+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
shivaR said:
i have one more question
if my work permit expired and if i went on implied status at that time my file will also open .What is the result will be? dy will give me nomination or wait till my new work permit?
thank you

doesn't matter that you update your marriage status or not to AINP, it will not make any difference , up to you, once you get your AINP certificate , you can add your wife in your PR application. your big consider is that you may never get chance that AINP officer open your file. once your work permit expires , you out ! good luck you and me

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
JackG1 said:
Your File will be closed If your work permit is not valid.
yes JackG1 is correct ! it also depends what type of implied status you will be on. There are many probabilities and the implied status must convince the AINP officer. If it is something like, you are simply applying to a WP extension without LMIA or Spouse dependent OWP the officer can reject the file. Otherwise if you have anyone of the above your file will be still alive !

Dks3157

Feb 15, 2016
juggy D said:
I got my AINP today...It was printed on 2nd March....June 2014 applicant. ;D
hey juggy if u dont mind can u please share ur file number i just need to check how far i am in processing of june file as i applied on 18 june .

paplubp

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Calgary AB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-APR-17
AOR Received.
11-MAY-17
Passport Req..
01-OCT-17
VISA ISSUED...
24-OCT-17
shivaR said:
i have one more question
if my work permit expired and if i went on implied status at that time my file will also open .What is the result will be? dy will give me nomination or wait till my new work permit?
thank you
I had the same situation and i was on implied status and working. It states clearly in their AINP Website that Except for SRS Engineering occupation category, all other stream requires that the applicant must have a valid work permit at the time of application and must not let it expire. implied status means thats you still have all the conditions of your previous work permit. if you are on implied status AINP asks them to be informed. I was asked by an ainp rep who was handling my file that we must be informed if your are in implied status. However, if you are not in implied status and a decision have been made against your favor ainp will withdraw your nomination. which you must inform them. they dont have access to cic database.

thanks.

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
My wife is on PGWP I want to extend my pgwp as spouse what is the wait time for that any opinions will be appreciated my wp expires in Nov 2016 and I applied for ainp beginning of 2015

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Does ainp has any processing time?? Why is it taking taking 17- 20 months to process a file? In the mean time of waiting some applicants are getting laid off and few are running out of time and few applicants work permit have already expired before their file even seeing light in ainp office. Falling economy leading many employers to think twice before hiring immigrants or helping with with their ainp application. Few employers are shutting down their business and as a result, some applicants who applied 18 months ago and whose lives are totally depending on employer help are now in neck deep trouble. All this uninvited circumstances made immigrant a scapegoat...

mnhasan621

Feb 19, 2015
gingersunny said:
Does ainp has any processing time?? Why is it taking taking 17- 20 months to process a file? In the mean time of waiting some applicants are getting laid off and few are running out of time and few applicants work permit have already expired before their file even seeing light in ainp office. Falling economy leading many employers to think twice before hiring immigrants or helping with with their ainp application. Few employers are shutting down their business and as a result, some applicants who applied 18 months ago and whose lives are totally depending on employer help are now in neck deep trouble. All this uninvited circumstances made immigrant a scapegoat...
Absolutely correct. After, waiting 14 months I got lad off two weeks ago. AINP officers are simply playing with us, but we don't have anything to say them. All the best all of you.

one2much

Jul 5, 2015
Hi all,

Just a small update regarding my previous post: Today, I received the confirmation email from AINP with my File Number.

Dks3157

Feb 15, 2016
one2much said:
Hi all,

Just a small update regarding my previous post: Today, I received the confirmation email from AINP with my File Number.
Do you mind sharing the date u applied for ur ainp please.

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
one2much said:
Hi all,

May I know what category, Noc code and your work permit expiry?
just to let you know, Ainp takes minimum 17-20 months to process file. Although Ainp does not mentions the processing time on their sites. Looking at Ainp back log application and following this forum for a quite period of time, I see that Ainp has quite large number of application than the number it can deal with. please dont take me wrong here, please dont keep AINP as main hope for immigration, look in to other options to make through immigration faster and safer or else you have to keep waiting for AINP for next 20 months, by that time work permit might expire too. I have seen applicants expiring April or may 2016 has not received nomination yet. FYI I have applied AINP 2014 October, NOC 6211 under EDS, International graduate category and wp expire july 2016.

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
gingersunny said:
May I know what category, Noc code and your work permit expiry?
just to let you know, Ainp takes minimum 17-20 months to process file. Although Ainp does not mentions the processing time on their sites. Looking at Ainp back log application and following this forum for a quite period of time, I see that Ainp has quite large number of application than the number it can deal with. please dont take me wrong here, please dont keep AINP as main hope for immigration, look in to other options to make through immigration faster and safer or else you have to keep waiting for AINP for next 20 months, by that time work permit might expire too. I have seen applicants expiring April or may 2016 has not received nomination yet. FYI I have applied AINP 2014 October, NOC 6211 under EDS, International graduate category and wp expire july 2016.
one2much : SRS-Compulsory & Optional Trades Category, NOC 7252 Application received February 02, 2016
he will get AINP very soon

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
My wife is on PGWP I want to extend my pgwp as spouse what is the wait time for that any opinions will be appreciated my wp expires in Nov 2016 and I applied for ainp beginning of 2015

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys,

I've created a table to track AINP applications: AINP Tracker

Can all those who applied add your cases there please? Also if you think additional columns/information are needed let me know.

Andy