+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Benbou012

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hey everybody
Please anyone have receive NOI from Alberta like me, can advice me about what documents and how much time take Cz my work permit done next month

Thx in advance

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
Somebody issued already a nominations certificate under AOS October 4 applicant onwards???? Please share guys thank you and godbless

jjtomassi

Jan 15, 2019
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
Hi , I am going to apply for AiNp Opportunity stream butgot stuck on wages requirement. I am working as an administrative assistant and getting paid $15 per hour. Am I eligible to apply? Please help

I have asked this ques few times but noobody reply yet.. please help
Look at this:

First, we removed the income threshold requirement.

If you submitted an application under the Alberta Opportunity Stream any time after June 14, 2018, the adjusted criteria will be applied to your application. This means you will not be assessed against the income threshold.

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp.aspx

P

Pdiwan

Hi
I have a question if anyone can help please.
I got ainp nomination certificate.
When my program officer emailed me to provide paystubs and bank statements. I informed her that i got promoted in the company and my payscale is increased 2 months ago ( I was promoted from assistant manager to dept manager). I provided her all documents and she emailed me nomination letter with my assistant position but NOC for both positions are same.
Will it be okay? Or I have to ask them to provide new one?

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Hi
I have a question if anyone can help please.
I got ainp nomination certificate.
When my program officer emailed me to provide paystubs and bank statements. I informed her that i got promoted in the company and my payscale is increased 2 months ago ( I was promoted from assistant manager to dept manager). I provided her all documents and she emailed me nomination letter with my assistant position but NOC for both positions are same.
Will it be okay? Or I have to ask them to provide new one?
What is your timeline?

sdalwadi

May 2, 2013
Hi sdalwadi, they call you and ask you about IT returns from India you mean?
Icom canada on may 18 on close w.p
I apply AOS.on 2 oct.so my experience from india for last four years. So they ask for IT returns for my india base company for last three years