+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

farsid009

Feb 12, 2019
I have no connection with Alberta, no job offer as well, My CRS is 383 and NOC 2175 is in demand at the province. Living outside of Canada. Never been there. I have selected Alberta as my preferable province for living at EE profile. What you think would I get NOI from them ???

Bukolala

May 20, 2017
I have no connection with Alberta, no job offer as well, My CRS is 383 and NOC 2175 is in demand at the province. Living outside of Canada. Never been there. I have selected Alberta as my preferable province for living at EE profile. What you think would I get NOI from them ???
I really do not know the answer to your query, but what I can say is that I think I got the NOI because I work in Alberta, schooled here, have a family here. My NOC is 4212 and 3012, but I don’t know if it’s in demand or not.
You CRS score is a lot better than mine.

Reactions: farsid009

farsid009

Feb 12, 2019
I really do not know the answer to your query, but what I can say is that I think I got the NOI because I work in Alberta, schooled here, have a family here. My NOC is 4212 and 3012, but I don’t know if it’s in demand or not.
You CRS score is a lot better than mine.
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. I would like know if anyone got NOI who have no connection with Alberta ??