+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desperado123 said:
got email to submit employment letter signed within past 2 weeks and latest paystubs...srs engineering occupation
[Hi, which NOC. You applied for and when did you apply?

Your response will be greatly appreciated]

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faizy786 said:
That what even I heard rules are going be be really tough from next year and it will be very hard to get nomination
What could be tough is they might ask for IELTS or CELPIP for all categories and Noc, this way one will need more time to submit an application, maybe have some certain amount of experience before applying...what else do you guys think might change?

desperado123

Aug 11, 2015
namushyuu said:
desperado123 said:
got email to submit employment letter signed within past 2 weeks and latest paystubs...srs engineering occupation
Hi, which NOC. You applied for and when did you apply?

Your response will be greatly appreciated
noc 2241...applied april,2015

vivek4u4me

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NOVE SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 09
Nomination.....
AINP....NOV 27 2015
AOR Received.
March/08/2016
Med's Request
NOV 07 2016
Med's Done....
NOV 08 2016
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
applied feb 2014
noc 6311
food service supervisor

changed job in may to bookkeeper
noc 1311
bookkeeper
called ainp and they said send a new file

new file sent in june 2014
file number received sept 2014

got call from ainp officer yesterday 24 nov
she asked about my previous file and i explained her everything. then she said she going to ask her supervisor if they can consider my new flie now or I have to wait more. today nov 25 received call. she said they going to consider my new file and will make decision before my wp expire. work permit expiring on 30 nov 2015.

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
vivek4u4me said:
applied feb 2014
noc 6311
food service supervisor

changed job in may to bookkeeper
noc 1311
bookkeeper
called ainp and they said send a new file

new file sent in june 2014
file number received sept 2014

got call from ainp officer yesterday 24 nov
she asked about my previous file and i explained her everything. then she said she going to ask her supervisor if they can consider my new flie now or I have to wait more. today nov 25 received call. she said they going to consider my new file and will make decision before my wp expire. work permit expiring on 30 nov 2015.
Congratulations friend ! since ur wp expires on 30 NOV its a great news that they will consider ur application. Situation like these are critical n you got positive news iam very happy for you good luck !

rkumboj

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Hey i applied in NOC 2171 but later realized that i put in the wrong noc code. So later i updated AINP about NOC mistake.

So basically i also applied in NOC 2282 in Sep 2014. When did you apply?

faizy786 said:
NOC 2282 EDS pg wp

Taji

Jul 5, 2015
Why did they ask to send file when they are considering many candidates files who had changed thr jobs??

lehbes

Nov 25, 2015
Red Deer, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016 (CIC received it on 01-04-2016)
Doc's Request.
never had
Nomination.....
07-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Interview........
never had
Passport Req..
it is coming......
VISA ISSUED...
.........coming....coming
Hello, guys!
I am a new one here. Maybe my information will be useful.
NOC 6711 Food Processing Labourer (EDS)
28 February, 2015 - Sent application
13 March, 2015 - File number
25 September,2015 - request for current employer....have I been working still at the plant
4 November,2015 - requested me about additional documentation about my working experience gained abroad at Denmark, USA.

I see guys that lot of you have been waiting a while. I have been waiting 9 months since I sent application. Even though I feel bad..I can not amazing to wait 20 moths or more....
By the way, I am working at the meat plant. And, since middle of September were approved approximately 70 TFW`s or more at our plant. What interesting, people were approved even those who applied at June -July this year. But not all. Looks like they had nice immigration officer. In my case, I do not know what is going on? I was asked to provide additional information about working experience. I sent it right away. Later on, I was trying to ask officer did she receive my letter. And, I did not get any answer. I have written her twice- NOTHING. And, I know for sure that she never asked my previous employers about my experience. What it could be? Maybe, I pieced her off. But, I was polite and did not ask about status of my file. I just was trying to make sure that she got it. She gave me time to provide information till December. Guys, what do you think will I get any decision this year? Thanks a lot. All my friends have already received nominees.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
lehbes said:
Hello, guys!
I am a new one here. Maybe my information will be useful.
NOC 6711 Food Processing Labourer (EDS)
28 February, 2015 - Sent application
13 March, 2015 - File number
25 September,2015 - request for current employer....have I been working still at the plant
4 November,2015 - requested me about additional documentation about my working experience gained abroad at Denmark, USA.

I see guys that lot of you have been waiting a while. I have been waiting 9 months since I sent application. Even though I feel bad..I can not amazing to wait 20 moths or more....
By the way, I am working at the meat plant. And, since middle of September were approved approximately 70 TFW`s or more at our plant. What interesting, people were approved even those who applied at June -July this year. But not all. Looks like they had nice immigration officer. In my case, I do not know what is going on? I was asked to provide additional information about working experience. I sent it right away. Later on, I was trying to ask officer did she receive my letter. And, I did not get any answer. I have written her twice- NOTHING. And, I know for sure that she never asked my previous employers about my experience. What it could be? Maybe, I pieced her off. But, I was polite and did not ask about status of my file. I just was trying to make sure that she got it. She gave me time to provide information till December. Guys, what do you think will I get any decision this year? Thanks a lot. All my friends have already received nominees.
Bro,

your application comes under AINP- semiskilled- food and beverage processing.
AINP inventory shows in this category they are clearing files from Jan,2015.

congrats buddy

lehbes

Nov 25, 2015
Red Deer, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016 (CIC received it on 01-04-2016)
Doc's Request.
never had
Nomination.....
07-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Interview........
never had
Passport Req..
it is coming......
VISA ISSUED...
.........coming....coming
Thank you, AVM

Even, I know who applied 2 of January. He is my fellow and he has the same officer which I have.

Looks like AINP wants to clear out this stream. They reviewed 45 applications of 120 for last 2 weeks. The process is going and it is good. But, it is not fair, as I said some of guys applied their applications at June- July, 2015 and have already received nominees.

In my case, I have got some pause and strange silence from officer.

And, I think it is to early to congratulate I guess.

By the way, thanks

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
lehbes said:
Thank you, AVM

Even, I know who applied 2 of January. He is my fellow and he has the same officer which I have.

Looks like AINP wants to clear out this stream. They reviewed 45 applications of 120 for last 2 weeks. The process is going and it is good. But, it is not fair, as I said some of guys applied their applications at June- July, 2015 and have already received nominees.

In my case, I have got some pause and strange silence from officer.

And, I think it is to early to congratulate I guess.

By the way, thanks
Hey man, you need more 'believe' less 'worry', it will come to you anyway , it may be good or bad, the fact that is you are not going to change anything. Positive message is what we can give to you ..better than negative things
you are fine :p