+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

sam8490

Jun 4, 2016
Re: Urgent help..

desiboy said:
Hello everyone,

I got an email from ainp asking some detail about employer and I replied to it right away. At the same time representative of my company also got an email asking about some information of my employment. now, situation is that I applied my AINP by myself and my company's representative didn't like that because he wanted me to applied through him and was asking for $2000 to apply for AINP so I refused him to apply for me. My problem is that he is not ready to give information to AINP in regards to my employment as far as I know. so what do I do to let AINP Officer know that I am still working with same company because I have all the legal documents like pay stub and T4. Should I contact AINP help centre directly or contact MLA or someone in this situation because they have to submit all the answer by 20th July.

What u mean by company representative..Dy usually contact ur manger fr information regarding u..tell ur manager to email thm back..

JS003

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
sam8490 said:
Guys anybdy got nomination after verification call recently ths week..thks
i still got no emails or calls. :-[ :-[
After the call, did the officer ask you to submit your pay stub or any related info?

sam8490

Jun 4, 2016
JS003 said:
i still got no emails or calls. :-[ :-[
After the call, did the officer ask you to submit your pay stub or any related info?
Hang in dre bro...u ll get it soon...yp I send my job promotion details yesterday itself as per officer request..no update after tht..might get it next week..

Jsingj67

Nov 24, 2015
sam8490 said:
Hang in dre bro...u ll get it soon...yp I send my job promotion details yesterday itself as per officer request..no update after tht..might get it next week..
I got email on Monday and send document by Mail as she requested on Tuesday and after that I did not get any email or call.?

sam8490

Jun 4, 2016
Jsingj67 said:
I got email on Monday and send document by Mail as she requested on Tuesday and after that I did not get any email or call.?
Same hre wth me..let's hope we ll get it next week..my frd got call ystdy and got Ainp by email tdy morning..thks fr update bro

singh22

Jun 5, 2016
Pisces 27 said:
I applied to ainp way back April 2014 I'm working in a retail convenience store. Today I received an email asking for some documents and confirming some information. My boss got an email too asking if I'm still working for him and asking to send my pay slip from May to July . Anyways my work permit will expire this coming November. My question is I already got the invitation to apply from express entry last Jan 06 but the thing is until now I haven't received anything yet or there's no result yet it's still on process. Is my application from ainp will get refused or declined if they will find out that I already applied for express entry? The thing is there's a question in the email that if I already applied for permanent residence please state if I would like to continue with my AINP application. I'm so confused because I need a back up if my express entry application will not get approved. Work permit will expire soon. Express entry and AINP nomination is my only hope I can't get any LMIA no more bcoz I already reached my 4 year limit...
Hey, Did you apply from Mac's convenience store?

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam8490 said:
Same hre wth me..let's hope we ll get it next week..my frd got call ystdy and got Ainp by email tdy morning..thks fr update bro
When does your wp expire?
Timeline please? :D

majoracct

Nov 21, 2014
SRS-PGWP

File mailed: Feb. 19
File Number Received: April 20
Verification Call (to me): 13 July
Verification Call (to employer): 14 July
Nomination Sent by email: July 15
NOC: 1221

Good luck everyone!

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hi al
I need help.
I have aploed for ainp under srs pgw category on may 18.
On 12 july i got an email that they require family information form and
Schedule a background declaration from my spouse side and ainp009b with by spoise original
Signatures and they issued me a file number without returning my file as
There will be post office strike in next 15 days.

My question is in form additional family information frm my wife
Who will sign at the end and whose name will be mentioned on applicant column.. Because in the form they are asking signatures from applicant but i am the applicant and I am not including my wife into ainp application.
On the schedule A background decalation from my wife. Wo will sign on the form.

Thanks

hotcrossmemes

Jun 6, 2016
paplubp said:
srs engineering occupation category. dont think about any other options. this is the safest and quickest way. I applied through the engineering occupation category and received nomination within 6 months.
can anyone clarify if there are any requirements for the minimum salary or how long you need to work before you can apply for the Engineering SRS? Thnaks!

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hey Guys, has any one (or your friend) applied in NOC 6211(Retail Supervisor) from gas station and got reply?...Please share....Thank you

sam_5281

Nov 11, 2015
[My Timeline

SRS-PGWP ( WORKER - WITHOUT A JOB OFFER)

Application Received: 18th February 2016
File Number Received: April 20 2016
Nomination Sent by email: July 14
NOC: 9241

Good luck to all of you guys.