+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Nerozdilna

Jun 23, 2013
Hello, friends,

just wanted to inform you about my timeline:

applied for AIMP-AWE on 28th of October (drop off in their office)
received a file # on November, 4th
waiting for nomination now...

sam.ums

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Hi I m from edmonton & just want to ask which is the better way to send AINP -awe application by postal or drop off in office.
Thanks

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam.ums said:
Hi I m from edmonton & just want to ask which is the better way to send AINP -awe application by postal or drop off in office.
Thanks
Hello...it does not matter how you send the application as long as they receive it....if you are from Edmonton then you could personally drop it off in their office. They will send you the nomination by mail irrespective.

sam.ums

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Thanks for your reply.Right its actually doesn't matter .
I think better to be drop it off in their office.

vermanaman said:
Hello...it does not matter how you send the application as long as they receive it....if you are from Edmonton then you could personally drop it off in their office. They will send you the nomination by mail irrespective.

Nerozdilna

Jun 23, 2013
vermanaman said:
I would say, a personal drop off of application saves a candidate 1-2 days, and it is 100% safe.

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nerozdilna said:
I would say, a personal drop off of application saves a candidate 1-2 days, and it is 100% safe.
well one can argue on that....It might save one or two days if you are in edmonton..and you have the ability to drop it off personally...otherwise it really does not matter. Yes it is 100% safe though. Said that, if i was living in edmonton - i would drop it off personally.

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Hello I'd like to share my timeline. Application arrived at Edmonton November 14 and still waiting for my file number... I don't know what to think some people got it in 8 days. Its has been 12 continues days and nothing...
Someone has the same situation?

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yayita said:
Hello I'd like to share my timeline. Application arrived at Edmonton November 14 and still waiting for my file number... I don't know what to think some people got it in 8 days. Its has been 12 continues days and nothing...
haha yeah MEE!

Rum-ds

Oct 8, 2013
Hi all,

I dropped off my application on the 12 th. I have not yet received a file number either...

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Rum-ds said:
Hi all,

I dropped off my application on the 12 th. I have not yet received a file number either...
Could u let me know when u get your file number?? please... I'll keep u informed

Nerozdilna

Jun 23, 2013
yayita said:
They are just busy busy busy because the deadline is approaching and they get more and more application.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yayita said:
What I notice after CEC stop some jobs, most of Albertans preparing applying for ANIP including me and ANIP deadline almost finish .so this time ANIP office getting high volume of application. Don’t worry after 28th it will be normal

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mannual said:
What I notice after CEC stop some jobs, most of Albertans preparing applying for ANIP including me and ANIP deadline almost finish .so this time ANIP office getting high volume of application. Don't worry after 28th it will be normal
That is true...however I am still wondering if things will speed up after Nov 28...as they would have already received hundreds (if not thousands) of application by Nov 28 :mad: