18-09-2019
NOI - 15th april 2019
Documents delivered : 15th may 2019
Got my file number : 9th july 2019
Officer asked additional information : 25th july 2019
Got the nomination from Alberta : 31st july,2019

Job :Noc0621
No ties to alberta.

Have faith in god guys.......things might move slowly but they are working in your favour.
hey.
can you please tell me last four digits of your file number?

Manny_19

Jun 28, 2018
NOI - 15th april 2019

No ties to alberta.

Have faith in god guys.......things might move slowly but they are working in your favour.
Hi! Congratulations! Are you in or out of Canada? Did they contact you over the phone or via email? What extra information did they request?

Thanks for sharing!

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi,
Received my Noi yesterday.
Crs Score:441
NOC:1241
No ties to Alberta,no job offer
Can someone pls advise to whch email id the noi snapshot has to be sent to receive the document checklist?

Last edited:

virk.chd

Oct 4, 2014
Hi,
Received my Noi yesterday.
Crs Score:441
NOC:1241
No ties to Alberta,no job offer
Can someone pls advise to whch email id the noi snapshot has to be sent to receive the document checklist?
Congrats Priya, could you please let me know that what was the IST time when you have received the notification about NOI?

sameerdalai

Apr 26, 2019
AOS
File number on April 2
Got a call today July 31 (me and my employer got a call)
Certificate came same day July 31 by e-male
When did you submitted your application? that mean they are clearing still Apr 1st week file , I have submitted on Apr 22 but as per my lawyer i havenot received file no till Jun 27th

poojan26

Jul 18, 2019
Hey folks
I have one query with my NOC that i have 1.5 years of experience in NOC A 1112.
Its been a year that m working in
NOC B 1311 so do i have chance to get nomination frm alberta ?
CRS 372
I have Blood relative in alberta.

poojan26

Jul 18, 2019
NOI - 15th april 2019

No ties to alberta.

Ur crs score?

marioespie

Jun 12, 2015
The AINP website updated saying they working on applications up to April 4. I’m wondering, how could it be that I got a file number under AOS stream on March 25 and still haven’t heard anything as yet.
I saw where someone heard something who got file number April. This is stressful for me. My NOC 6513

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding reference letters
1. My current employment is not my primary noc..do i stl need to get a reference letter or can i make do wth bank statements, job offer letter and salary certificate..I dont want my current employer to know about my migration as yet as it could jeopardize my job.
2. I have the reference letters for the primary noc as per regular ircc standards..i have noticed that ainp is asking for additional things to be mentioned lke education required for job,skills and knowledge required for the job and work experience required for the job...my previous employers wnt be able to provide all that in the reference letters..has anybdy got the nomination with reference letters as per ircc standards

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding reference letters
1. My current employment is not my primary noc..do i stl need to get a reference letter or can i make do wth bank statements, job offer letter and salary certificate..I dont want my current employer to know about my migration as yet as it could jeopardize my job.
2. I have the reference letters for the primary noc as per regular ircc standards..i have noticed that ainp is asking for additional things to be mentioned lke education required for job,skills and knowledge required for the job and work experience required for the job...my previous employers wnt be able to provide all that in the reference letters..has anybdy got the nomination with reference letters as per ircc standards
You can check Google you will get a few examples but don't copy it word to word

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
You can check Google you will get a few examples but don't copy it word to word
I already have the reference letters as per IRCC format with all the required details, AINP is asking for more like education required, knowledge and work experience for this role which my previous employers wnt provide..just want to know if anybody has got the nomination without these 3 parameters mentioned