+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Found Additional note on the website as well

The availability of AINP streams and categories is dependent upon application volumes and labour market needs. The AINP reserves the right to close application intake for any AINP stream or category at any time, without prior notice. Further, the AINP may decline to consider applications to closed or suspended streams or categories, regardless of when the applications were submitted. Changes to the AINP, including notice of suspension or closure of its streams and categories are available on the AINP news page and/or the AINP application forms page.

Okay.. this is red alert. They might be stopping receiving application at any time. Hopefully they don't cut it from those who has submitted up to today. What a crazy process

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hansdza said:
Is it just my imagination or what..

Last time I remember the AINP website published processing time for each stream and category

Today I checked and I only found this

AINP application processing

Note:
The AINP does not process applications on a first in, first out basis. This means that the AINP is unable to provide a processing time for your application. Each application is assessed individually and some take longer than others to be processed.

What the heck is that supposed to mean??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Have any of guys ever seen the same thing with another PNP application? or it is just Alberta??
The processing time policy has been scrapped in Alberta.18-24 month policy does not apply anymore.AINP processes applications based on the NOC code and demand,etc i.e it does not matter when you applied for AINP,if they need your NOC or your lucky enough to get approved,you may be notified without much delay.Having said that,these are just speculations :-X Only God and AINP knows the policy they are following at the moment ;D

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
Any one? Work permit expired in July 2016
Applied in jan 2015 to March 2015
C category
Got nomination

Please post here ?

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
Need a suggestion
I am going to India next month for 2 months

Based on work permit expiry
I should expect a call in those two month about documents

But if will get that call i will not be able to provide my docs for the time being
Should I inform Ainp about that
I am worried they will further delay my file processing

Just my thought

JustAdi

Feb 12, 2015
kewal1889 said:
Need a suggestion
I am going to India next month for 2 months

Based on work permit expiry
I should expect a call in those two month about documents

But if will get that call i will not be able to provide my docs for the time being
Should I inform Ainp about that
I am worried they will further delay my file processing

Just my thought
Not too sure if you need a sugestion or this is just your thought,but...as I remember,you MUST be in AB at the time AINP will try to reach you.

nandyphull

Jul 7, 2015
Anyone knows do I have to work with same employer after getting AINP? Do I need job offer again from an employer to apply for fedral????
If anyone know plz help me :eek: :eek:

ayyzwd

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
nandyphull said:
Anyone knows do I have to work with same employer after getting AINP? Do I need job offer again from an employer to apply for fedral????
If anyone know plz help me :eek: :eek:
i think if u applied under eds u have to stay with same employer, if u applied under other stream like srs, u are able to change job

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JustAdi said:
Not too sure if you need a sugestion or this is just your thought,but...as I remember,you MUST be in AB at the time AINP will try to reach you.
Incorrect ! A person must be "EMPLOYED" at the time AINP tries to reach you.An applicant might be on vacation(either in Country or out of the Country).In that case,the employer is contacted and H.R confirms that info.

JustAdi

Feb 12, 2015
dhillonavjot said:
Incorrect ! A person must be "EMPLOYED" at the time AINP tries to reach you.An applicant might be on vacation(either in Country or out of the Country).In that case,the employer is contacted and H.R confirms that info.
That person doesn't have to be employed either,but must have worked at least 6 months in the trade they apply.That was in my stream.
However,I agree with you regarding the vacation.
Cheers

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JustAdi said:
That person doesn't have to be employed either,but must have worked at least 6 months in the trade they apply.That was in my stream.
However,I agree with you regarding the vacation.
Cheers
That's correct but it is limited to your stream.Most of the streams require an applicant to be employed during the entire AINP process.

Although,it makes sense that being on vacation should not hinder any progress in the application,i would highly recommend to notify AINP in advance about your plans.I am planning to visit India in December-January.My work permit expires in August 2016.

Anyone planning to visit India this december/jan? ;D

Ainp 7777

Aug 12, 2015
dhillonavjot said:
That's correct but it is limited to your stream.Most of the streams require an applicant to be employed during the entire AINP process.

Although,it makes sense that being on vacation should not hinder any progress in the application,i would highly recommend to notify AINP in advance about your plans.I am planning to visit India in December-January.My work permit expires in August 2016.

Anyone planning to visit India this december/jan? ;D
Yes, I am planning to go India in Dec or Jan for my wedding. My work is expiring in October 2016. Hopefully I will get nomination before I go for vacations otherwise my vacations will be like hell bcoz of AINP .

makhe

May 23, 2015
makhe said:
Hi everyone! I am new here and I found this site very informative and helpful.

NOC: 6711
Received application by AINP: January 2014
File Number Issued Date: February 2014
Fourth year in Canada: June 2016

My work permit will expire this August 2015 and my employer is having difficulty securing LMIA. The LMIA, I believed, is needed for the approval of my work permit renewal. I am worried on the possible effects of this on my AINP application. Any advice / news / other options?

Thanks

Updates:

Ive got my AINP nomination last August 10, 2015. My work permit will expire this coming August 21, 2015. Praise God! Thank you guys for sharing your thoughts. :) :) :)

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ainp 7777 said:
Yes, I am planning to go India in Dec or Jan for my wedding. My work is expiring in October 2016. Hopefully I will get nomination before I go for vacations otherwise my vacations will be like hell bcoz of AINP .
Well let's hope for the best ;D

When did you apply?

Godwillprovide/faith

Mar 24, 2015
makhe said:
makhe said:
Hi everyone! I am new here and I found this site very informative and helpful.

NOC: 6711
Received application by AINP: January 2014
File Number Issued Date: February 2014
Fourth year in Canada: June 2016

My work permit will expire this August 2015 and my employer is having difficulty securing LMIA. The LMIA, I believed, is needed for the approval of my work permit renewal. I am worried on the possible effects of this on my AINP application. Any advice / news / other options?

Thanks

Updates:

Ive got my AINP nomination last August 10, 2015. My work permit will expire this coming August 21, 2015. Praise God! Thank you guys for sharing your thoughts. :) :) :)
you inspire me hope this is the start that they will giving a certificate in food services.congratsGod is good all the timedid ainp make any call or asking additional document with you?thank you