+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

mandy87

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hi did you choose Alberta as the province you want to live , Do you have a job and live in Alberta presently then you need to update your profile.
I have created profile around september 2018, studied in alberta and working. Have PR sibling in alberta with 400 crs points. I am not sure if I am missing somerhing

kinomoto

Mar 7, 2019
My file number is on June 14, NOC 1241. It is in the post-graduate worker category. Haven't heard anything yet.

How do people in Alberta apply for EE? Does it necessary to have more than 1 yr work exp to create an EE profile?

KS91

Feb 21, 2019
Congrats. What questions did the officer asked? If you can share
Officer was a lady and she wanted to handover the call my manager for asking my roles and responsibilities .post that she asked me about my birthdate and some background check information like where you stayed in past and all that stuff.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Ok
I updated my EE on 15th February
NOI received 22nd February
submitted documents on 26th February
document received 28th February
file #received 6th March
waiting for nomination.
Oh.. Ok. Thank you for the reply. Any idea on how much time do they generally take to issue nomination certificate?

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Nomination certificate limits
The following numbers are accurate as of Februrary 25, 2019.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) sets the number of nominations the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) can issue each year.

The AINP has issued all 5,600 certificates for 2018.

The number of nominations the AINP can issue for 2019 is not yet available. The AINP will continue to assess applications in the queue and issue nominations in January 2019.

Approximately 1,680 applications await assessment for eligibility.

Information on application volumes and processing is available to help you determine the status of your application.

The AINP does not provide status updates.

Application volumes and processing
Approximate volumes and assessment dates for each AINP stream/category are provided below.

“Assessing” means an AINP officer has been assigned a file to make an assessment and decision on eligibility.

Applications received after the date stated below have not yet been assigned to an officer for assessment.

The most common factors considered in AINP application processing include:

• application quality (completeness, eligibility, outdated application information/documents)
  • labour market information
  • volume of applications received
  • the date the application was received
Read the AINP terms and conditions for more information on AINP application processing.

Alberta Opportunity Stream
AINP Stream/Category/Industry Number of Applications in the queue (approximate) The AINP is assessing applications received before (approximate)
Alberta Opportunity Stream Over 700 November 9, 2018
Employer-Driven Stream
The AINP is no longer accepting applications under this stream.

Category/Industry Number of applications in the queue (approximate) The AINP is assessing applications before (approximate)
Food and beverage processing industry Less than 10 May 2, 2018
Food services industry (Pilot project) All applications under this category have been assessed and received a decision
Hotel and lodging industry All applications under this category have been assessed and received a decision
International graduate category Over 600 March 28, 2018
Long-haul trucking industry All applications under this category have been assessed and received a decision
Manufacturing industry All applications under this category have been assessed and received a decision
Skilled worker category Over 50 June 14, 2018
Strategic Recruitment Stream
The AINP is no longer accepting application under this stream.

Category/Industry Number of applications in the queue (approximate) The AINP is assessing applications received between (approximate)
Compulsory and optional trades category All applications under this category have been assessed and received a decision
Engineering occupations category All applications under this category have been assessed and received a decision
Post-graduate worker category Over 90 June 12, 2018
Self-Employed Farmer Stream
The AINP works closely with Alberta Agriculture and Forestry (AAF) to assess the eligibility of applicants under this stream. Processing times are not available.

Application volumes by occupation
If you applied to the AINP under the International Graduate Category or Skilled Worker Category under one of the following occupations, your application will take longer to process as these applications make up over half of the AINP’s application inventory:

6311 - Food service supervisors

7511 - Transport truck drivers

6211 - Retail sales supervisors

6322 - Cooks

1241 - Administrative assistants

6315 - Cleaning supervisors

0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers

0631 – Restaurant and food service managers

4212 – Social and community service workers

6421 - Retail salespersons

Alberta Express Entry Stream Selection Draws
The AINP regularly reviews available candidates in the federal Express Entry pool. Based on available profile information in the portal, the AINP draws to select candidates from the pool, inviting them to submit a completed application to the AINP. Information on Alberta Express Entry Stream Notification of Interest factors is included on the AINP - Selection Criteria page.

Past Draws
Information on draws will typically be posted approximately one month after the date of draw.

Date of draw Number of Notification of Interest (NOI) Letters sent CRS score of lowest ranked candidate who received a NOI letter
July 6, 2018 155 302
July 26, 2018 67 302
August 23, 2018 24 312
September 14, 2018 152 301
October 10, 2018 47 319
October 16, 2018 94 304
November 6, 2018 57 302
Future Draws
Information on selection draws for 2019 will be updated once the number of nominations the AINP can issue for 2019 is available.

Contact

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
I received my nomination via Alberta express entry stream today .
Received NOI from Alberta in my Express entry profile : 10 Jan 2019
Received forms from Alberta government : 11 Jan 2019
Documents Sent : 12 Jan 2019
Received File number : 24 Jan 2019
Alberta office asked for more information : 7th Feb 2019
Received call from officer : 20 Feb 2019
Nomination received to my express entry profile and 600 points added : 21 Feb 2019
Congrats on your nomination. Did you receive an invitation from CIC Express Entry and you applied already? If yes what documents they ask for? Do they require WES original as we submitted original WES to AINP already? Your help in this matter is much appreciated.

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Got nominated yesterday. EE stream

December 8,2018 file received
Congrats on your nomination. Did you receive an invitation from CIC Express Entry and you applied already? If yes what documents they ask for? Do they require WES original as we submitted original WES to AINP already? Your help in this matter is much appreciated.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hi did you get nomination as yet , please share you timeline

hamq

Sep 7, 2018
Share my timeline, hope could Be helpful
SRS PG
applied on may 22 2018
file no received on May 24 2018
Got email to submit paystub on feb 13 2019
Nomination received on March 6th
Did you receive email after you submited the paystub? Or do you just wait for their decision?