+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KRUNAL.SHAH1190 said:
HELLO EVERYONE

ANY ONE UNDER NOC 2211 APPLIED FOR AINP AND GOT THEIR NOMINATION?
I APPLIED APRIL 7 JUST GOT FILE NUMBER //NO NEWS.....
I AM NOW ELIGIBLE FOR CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS . WHAT SHOULD I DO? ANY SUGGESTIONS?
I applied with NOC 2132 (Mechanical Engg) in SRS-PGWP category, mid-April and still have just a file number. Which category did you apply in?

CIC is opening a new system called the express entry from 1 Jan 2015. Till this Dec they will accept CEC and FSW applications by the current method. From Jan 2015 things are going to change according to express entry. I don't have much idea about express entry, but I have heard (from employers, immigration lawyers etc) that express entry is good for skilled people who already have a full-time skilled job offer. Since I have a skilled job offer, I am waiting for express entry to launch and then I will see (although I have the one-year experience required for CEC).

I suggest, if you really want to try CEC, do it before Jan. But, if you are a skilled worker, maybe wait it out.

sanjjh

Jul 5, 2014
I got call from AINP officer yesterday after couple of question she ask me about my previous job and ask me about T4 that why my income was so low but i was not able to communicate that it was only for few month since i only work for few month and T4 comes with yearly but i am not able to tell her but when later on im trying to call her im not able to get her im so scared since my decision has been made.....

Chanchis

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamryans said:
appliaction receive : nov 27
file number received: jan 10

I just receive email yesterday from the ainp asking me for additional
requirement.,

good luck to US
-
Hello, may I ask what additional requirement? Thank you

KRUNAL.SHAH1190

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Nomination.....
AINP RECEIVED
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
april2014_AINP said:
I applied with NOC 2132 (Mechanical Engg) in SRS-PGWP category, mid-April and still have just a file number. Which category did you apply in?

CIC is opening a new system called the express entry from 1 Jan 2015. Till this Dec they will accept CEC and FSW applications by the current method. From Jan 2015 things are going to change according to express entry. I don't have much idea about express entry, but I have heard (from employers, immigration lawyers etc) that express entry is good for skilled people who already have a full-time skilled job offer. Since I have a skilled job offer, I am waiting for express entry to launch and then I will see (although I have the one-year experience required for CEC).

I suggest, if you really want to try CEC, do it before Jan. But, if you are a skilled worker, maybe wait it out.
Thanks

I applied under employer driven international graduate (NOC 2211 CHEMICAL TECHNICIAN) category..I think that in express entry you will have to be with the employer and i don't want to stay at one place..

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
miglop2014 said:
Apply for CEC ASAP, book your English test today and don't wait for AINP.

I agree, guys don't be confident on AINP. We must try all other options. I have friends who just waited for their nomination and didn't find other way to extend their stay. Now they're not able to work anymore because even their employer is not capable of renewing them and they're going home now. This is the sad truth.

duarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duarca said:
"Thank you for submitting an application to our program. I reviewed your application and need further information in order to process it.

Copy of your work permit as the one on file expired 13 June 2014. If you don't have one please submit proof that an application for a work permit extension was submitted to CIC with a LMIA and proof of payment.
Copy of your pay stubs from September to the present and your T4 for 2013. Please send this information either by email or fax."

This is the email I received today. I applied for front desk in January, work permit expired in June, spent more than $500 to try to extend my visa but LMO office told my boss they'll send the application back, he'll get a refund and that he can apply under new rules. So now I'm back in my home country. I lost everything (common law partner, job, car, apartment, credit card, friends) and they have the guts to send me this. Who can wait 4 months under implied status waiting for CIC to deliver wp? Nobody. One month or two maybe, but 4? Seriously. This is making me sick. I mean even more than before, if it's possible. So I replied, explaining my situtation. I know it won't change anything, but I spoke for all of us who are treated like dogs left tied up to a tree by its family. Because this is what I feel like. Betrayed and powerless. I loved my albertan town so much, I still can't believe it...
Folluw up on my case. AINP officer replied me saying she was sorry and that I should send this email to the parliament member who represented me when I was there. Which I did yesterday. And then she told me to find an employer with lmia who's willing to hire me. No kidding, didn't think of that....

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess the ainp start opening up Dec applications. Someone from my country forum received an email from ainp asking pay stubs since Dec. She applied Dec 5th as a retail supervisor under employer driven skilled.

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
april2014_AINP said:

Thanks for positing it. So in Express entry do we need to have 1 year min exp to apply Like CEC ?

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
duarca said:
Folluw up on my case. AINP officer replied me saying she was sorry and that I should send this email to the parliament member who represented me when I was there. Which I did yesterday. And then she told me to find an employer with lmia who's willing to hire me. No kidding, didn't think of that....
Can you please tell us in which category you applied ?
And last digit of file number.

Thanks

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewtoPR said:
Thanks for positing it. So in Express entry do we need to have 1 year min exp to apply Like CEC ?
We don't really know how they are gonna play the express entry for sure. News articles say that the score criteria may change or stay same. The only thing we know for sure at the moment is that the score will be marked according to your age, education, experience etc..All we can do is wait for another announcement from cic!!

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
For those who are still waiting for nomination and meet the requirements to apply under CEC... do it! Don't wait and do it now. It's still not clear how that 'express entry' is going to work. Remember that you can apply to as many programs as you want and, if you are a skilled worker, you should be earning enough money to pay for a couple of applications. Maybe you'll loose $550 (considering that you apply to CIC with 2 different programs), but you'll get the permanent residence which is worth more than those $550.