+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Taji_Singh

Aug 9, 2016
if u call they will say its in process they are reviewing i just called today...... they will not b able to say how much time they will take to make a decision
I guess it'd be better if you try contacting your case officer. Try sending them email.
Those front desk staff doesnt know shit about what officers are doing.

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
when i called he told me be patient your file is under review by the officer... they will email you whatever the outcome is..... He told i have no idea how much time they will take........

Taji_Singh

Aug 9, 2016
faith99 said:
when i called he told me be patient your file is under review by the officer... they will email you whatever the outcome is..... He told i have no idea how much time they will take........

Do you mind sharing your timeline?

jadenet

Aug 16, 2016
Hello, I'm hoping someone could give me some advice.. My application was received by AINP on Feb 1, 2016 and I got my file number on March 7, 2016. I am applying under the employer driven skilled worker category (NOC 1311). My current visa is up on January 12, 2017 and I'm starting to think that I probably won't be nominated before then. Can anyone tell me what I should do, are we allowed to apply for a BOWP and make use of the implied status to buy some time? If my work permit runs out and I have to stop working and go home will I be ineligible for a nomination then? Or can I go home and wait for the nomination? Any help appreciated :)

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Sorry but it seems the answers for all your questions is no. Your only hope is to express entry as there might be more points given to international students this fall. If you get the ITA, applied to PR and get the AOR you can apply for the bridge open work permit. Wish you the best

Taji_Singh

Aug 9, 2016

whats the name of your officer tho? is it ninfa sth?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
jadenet said:
Hello, I'm hoping someone could give me some advice.. My application was received by AINP on Feb 1, 2016 and I got my file number on March 7, 2016. I am applying under the employer driven skilled worker category (NOC 1311). My current visa is up on January 12, 2017 and I'm starting to think that I probably won't be nominated before then. Can anyone tell me what I should do, are we allowed to apply for a BOWP and make use of the implied status to buy some time? If my work permit runs out and I have to stop working and go home will I be ineligible for a nomination then? Or can I go home and wait for the nomination? Any help appreciated :)
So your nomination will come around Feb 2018 or a bit early like 1 or 2 months early. Therefore, you should look for other options like OINP or even EE. Both of them will have great change in the year end of 2016 so let's wait and see. You may be lucky enough to get an ITA. For BOWP and implied status, I'm pretty sure you can't not buy enough time because the waiting time for EDS is extremely long. When your PGWP expires, you will have to leave the country and your nomination application will be terminated automatically.

faith99

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
i put my file under eds aug 2014 my work permit gt expired nw m on impiled status i gt a call from ainp regarding my status i told m on implied status and i have applied LMIA. i gave all the docs which they asked i didnt get any reply since 10 days ... THEY PUT MY FILE ON HOLD ? DOES ANY ONE KNWS WT HAppens next ?

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
You should email her you new work permit when you receive it.

Kainth289

Jun 11, 2016
Hello everyone!!

I applied my AINP for the position of Office Manager on June 08 2016 and recieved my file number on July 09, 2016.

Yesterday, they called me and ask about my application suddenly :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: get shock than they told me that you need to send some company's registration documents for remain your file in process by this week.

As, my employer went for vacation for a week and his phone not reachable so i requested them for next week :-[ :-[ :-[

Thanks
Harvinder Singh

fmanuel

Feb 13, 2014
Kainth289 said:
Hello everyone!!

I applied my AINP for the position of Office Manager on June 08 2016 and recieved my file number on July 09, 2016.

Yesterday, they called me and ask about my application suddenly :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: get shock than they told me that you need to send some company's registration documents for remain your file in process by this week.

As, my employer went for vacation for a week and his phone not reachable so i requested them for next week :-[ :-[ :-[

Thanks
Harvinder Singh

Hi Harvinder,

Did you apply Employer-Driven Stream (EDS) or Strategic Recruitment Stream (SRS)?

dreamy

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Kainth289 said:
Hello everyone!!

Thanks
Harvinder Singh

They can ask for any documentary requirement during assessment . Just send the documents and that is it.

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
Kainth289 said:
Hello everyone!!

Thanks
Harvinder Singh
Same thing happened to me. When AINP picked up my file my employer was on vacation. So i told my case officer about the situation and gave her my boss's personal cell and email.

unangela

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Anyone know when CIC will update AINP application volumes and status by AINP Stream/Category/Industry processing date?
Once per week or Once per month? :)

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
unangela said:
Anyone know when CIC will update AINP application volumes and status by AINP Stream/Category/Industry processing date?
Once per week or Once per month? :)
Every two weeks thay update