already have an Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) nomination from the Express Entry pool.

The AINP will continue to directly nominate successful applicants to CIC through our existing Skilled Worker and Semi-Skilled Worker categories. The process has not changed and Alberta Provincial Nominees should submit their completed Application for Permanent Residence to CIC in the usual manner.

If you choose to create an Express Entry profile, you must meet the criteria of one of these federal economic immigration programs:

- Canadian Experience Class

- Federal Skilled Worker Program

- Federal Skilled Trades Program.

CIC has prepared Express Entry Questions and Answers to explain the new system. Please visit CIC's website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp

If you would like to speak with a Client Service Officer directly, please contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service at 780-427-6419 or 1-877-427-6419 (toll-free) in Alberta.

Thank you for your patience to allow for the processing of your application.

Regards,

KM

Client Service Officer

Government of Alberta

Ministry of Jobs, Skills, Training & Labour
waiting Since Dec2013,

Never received any call or Email From AINP, Question Guys if incase we got Nomination can we used that for Express Entry POOL or Not.

Shinju

Jan 22, 2015
Will see

Still waiting and I think I will wait for a while. I am not sure if I did the right thing applying through this program

AINP: Employer-Driven Stream - International Graduate Category
Email confirmation on: July 29/2014
I call them today 01/22/2015: Still in queue.