+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

CathyM

Jan 6, 2018
I’m really scared, they received my application on July 5, but until today I didn’t receive any call or email, so weird!

Laxmi56

Oct 11, 2017
Does anybody get AINP nominee?
My application received on June 28 2017 but I haven’t heard anything from them, they are processing application received between 5 July -29 November 2017.
I have no idea what will happen to my application.
Can anyone suggest to me what I have to do??
Thanks

ngal

Nov 1, 2017
Hi did you hear anything from AINP?
I applied on 28 June 2017 I haven’t heard anything.
What's your NOC and stream? Did you receive your file number?

They updated the website, so they already issued 250 certificates for this year.

nicearbab

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Thanks alot brother one more question i dont have food experience one Lawyer in Toronto he told me if you apply with out any experience you file will be rejected... so please help me can i come or no??

nicearbab

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
question i dont have food experience one Lawyer in Toronto he told me if you apply with out any experience for Noc 6311 food supervisor you file will be rejected... so please help me can i Move to alberta to apply or move to Bc?? I live in Toronto now but can i apply as food supervisor in alberta if i moved ??

Laxmi56

Oct 11, 2017
I received my file # July 5, I think the better way you should call them!
Got Cal was simple interview.
She asked about my duties .
And then she send email my lawyer about my current pay stub n WCB clearance.
Unfortunately on file my wcb Number was old one .
She wants clearance certificate before 15 Jan .I asked to my employer they said it’s mistake . So they gonna register new WCB and it takes 4/5 business days to approve don’t know what to do ?
It was a lawyer’s mistake or employer’s don’t know blame to whom.