Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Sinabro said:
Thanks bro!
You will get soon!
can only hope !!!! may god bless all of us !!!!!! hearty congrats to u once again ..live ur dreams ..explore happiness ..lucky Christmas for all of you who achieved

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Sinabro said:
Finally, I got nominee today!

5 min ago.. wow.. T.T
congratulations bro !

Ainp 7

Dec 2, 2015
Hey Friends,
I want to share with you that I emailed to Amarjeet Sohi regarding the problems and processing time that International Grads facing and he emailed me back after 12 days.
"I am forwarding your concerns that this matter seems best addressed by your local MPs and Minister McCallum's office".

I am in stress too. Its 21 months no reply from AINP.

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Any of the other people who submitted their additional documents last week received nominations yet?

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Ainp 7 said:
Hey Friends,
I want to share with you that I emailed to Amarjeet Sohi regarding the problems and processing time that International Grads facing and he emailed me back after 12 days.
"I am forwarding your concerns that this matter seems best addressed by your local MPs and Minister McCallum's office".

add us all in there then !!! we are also with you friend!!! or can I also write down an e mail ..kindly send me that so that I can proceed it ..or maybe I go personally go meet our honorable MP AND LET THEM NOW

rkumboj

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Can we all (especially EDS International Grads) sign a petition or do something so that we can let them know how many people are getting affected with AINP and have been waiting for so long?

Ainp 7 said:
Hey Friends,

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
rkumboj said:
Can we all (especially EDS International Grads) sign a petition or do something so that we can let them know how many people are getting affected with AINP and have been waiting for so long?
YES / NOW WE SHOULD I GUESS !!!! can some one make a forum and we will all sign in and submit it there

Ainp 7

Dec 2, 2015
PKG92 said:
add us all in there then !!! we are also with you friend!!! or can I also write down an e mail ..kindly send me that so that I can proceed it ..or maybe I go personally go meet our honorable MP AND LET THEM NOW
Yes dear, I made a new email named "International Graduates" and forward the problem from all of us. I didn't mention any specific name. I said its all International students requesting you. now we need to send emails to "John.mccallum@parl.gc.ca"

Ainp 7

Dec 2, 2015
THIS IS WHAT I FORWARDED

Hello Sir,

Regarding: Alberta Nominee Program

I am writing this letter to you with a big hope that you will do something for International Graduates. I am one of them.
I applied AINP in March 2014 and its been 21 months I never heard back from AINP office. It's not only me, many more like me waiting from more than 21 months. Our files are not in process till now.

When I applied AINP the processing time was 3- 6 months, then, First increase in processing time was made, it was 8 to 12 months. After few months in September 2014 processing time was increased to 15 to 18 months. After few months again miracle happened and visited AINP 's website and got shocked that there is no processing time and status check on the files submitted to AINP.

I totally understand that AINP officers need to see the Labor Market as well but why they accepted files in the category which they do not want to process. AINP says that they have high volume of applications in Retail, food and many more NOC CODES and it will take more time to process them. My question is then why they are giving nominations in the same NOC CODES, Retail and Sales to Post Graduates category who filed there applications just a year before. What about International Graduates? Why we left behind?
Everyone is going through big stress because we don't know what will happen to our files. We cry every single day. We cannot apply under express entry because of high score and International graduates have open work permit not LMIA so we cant reach even near the score in Express entry.

We, International Graduates request you please do something for us. If you please get a minute please think about us. We studied in Canada like Post Graduates in Alberta then Why we left behind?

Big hope on you.

Thank you,
International Graduates

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Ainp 7 said:
Yes dear, I made a new email named "International Graduates" and forward the problem from all of us. I didn't mention any specific name. I said its all International students requesting you. now we need to send emails to "John.mccallum@parl.gc.ca"
should I try this one or is there any one wants to get added with me before I proceed !!!

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Ainp 7 said:
THIS IS WHAT I FORWARDED

Hello Sir,

I am writing this letter to you with a big hope that you will do something for International Graduates. I am one of them.
I applied AINP in March 2014 and its been 21 months I never heard back from AINP office. It's not only me, many more like me waiting from more than 21 months. Our files are not in process till now.

When I applied AINP the processing time was 3- 6 months, then, First increase in processing time was made, it was 8 to 12 months. After few months in September 2014 processing time was increased to 15 to 18 months. After few months again miracle happened and visited AINP 's website and got shocked that there is no processing time and status check on the files submitted to AINP.

I totally understand that AINP officers need to see the Labor Market as well but why they accepted files in the category which they do not want to process. AINP says that they have high volume of applications in Retail, food and many more NOC CODES and it will take more time to process them. My question is then why they are giving nominations in the same NOC CODES, Retail and Sales to Post Graduates category who filed there applications just a year before. What about International Graduates? Why we left behind?
Everyone is going through big stress because we don't know what will happen to our files. We cry every single day. We cannot apply under express entry because of high score and International graduates have open work permit not LMIA so we cant reach even near the score in Express entry.

We, International Graduates request you please do something for us. If you please get a minute please think about us. We studied in Canada like Post Graduates in Alberta then Why we left behind?

Big hope on you.

Thank you,
International Graduates
yeah truly I go next drop it off there by my side

Ainp 7

Dec 2, 2015
Thanks PKG92

We all need to write an email. two or three people cant do anything.
Plz guys write an email to "John.mccallum@parl.gc.ca"

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Ainp 7 said:
Thanks PKG92

We all need to write an email. two or three people cant do anything.
Plz guys write an email to "John.mccallum@parl.gc.ca"
I m just writing a letter posting here in a bit if there is anyone can sign it up and save it together so that I can send behalf of us .

rkumboj

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Just emailed this:

Hello Sir,

I am writing you with a lot of hope on behalf of myself and all the International students who applied under AINP EDS - International Graduate Criteria.

I applied under AINP-EDS in June 2014 and is still did not hear anything from them like all other International Students. I am working in IT department as a skilled worker (NOC B). I came to Alberta with a dream to work and settle in Alberta. I have been waiting for more than 17 months now.

Not only me, but almost all the applicants who applied under EDS category (especially who studied in province other than Alberta) have been waiting for more than a year now. When we applied to AINP, there was no mention if priority would be given to students who completed their studies in Alberta.

When i applied for AINP, there was just 4 months processing time, then it increased to 6 months, then to 18-22 months and now there is no processing time at all.

Looks like our files have just disappeared, with no processing time, no updates on our files (except file numbers). If we call AINP the only answer we get is to go to AINP website and find the details. However, there are no details on processing times. Most applicant's work permits will expire next year. If we do not get nomination sometime sooner our future is in dark.

Please help us in this difficult situation so that we can get AINP nomination and make our dreams come true.

Your Faithfully
AINP EDS Applicant

Ainp 7 said:
THIS IS WHAT I FORWARDED

Hello Sir,

Big hope on you.

Thank you,
International Graduates