+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

maniharman

May 8, 2016
Congratulations for the nomination.As per my information If your employer is not helping you with your closed work permit thenyou should first apply for fed (PR).You gonna get your file number with in 3 months then you can apply for open work permit.But you can't work until then.
pls GOD said:
HELLO GUYS

i have received my AINP already n my work permit is near expiry but my employer doesn't wanna sign up for employer portal.
so i am just wondering that what should i do in this specific situation.

pls share your opinion

would be appreciated

thanks in advance

kallol248

Feb 12, 2016
pls GOD said:
HELLO GUYS

i have received my AINP already n my work permit is near expiry but my employer doesn't wanna sign up for employer portal.
so i am just wondering that what should i do in this specific situation.

pls share your opinion

would be appreciated

thanks in advance
There are 4 ways to renew work permit
1. LIMA : which is impossible
2. BOWP : u need AOR which doesn't apply to u
3. Employer portal: u need help from employer

If 1st three options are not for u then u may try

4: Letter of support:which u receive with ur nomination package
Use this http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-extend-work-permit.aspx

Follow the link and it has details info on it. U may also consult with an immigration consultant regarding it. It may cost u $50/ hr ... I paid that much in Edmonton. Better call CIC/AINP and explain ur condition. They will provide u direction, finger cross !!

I believe u have to apply cic for work permit and u have to include that letter of support with it. I don't have proper knowledge about it ... But I thought this information might help u. Good luck man . Hope u figure out a way

PNPCanada05

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Seniors, I am applying for WP extension on the basis of applied LMIA. It is asking for employer declaration form. Can you please send the link here for me to download that form.

Thanks in advance.

vabs96

Jun 29, 2016
Hello guys,

I haven't get my nomination yet and my employer dont want to help me to get work permit without approval of A.I.N.P. nomination. What should i do? should i apply for paper application of open work permit? I think it will help me to get 3 month and i think i can work for 3 more month. What do you think guys?

sam8490

Jun 4, 2016
Yp u r right..apply for wrk permit extension on last day of ur current wrk permit..do only paper application..so tht u get minimum 90 days period to stay here nd wrk ..

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I have a question-if an applicants wp expires and the officer opens up the application a week or two after wp expiry,do the officers try to contact the applicant to inquire what he or she is doint to extend work permit(Lmia,etc) or they reject it without even informing the applicant.

Buggs Bunnie

Jun 20, 2016
dhillonavjot said:
Hello guys,

I have a question-if an applicants wp expires and the officer opens up the application a week or two after wp expiry,do the officers try to contact the applicant to inquire what he or she is doint to extend work permit(Lmia,etc) or they reject it without even informing the applicant.
A lawyer told us they would call us to inquire about our status. My brother's WP Expired three days ago and we called ainp his file is still atleast two weeks away.:(
Though he is on implied status currently.( WP extension applied through lmia exemption by first filling the offer-of-employment application/form by employer) But no decision has yet been made for his employer's application.

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buggs Bunnie said:
Did anyone under EDS international grad stream who applied in Aug 2014 get a call or nomination so far??
Mani Harman's sister got a call today-he will be posting about it later today.

Sunnz07

Sep 4, 2014
Hi friends,
I have been a long member of this blog and have been following it almost every day. I am stuck in a really bad situation and need some suggestion and advice.

I had 1 year of work permit and applied to AINP on DEC 2013 and it got expired next year and my file did not come in process until Aug 2015 and then it got rejected obviously. I am on visitor status for almost two years and was not serious until past two months. I have been actively looking for LMIA's and have not got much luck finding it. I know I am too late but atleast I gained my conscious again.

Now I am in touch with two immigration consultants and they are looking for something for me (Unskilled LMIA as I dont have any past skilled experience).

I need help from you kind members of this blog for following two reasons:
1. If someone can get me in touch with someone who has helped you or your known ones in finding LMIA in the past and is a genuine person. My priority is getting an Lmia from an employer based in Eastern Canada (Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick etc.) so I can apply for PNP as I have good chances there but given my situation I will take anything
2. I have a confusion, one of consultant is telling me to go to Canada/US border and other is suggesting me to apply to Canadian Embassy in US ofcourse after they find me a LMIA. I am confused that who should I follow as a lot of efforts, money and my future is at risk. Remember I have been living in Canada for almost 2 years on visitor status. If anyone of you has been or know someone who have been through this please give me any advice or suggest me something.

I hope you guys understand the gravity of my situation and help me in this matter. Any help is welcome much.

I wish all you guys who are waiting for nomination good luck and pray that no one get involved in some situation like this.

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunnz07 said:
Hi friends,
I have been a long member of this blog and have been following it almost every day. I am stuck in a really bad situation and need some suggestion and advice.

I had 1 year of work permit and applied to AINP on DEC 2013 and it got expired next year and my file did not come in process until Aug 2015 and then it got rejected obviously. I am on visitor status for almost two years and was not serious until past two months. I have been actively looking for LMIA's and have not got much luck finding it. I know I am too late but atleast I gained my conscious again.

Now I am in touch with two immigration consultants and they are looking for something for me (Unskilled LMIA as I dont have any past skilled experience).

I need help from you kind members of this blog for following two reasons:
1. If someone can get me in touch with someone who has helped you or your known ones in finding LMIA in the past and is a genuine person. My priority is getting an Lmia from an employer based in Eastern Canada (Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick etc.) so I can apply for PNP as I have good chances there but given my situation I will take anything
2. I have a confusion, one of consultant is telling me to go to Canada/US border and other is suggesting me to apply to Canadian Embassy in US ofcourse after they find me a LMIA. I am confused that who should I follow as a lot of efforts, money and my future is at risk. Remember I have been living in Canada for almost 2 years on visitor status. If anyone of you has been or know someone who have been through this please give me any advice or suggest me something.

I hope you guys understand the gravity of my situation and help me in this matter. Any help is welcome much.

I wish all you guys who are waiting for nomination good luck and pray that no one get involved in some situation like this.
Nobody will give you an LMIA without "monetary compensation" that may vary from $10000-20000$.The consultants or lawyers all have contacts and some even have pre approved LMIA's ready to be sold for people like you and many more.

Share your wp expiry date as well so that members have a better idea of where you stand right now.
The consultant who is suggesting going to US-Canada border for"Flagpoling" is correct,that will help you extend your wp based on your approved LMIA(not on implied status)