+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

CheesyTee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
[QUOTE="Anehita: I also received noi from Alberta and my noc is 1311. I have sent them the letter and my express entry file number. What’s next? Thanks
[/QUOTE]

Hi, is this your primary noc code or it’s in your work experience?

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hi . Please did u submit original ECA. on document checklist it says to submit original. Would this be returned back and what if we need it for something else. ?
Yes you must submit original, keep a scan copy . No they will not return the original .

CheesyTee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi, please I’ll to confirm from those who received NOI from Alberta, was the Invitation for your primary NOC or other previous work experience

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Hey guys
My timeline:
Created EE profile on march 7th
Got noi from Alberta on March 15th 2019
Submitted my application on March 26th
Got file number on March 28th
Got nomination letter & 600 pts today 2nd April.

Note: this is my second application. My first application timeline is as follows:
Noi January 10 2019
Application submitted Jan 24th
File number Jan 29. Officer emailed employer on march 5th, employer replied same day. I tried to update my EE profile on march 5th and mistakenly cancelled my profiled. Officer emailed me on march 7th & said that I was no longer eligible for nomination since my EE profile was cancelled. So I created another EE profile on 7th march.
Do you mind informing us why they emailed your employer?

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Once you get an invitation and submit your application to the Federal Gov't before the Expiry date then you ok. You should start putting things together to submit . I am presently in the same situation IELTS expires May 13th .
Hey man, it is said that we should send the application with in 30 days. Does it mean that they need to have the papers within 30 days? or that the you need to send and post mark the application within 30 days?

CheesyTee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Primary NOC and work experience
Thank you for your response. Just to confirm, you mean the noc in work experience must also be stated as primary noc?

I’m asking because I have three different NOC experience and my Primary NOC is 4151 but the other two NOCs are among the ones people received NOI for. Thank you

Joewan143

Apr 1, 2019
Hi everyone,
My permit is expiring next week. I applied for Alberta opportunity stream under PgWP and receiverd file number last January 29. Do you know what month are they processing now? Im really worried.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hi everyone,
My permit is expiring next week. I applied for Alberta opportunity stream under PgWP and receiverd file number last January 29. Do you know what month are they processing now? Im really worried.
Hi ,hope you get reply soon. did you think about calling them . what is your NOC

clandestine88

Mar 8, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am working with Post Grad. Work Permit in Alberta (for 6 month now) and want to apply for AINP program. What category of AINP i belong to? Could somebody please help me about the procedure and documents needs to be prepared?
I have checked the website but it seemed really confusing to me.
Thanks in advance.