+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Shravan81patel

Star Member
May 4, 2019
I GOT NOMINATION
AINP time line
Hi can i get ur watsapp number please i have some questions..
Application filed- 4th March
File No.- 18th March
Additional Docs Required- 24th July
Docs Sent- 26th July
Nomination Received- 22nd August (Today)

I have experience of India and Alberta (Canada) both

Deepvirk1824

Mar 5, 2018
Hello, my CRS is 359 with NOC 2132 mechanical engineer. I have relatives with blood relation in Calgary. So, please guy tell me do I have any chance to get NOI because I am in EE pool from May 2019 and some draws were passed with low CRS but I can't get NOI

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi everyone! Others may find this post unnecessarily lengthy; however, I find the need in my heart to share it with you. I’d just like to impart my experience ever since I joined this forum four months ago. My NOC is 3012, with CRS 430 and my timeline is as follows: (or shall I say was as follows)

05 March: NOI received
10 March: NOI accepted
11 March: Document Checklist and AINP Form 012 received
22 March: Documents couriered
27 March: Documents delivered and received (checked via DHL tracker)
03 April: File Number received
25 April: Employer was contacted via email
26 April: Nomination received
01 May: ITA received
20 June: Application submitted and Processing Fees paid
24 July: Application for PR was cancelled as incomplete

The process I underwent from receiving the NOI was fairly quick and I was extremely happy, until my application got cancelled as incomplete. It was due to the fact that one of my PCCs from my country of origin was incorrectly obtained. The rest of my PCCs from other foreign countries I’ve lived for more than six months were perfectly fine. When I received the email and the message in my account regarding the unfortunate news, I was completely shattered. Just as much as I wanted to be of help to those people who have queries and answer them to the best of my knowledge, I felt absolutely demotivated and didn’t go online for a month. However, I resubmitted my profile a day after my previous one got cancelled. In less than a month, I received NOI and just yesterday I sent my documents again to Alberta.

I’ve learned a lot from this experience but two of those made the biggest impact. Firstly, to always take time and be keen with every single document that needs to be submitted and make sure that it adheres as per requirement. Secondly, the waiting time can get us to be impatient and anxious. Others may get it sooner and some experience delays. But with hope and faith, we’ll get to where we are bound to be. :)

Omar abdulazeez

May 25, 2019
Hi everyone! Others may find this post unnecessarily lengthy; however, I find the need in my heart to share it with you. I’d just like to impart my experience ever since I joined this forum four months ago. My NOC is 3012, with CRS 430 and my timeline is as follows: (or shall I say was as follows)

05 March: NOI received
10 March: NOI accepted
11 March: Document Checklist and AINP Form 012 received
22 March: Documents couriered
27 March: Documents delivered and received (checked via DHL tracker)
03 April: File Number received
25 April: Employer was contacted via email
26 April: Nomination received
01 May: ITA received
20 June: Application submitted and Processing Fees paid
24 July: Application for PR was cancelled as incomplete

The process I underwent from receiving the NOI was fairly quick and I was extremely happy, until my application got cancelled as incomplete. It was due to the fact that one of my PCCs from my country of origin was incorrectly obtained. The rest of my PCCs from other foreign countries I’ve lived for more than six months were perfectly fine. When I received the email and the message in my account regarding the unfortunate news, I was completely shattered. Just as much as I wanted to be of help to those people who have queries and answer them to the best of my knowledge, I felt absolutely demotivated and didn’t go online for a month. However, I resubmitted my profile a day after my previous one got cancelled. In less than a month, I received NOI and just yesterday I sent my documents again to Alberta.

I’ve learned a lot from this experience but two of those made the biggest impact. Firstly, to always take time and be keen with every single document that needs to be submitted and make sure that it adheres as per requirement. Secondly, the waiting time can get us to be impatient and anxious. Others may get it sooner and some experience delays. But with hope and faith, we’ll get to where we are bound to be. :)

why they should canceled you can not submit other PCC ?

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
I wish I could, but unfortunately it wasn’t possible. If a profile has been withdrawn/cancelled for some reason, the candidate must make a new one and will have to wait to see if Alberta selects him/her from the Express Entry pool again.
why they should canceled you can not submit other PCC ?

Omar abdulazeez

May 25, 2019
I wish I could, but unfortunately it wasn’t possible. If a profile has been withdrawn/cancelled for some reason, the candidate must make a new one and will have to wait to see if Alberta selects him/her from the Express Entry pool again.
and you have to start new journey again Omg thats hard to anyone to do it again.