+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

remiiade

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
mah_jime said:
Hi guys, is anyone here had experience of asking AINP office to extend the deadline of sending additional documents? Have anyone here could say its possible or is anyone here experienced that? My employer is out of the country right now...=( I don't know what to do...
I have not been in this situation or heard of one like it but, I would suggest that you contact AINP real fast. I'm sure they will understand your situation. People go on vacations, even AINP officers go on vacations. Just be sure to give them a timeline for when your employer is back.

All the best!

Jun 10, 2014
Hello guys,
I got a phone call from them two weeks ago, which I thought would be a verify employment call since I updated additional docs before. But since my employer he was not in Canada at that moment, so they said they would call back. And now, it was 2 weeks since the last call. Is there any idea about how long they will call back?? Or what I can do except just wait. They really made people felt stressful!!! Thank you guys!

tej88

Jul 24, 2014
thebestisyettocome said:
Hello guys,
I got a phone call from them two weeks ago, which I thought would be a verify employment call since I updated additional docs before. But since my employer he was not in Canada at that moment, so they said they would call back. And now, it was 2 weeks since the last call. Is there any idea about how long they will call back?? Or what I can do except just wait. They really made people felt stressful!!! Thank you guys!
what is your time line if u could tell us.... what were the documents they asked for?

starla

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thebestisyettocome said:
Hello guys,
Do you have the number they used to call? they usually leave their names. Don't wait for them to call you again. As soon as your boss arrives you can ask your boss to return the call. I missed the call twice but the officer left a voicemail, I returned their call and I just state my name after 2 weeks I received my nomination

Jun 10, 2014
starla said:
Do you have the number they used to call? they usually leave their names. Don't wait for them to call you again. As soon as your boss arrives you can ask your boss to return the call. I missed the call twice but the officer left a voicemail, I returned their call and I just state my name after 2 weeks I received my nomination
Thank you! The thing is that they didn't leave their numbers and they called asking my employer directly. Even not mention my name. I said the boss was not in town, so they asked my boss's mobile number and said would call back. I don't know which number I can call back:(

Jun 10, 2014
tej88 said:
what is your time line if u could tell us.... what were the documents they asked for?
Hi, they didn't ask for any info. I got a promote few months ago, so I just updated my employment info. I got my file no. in March.

lakersli

Mar 3, 2014
I applied on Dec 2 still nothing....

janeloveeasy said:
I am applying under 1311 accounting technician. ( however, I work in a public practise CA firm as a CGA student, not sure if I can use NOC 1111 for staff accountant. If anyone knows, please let me know)

thanks !

dropped off at the office Dec 10 2013
received : Jan 15 2014
file number : March 12 2014
August now :(

???? document request call??? ( I don't know if they will leave a voice mail or not! I believe I missed some calls before!!)
waiting ~~~!!!!

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
hi guys
i dont want to discourage anyone but by looking at all the post with file number i dont think will get our nomination this year.
since ppl applied in end of november their file number is like 25xxx or 26xxx and they got their file number in jan or feb.
and ppl applied in dec jan or feb they got their file number is 27xxx or 28xxx and they got thier file number on march or early april.and so on.
they both in think under employer driven stream and ppl under stratergic stream they are getting their file number like 12xxx.
by end of may they already issued half of their nominations like 2700. right now they are working on ppl who got their file number in feb.which is around 2000 files. and top of that stratergic stream ppl too. so i couldn't help but notice that i dont think ppl will get nominations whose file number is like 28XXX or 29XXX or 30XXX. its just my thoughts. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
albertasun said:
Hmm...confused.

This ainp taking forever somehow makes people crazy I guess. And my boss is real asshole so...I'm really desperate. Lol

I'm in a similar situation. Well my boss is Ok. But the job itself. .... I asked ainp about changing my job and they told my it may cause delay in a process of getting PR. I asked cic same question and they told me that it's up to province. To decide would I be still qualified. I don't know what to do.

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
Masssa said:
I'm in a similar situation. Well my boss is Ok. But the job itself. .... I asked ainp about changing my job and they told my it may cause delay in a process of getting PR. I asked cic same question and they told me that it's up to province. To decide would I be still qualified. I don't know what to do.

Hang on you guys, I can hear your struggles but getting the AINP certificate and passing it to CIC and seeing your PR application blossom is worth the sacrifices. I've been there myself and maybe more struggles than you had guys but I am counting couple of months more to be free. Actually I could have gave up my ****hole employer and hard job ever since I got my CIC file number as my spouse is working in a high paying job but I chose to hang on and would you believe I made it like almost 2 years now. So just hang on until your PR application is safe.
All the best.

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masssa said:
what if you change your job after getting the AINP nomination. There will be another long waiting gap for CIC to process your application.Somehow I heard that you will recevie your own account online and you can update youself ASAP without conflicting. As long as the position is qualified for AINP and similar or even better than the old position that I do not think it is a problem. Or I am totally wrong. Update me if you know the really store. Thanks

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning everybody! im sending my application to the CIO today, but quite confuse as to which address should I use, is it the mailing address or the courier address, im using UPS. I think I should used the courier but I wanna make sure .thank you

Qi

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Nomination.....
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Mariolopez said:
hi guys
i dont want to discourage anyone but by looking at all the post with file number i dont think will get our nomination this year.
since ppl applied in end of november their file number is like 25xxx or 26xxx and they got their file number in jan or feb.
and ppl applied in dec jan or feb they got their file number is 27xxx or 28xxx and they got thier file number on march or early april.and so on.
they both in think under employer driven stream and ppl under stratergic stream they are getting their file number like 12xxx.
by end of may they already issued half of their nominations like 2700. right now they are working on ppl who got their file number in feb.which is around 2000 files. and top of that stratergic stream ppl too. so i couldn't help but notice that i dont think ppl will get nominations whose file number is like 28XXX or 29XXX or 30XXX. its just my thoughts. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
file number doesn't mean anything. mine is :79XX-14-117XX

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momodo said:
what if you change your job after getting the AINP nomination. There will be another long waiting gap for CIC to process your application.Somehow I heard that you will recevie your own account online and you can update youself ASAP without conflicting. As long as the position is qualified for AINP and similar or even better than the old position that I do not think it is a problem. Or I am totally wrong. Update me if you know the really store. Thanks
I heard this case , too. We have our own forum for people from my country and some of them quit their job after getting nomination and got the file number from cic. Then they report it to the cic and the cic sent them a new work permit. U know even some of them didn't report it at all. But these are all case by case. They said that the cic might give you the new work permit as long as your new job is as qualify as your old one. Anyway, I will wait and see what I gonna do after getting the nomination.

All the best!!