+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjjh said:
Guys ,
Almost waiting for 10 month four days month lost all hope.....But with the grace of GOD I got my nomination........today pls all of you dont loose hope I got call from AINP Tuesday and I made blunder after that i was so scared i thought i myself ruined all coz of her last question of T4..........
Congrats!!!! :) All the luck with the CIC file...

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey
Anyone in Calgary ? I just got an email that Government of Alberta is going to attend the below fair in Calgary ...if you are in Calgary area then you shall go to that fair and ask the government of Alberta about their solution on AINP .... you can go to canadianimmigrant.ca/careerfair to register

Get answers to your questions on settling in Alberta
The Government of Alberta is attending the Career, Education & Settlement Fair in Calgary on October 17th. Now is your chance to meet with government representatives and get answers to your questions on living, working and settling in Alberta.

Come learn about the opportunities and settlement services available to you in Alberta.

Career, Education & Settlement Fair
October 17th, 2014
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Telus Convention Centre
120 9th Ave. SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 0P3

Dexcy

Sep 25, 2014
mims2000 said:
Hi
Any news from those who applied under EDS Semi skilled under Food service (Food counter attendant)? i applied nov 28. My file number is closed to Sanj's but still no Luck.
Thanks.
. Hello im also nov 28 applicant semi skilled pilot project still no news im loosing hope :(

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
hope for the best said:
Hey
Anyone in Calgary ? I just got an email that Government of Alberta is going to attend the below fair in Calgary ...if you are in Calgary area then you shall go to that fair and ask the government of Alberta about their solution on AINP .... you can go to canadianimmigrant.ca/careerfair to register

The Government of Alberta is attending the Career, Education & Settlement Fair in Calgary on October 17th. Now is your chance to meet with government representatives and get answers to your questions on living, working and settling in Alberta.

Come learn about the opportunities and settlement services available to you in Alberta.

October 17th, 2014
Telus Convention Centre
120 9th Ave. SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 0P3

Hi I' m also from Calgary but haven't receive the email you're stating. Will the convention benefits the workers waiting for their nomination because my friend also received an email from the government but asking him to relocate and find another job because his permit is expiring soon. I have no idea about this random email from government.

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 01 2015 / Received on Feb 05 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
Hi everyone,

So I am new to this thread and was wondering if someone can help answer a few questions.?

I am working as a project estimator noc 2234 and applied for ainp in April 28 and confirmation mail on April 30, 2014. Then I got my file number in July 30, 2014. I am not getting paid on hourly basis. My Salary is 40K so roughly around $20 per hour. But I got another Job offer from a better company as a Project Coordinator (Mechanical) so NOC would be 0711. They also want me to do my P.Eng while working for them. And they offered 55K/yr so roughly around $29.

I pretty confused. New job offer is a like a huge leap in career. But I am worried about AINP process. My work permit expires on March 10, 2014.

Could somebody have a solution for my current situation? I haven't accepted the new offer yet.

And one more thing how long will take for LMIA on NOC 0711?

Thanks guys

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biz said:
Hi I' m also from Calgary but haven't receive the email you're stating. Will the convention benefits the workers waiting for their nomination because my friend also received an email from the government but asking him to relocate and find another job because his permit is expiring soon. I have no idea about this random email from government.
Did you subscribe email from the Alberta government? I did and got the same email my self ^^

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BadshahIqbal said:
Hi everyone,

So I am new to this thread and was wondering if someone can help answer a few questions.?

I am working as a project estimator noc 2234 and applied for ainp in April 28 and confirmation mail on April 30, 2014. Then I got my file number in July 30, 2014. I am not getting paid on hourly basis. My Salary is 40K so roughly around $20 per hour. But I got another Job offer from a better company as a Project Coordinator (Mechanical) so NOC would be 0711. They also want me to do my P.Eng while working for them. And they offered 55K/yr so roughly around $29.

I pretty confused. New job offer is a like a huge leap in career. But I am worried about AINP process. My work permit expires on March 10, 2014.

Could somebody have a solution for my current situation? I haven't accepted the new offer yet.

And one more thing how long will take for LMIA on NOC 0711?

Thanks guys
I guess nobody can answer it for sure. If you applied under employer driven, you need to work for the company till you get the PR as you know.

I suggest you should ask ainp directly explaining your situation. Any other suggestions?

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
albertasun said:
I guess nobody can answer it for sure. If you applied under employer driven, you need to work for the company till you get the PR as you know.

I suggest you should ask ainp directly explaining your situation. Any other suggestions?
Thanks for the reply mate. Opportunities like this won't knock all the time. Any other comments guys?

lakersli

Mar 3, 2014
BadshahIqbal said:
Thanks for the reply mate. Opportunities like this won't knock all the time. Any other comments guys?
just go for it! you will get your pr anyway, the only difference is when will you get it. but a great job you cannot miss it and just let it go

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
lakersli said:
just go for it! you will get your pr anyway, the only difference is when will you get it. but a great job you cannot miss it and just let it go
Thanks for the reply mate. But my work permit is getting expired in March. Any idea how long it takes for LMIA for NOC 0711 with $29/hr ?

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
BadshahIqbal said:
Thanks for the reply mate. But my work permit is getting expired in March. Any idea how long it takes for LMIA for NOC 0711 with $29/hr ?

First of all $40K is equal to $19.24 an hour and $55K =$26.44 an hour...( 2080 hours per year) .Not sure about the new process of LMIA, or you can ask about close work permit to that new employer if they can apply for you.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope for the best said:
Hey

October 17th, 2014
Telus Convention Centre
120 9th Ave. SE
Calgary, AB, T2G 0P3
I got this e-mail too. Anyone going?