+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

sbedi

Jan 5, 2015
You can check with ainp office becoz the people who have applied on 28th nov or 29th nov get their nomination already.
I did check with Ainp office and they said that your file is under review with the officer so don't know how long it will take but they are reviewing your file.

So don't know what to do now.

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
I did check with Ainp office and they said that your file is under review with the officer so don't know how long it will take but they are reviewing your file.

So don't know what to do now.
Should be fine. I think they need to go through your whole files and get cleared about all of your backgrounds and stuff. So be patient and wait and best of luck to you

sbedi

Jan 5, 2015
Should be fine. I think they need to go through your whole files and get cleared about all of your backgrounds and stuff. So be patient and wait and best of luck to you
thank you

hope everything will go fine and will receive my ainp soon

Reactions: tz94

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
How does the Alberta EE even work?
I sent them an email asking how it works and they replied saying “if you’re noc a,b or c and you’re eligible for ee then they will pull applicants from the pool and if they show strong ties to Alberta they will be nominated.

Just a question though.. do I HAVE to have work experience or previous study in Alberta to be considered as ties??
My noc is on their demand list.

Reactions: jaskified and tz94

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
I sent them an email asking how it works and they replied saying “if you’re noc a,b or c and you’re eligible for ee then they will pull applicants from the pool and if they show strong ties to Alberta they will be nominated.

Just a question though.. do I HAVE to have work experience or previous study in Alberta to be considered as ties??
Ainp said that the Alberta college and major must be match that they put the eligible Alberta graduate students. They don't accept out of province students. Unfortunately, i can't find my match for college and major. I see my college name, no match study.

tz94

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018

I’m eligible too just 428 points not enough for ee but I’ve studied and worker here in Edmonton since high school so I’m not sure if that’s a strong tie

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I’m eligible too just 428 points not enough for ee but I’ve studied and worker here in Edmonton since high school so I’m not sure if that’s a strong tie
Wow it’s definitely a strong tie.
Unfortunately we’ve never been to Canada but our nocs are in demand

jaskified

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017

Noc code A,B and C are you sure about C?