+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mario_AB said:
so did you received your nomination(in mail) on oct 1st or the date on nomination is 1st OCT
Does it really matter? A few days won't make any difference...you will get it :)

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qi said:
Just had a conversation with my friend who works in immigration agency coz my very best friend's work permit is expiring next month.
She submitted hers in late April and got AOR early May, file number Aug 1..(under SRS post grad, lots experience and been in alberta over ten years.)
My agency friend said nothing she can do so far, and lots trouble to get LMO at this stage. She suggestions" people who's WP is expiring ALL TO APPLY CEC right now. If you are under C category,make the title to B, and change the duties a bit...just give a shot. AINP's running out of nomination quota, by extending processing time can get rid of people whose wp expiring soon(i know this is not right...)while lefting rest for next year's express entry. "
I am asking if category C gonna be eligible for next year's express entry/can get LMO or not..will keep you guys posted when i got her response..
Hey,

Did your friend who got file number 1 aug get her nomination yet? Because there is one guy who posted (guru something, I think) that he got his nomination on 1 oct; srs - engineering stream applied 17 april, with file number digits as 123XX.

duarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Thank you for submitting an application to our program. I reviewed your application and need further information in order to process it.

Copy of your work permit as the one on file expired 13 June 2014. If you don’t have one please submit proof that an application for a work permit extension was submitted to CIC with a LMIA and proof of payment.
Copy of your pay stubs from September to the present and your T4 for 2013. Please send this information either by email or fax."

This is the email I received today. I applied for front desk in January, work permit expired in June, spent more than $500 to try to extend my visa but LMO office told my boss they'll send the application back, he'll get a refund and that he can apply under new rules. So now I'm back in my home country. I lost everything (common law partner, job, car, apartment, credit card, friends) and they have the guts to send me this. Who can wait 4 months under implied status waiting for CIC to deliver wp? Nobody. One month or two maybe, but 4? Seriously. This is making me sick. I mean even more than before, if it's possible. So I replied, explaining my situtation. I know it won't change anything, but I spoke for all of us who are treated like dogs left tied up to a tree by its family. Because this is what I feel like. Betrayed and powerless. I loved my albertan town so much, I still can't believe it...

branded_man

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio ns / cpc ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2014
Doc's Request.
23-04-2015
Nomination.....
14-10-2014
AOR Received.
13-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted but not needed
File Transfer...
28-05-2015
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
Already in canada
duarca said:
"Thank you for submitting an application to our program. I reviewed your application and need further information in order to process it.

Copy of your work permit as the one on file expired 13 June 2014. If you don't have one please submit proof that an application for a work permit extension was submitted to CIC with a LMIA and proof of payment.
Copy of your pay stubs from September to the present and your T4 for 2013. Please send this information either by email or fax."

This is the email I received today. I applied for front desk in January, work permit expired in June, spent more than $500 to try to extend my visa but LMO office told my boss they'll send the application back, he'll get a refund and that he can apply under new rules. So now I'm back in my home country. I lost everything (common law partner, job, car, apartment, credit card, friends) and they have the guts to send me this. Who can wait 4 months under implied status waiting for CIC to deliver wp? Nobody. One month or two maybe, but 4? Seriously. This is making me sick. I mean even more than before, if it's possible. So I replied, explaining my situtation. I know it won't change anything, but I spoke for all of us who are treated like dogs left tied up to a tree by its family. Because this is what I feel like. Betrayed and powerless. I loved my albertan town so much, I still can't believe it...
I can feel your pain mate. It is so frustrating and I hope they might consider your situation on human level. I am in similar dilemma due to my employer who didnt ever take WCB for any workers just to save few pennies. Now WCB clearance is a mandatory document and I dont have one yet.
Life gets kinda low at times.
Peace be with you
Cheers

Chanchis

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm sorry to hear situations as the one Duarca is having right now. I hope no one of us get there. Maybe you can apply to a visitor visa and then they consider your status as legal then you can send your pr from your home country. I really don't know much, kind of lost, but you can try. God luck and be strong.

Now, my situation: my husband is Nov.27th AWE applicant, we haven't receive nomination yet, so I hope they haven't finish with nov. applicants. We live in Fort McMurray, so maybe the mail is taken longer, anyways today we will call AINP and let you know guys. Wish me luck!!!

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duarca said:

Copy of your work permit as the one on file expired 13 June 2014. If you don't have one please submit proof that an application for a work permit extension was submitted to CIC with a LMIA and proof of payment.

sorry for you.Canada does not believe in tears . my work mate also same happen. You should apply visitors status. Some of members in this forum got nomination even they are in visitors status.
wait until express entry to lunch. hope you ll get back your property , beloved.credit history .

pisces99

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
AOR Received.
02-19-2015
IELTS Request
25-11-2013
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
duarca said:

Sorry to hear what happened to your application. I had a friend whose same timeline with you, everyone has different situations, the employer doesn't want to apply for lmia because of wanting to resell the business. Inspite of calling the employer by ainp confirming the applicant is still working(was under implied status),employer makes support letter, providing some documents etc. and in the end they sent a letter that the application was been refused, now the extension is soon to finish must leave prior to it. Ask some professional advice how you can deal or answer them, that may approve your application. Good to hear that you left Canada having good status, they may allow you to come back. Try the new express entry, with your canadian experiences and some friend's help you can fit into it. Best of good luck.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chanchis said:
I'm sorry to hear situations as the one Duarca is having right now. I hope no one of us get there. Maybe you can apply to a visitor visa and then they consider your status as legal then you can send your pr from your home country. I really don't know much, kind of lost, but you can try. God luck and be strong.

Now, my situation: my husband is Nov.27th AWE applicant, we haven't receive nomination yet, so I hope they haven't finish with nov. applicants. We live in Fort McMurray, so maybe the mail is taken longer, anyways today we will call AINP and let you know guys. Wish me luck!!!
chanchis I am also Nov 27th. not hearing anything. let us know their feedback. Good luck

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
duarca said:

Hi
It seems that they have started examining files of any month. They have not finished Nov yet, and a few files got examined for December. now they are looking for file for January!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW every time they are changing strategies to give hard time to applicants :D.
Now I am hoping an email because I also applied in January.

budingding

Feb 19, 2014
Hi everyone..just called ainp office im a march applicant ,,,they said they're not going to open the file after 15 to 18 months that my application reached them.. :mad:so sad..my work permit will expired feb 2015...hoping we can get a positive lmia..God bless us all..

hurd

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
budingding said:
Hi everyone..just called ainp office im a march applicant ,,,they said they're not going to open the file after 15 to 18 months that my application reached them.. :mad:so sad..my work permit will expired feb 2015...hoping we can get a positive lmia..God bless us all..
It is very curious that they just told you they won't open your application in at least 15 months, but on the other hand people in this forum that applied on April 2014 got their nomination already.

I don't thing God will do anything about this BTW.

budingding

Feb 19, 2014
Yeahhh i know..but im still hoping ..nothing is impossible with God..my friend who is a march applicant too got his nomination last month under Srs compulsory trade.. mine is under employer driven skilled worker..