+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mannual said:
mumay fort any good news your side?!?
Not yet, im really worried about it.. if anything comes up, i hope it's positive.
I'll keep you posted, when did you get your file number again?

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
mumay fort said:
Not yet, im really worried about it.. if anything comes up, i hope it's positive.
I'll keep you posted, when did you get your file number again?
Don't worry I haven't got mine too. :D

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
ainp14Dec said:
Congrats harpreet470!
Did your employer receive call before they sent the nomination?

I have file no received on 24th Oct. Still waiting..
Any one else from International Graduate categry who received nomination recently?
Hello...

Thank you so much...no, neither my employer nor me received any call from AINP
I just got the nomination sent in the mail

All the very best to you.. I hope you get it soon :)

Jacinta

Nov 29, 2013
Hi guys,
I have some issue on my papers i forgot to put my last job in imm5669 and theres a big gap (2 years) since i started working here in canada. Do you thinks it will affect my ainp application or maybe they will contact for any update?

Thanks in advance...

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldbank said:
Now our nomination was left frozen somewhere hahaha
Seems AWE category stopped for now after Charmevenus ey!

Mannual, did your friend got his nomination already?

Congrats to harpreet, darac and peso!
Yeah, im starting to think that way too. I don't want to over stress myself so i stopped checking the mailbox for now. Last nomination was dated Jan 2, so i guess we just have to wait...thanks goldbank!

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
Any news gays post november time line it will help us. My time line file received:nov 13 file no on dec 10 and still waiting for nominee letter. Thank u

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
mas123 said:
Any news gays post november time line it will help us. My time line file received:nov 13 file no on dec 10 and still waiting for nominee letter. Thank u
You can post under what caregory too, for the reference of others.
All the best.

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
goldbank said:
You can post under what caregory too, for the reference of others.
All the best.
employer driven international student category

Rum-ds

Oct 8, 2013
Hi all,

I received my nomination on the 25 th! I applied under the postgraduate category and my timeline is as follows

App received on Nov 12
File no rcvd Dec 7
Nomination rcvd jan 25 by mail.

Hope u all get urs soon too!

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
Rum-ds said:
Hi all,

I received my nomination on the 25 th! I applied under the postgraduate category and my timeline is as follows

App received on Nov 12
File no rcvd Dec 7

in which category dod u apply

hcyrusr

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
mas123 said:
in which category dod u apply
I am starting to panic, there are people in my category with the same timeline as me or even received file no after me who received their nominations, I am still waiting :( :( My application was received 5th of Nov, File no. 19th Nov. waiting ever since then :(

I have a question if you guys know the answer please help. I just finished my first year of experience in Alberta after getting my degree which means I qualify for CEC now. I was wondering if I want to apply for CEC should I do anything about the AINP certificate if I get it later? (should I give it back or sth?) I am trying to make my mind between AINP and CEC and can't figure out which one suits me. I don't have the English test which means for CEC I should take it as soon as possible which takes for a while and by that time the AINP nomination may arrive ...

Can anyone help me with suggestions and ideas? and if you know which one is fastest?

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hcyrusr said:
I am starting to panic, there are people in my category with the same timeline as me or even received file no after me who received their nominations, I am still waiting :( :( My application was received 5th of Nov, File no. 19th Nov. waiting ever since then :(

I have a question if you guys know the answer please help. I just finished my first year of experience in Alberta after getting my degree which means I qualify for CEC now. I was wondering if I want to apply for CEC should I do anything about the AINP certificate if I get it later? (should I give it back or sth?) I am trying to make my mind between AINP and CEC and can't figure out which one suits me. I don't have the English test which means for CEC I should take it as soon as possible which takes for a while and by that time the AINP nomination may arrive ...

Can anyone help me with suggestions and ideas? and if you know which one is fastest?
Hi hcyrusr

R u checking your postal mail ??

I see nov applicant started to receive their nomination so ull get it sooner.

The process is delaying due to huge set of file they are receiving so be patience and wait.

You said you complected 1year of experience so just give a try to ielts first,mean time if you receive your nomination den go with AINP. You can apply for both CEC and AINP if you want.

As per website CEC processing time is 13 months and AINP is 17 months.I applied for both and i see equal progress in both of them.So i feel its better to apply both and having a second choice is not bad.

Magi

hcyrusr

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
magi said:
Hi hcyrusr

R u checking your postal mail ??

I see nov applicant started to receive their nomination so ull get it sooner.

The process is delaying due to huge set of file they are receiving so be patience and wait.

You said you complected 1year of experience so just give a try to ielts first,mean time if you receive your nomination den go with AINP. You can apply for both CEC and AINP if you want.

As per website CEC processing time is 13 months and AINP is 17 months.I applied for both and i see equal progress in both of them.So i feel its better to apply both and having a second choice is not bad.

Magi
Thanks for answering magi, yes that is what I found on CIC website CEC seems to have a shorter processing time. I thought it is not possible to have multiple PR applications with CIC, so there is no legal problem to that?

vickyfang

Dec 9, 2013
Rum-ds said:
Hi all,

App received on Nov 12
File no rcvd Dec 7

congrats!!!
I applied the same category, hope can get it soon

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
Any one who apply in november in international graguate in employer deiven receive his nominee plez let me know i m little bit worried now